TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Line Hotel last night in Ktown. Damn...joint was a live Kpop video. Cat to right of me had a suit with some spiked red bottoms. Cat to my left had the Yeezy joints and sandals looking like he just fought for his district.

Success rate is pretty low for anyone I think. Music was popping, but Asians roll deep. And the couple of smaller groups (3-4) don't speak English (or they were fronting).

Left the place at around 12AM. Went up the street to get into 86, but they said they weren't taking anymore people in. Walked a mile to Lock and Key, line was a bit long, but my homie couldn't get in because of dress code.

:lol: " I ain't no sucker, I check her all the time". How absurd does that sound? is she a 4 yr old?
:rofl:

Until Saturday evening.
Just try to stay busy. Do some things she asked you to do around the crib that you and her might have forgotten to do.

And as always don't forget it's summertime in DC :smokin
Oh definitely. Starting my new workout regime tomorrow so that'll keep me busy too. I'm an hour away from DC, and usually get off 7 or 8 pm. I don't mind driving.

Went to Line Hotel last night in Ktown. Damn...joint was a live Kpop video. Cat to right of me had a suit with some spiked red bottoms. Cat to my left had the Yeezy joints and sandals looking like he just fought for his district.

:lol:
Sounds about right

Anyway started using Tinder again after a 2 month hiatus and found out II matched with this Thai woman that goes to USC about a month ago
Hit her up and she told me she was currently in Bangkok :lol:
But she said she was coming back to LA in August and was down to go drink some beers in my area
:nerd:

So I took my ex out for a graduation dinner today just to celebrate it. (Keep in mind I still want to get back with her, she needs space fornow and im gonna better myself this summer in hopes to rekindle the relationship after). She mentioned she was her friend yesterday and I asked her about it, she tells me that she got a sugar daddy and that its a good idea because they can pay college tuition.. Im like wtf are you on saying its a good idea like you want one or ur considering one, obviously I got bothered and she after shes all no I was only kidding.. Damn slap in the face just thinking it and saying its a good idea smh.. After I whipped it out and she didnt want nothing to do with it since were broken up. Not even messing around or nothing for.now, she said she'll see after about that, and well for now ima give her her space and ima do me and see whats in store august or so, what yall think? Am I too emotionally involved with her not to let her go or what, should I let things be for.now an after see whats up? I really like this girl enough too better myself and try to work things out.later but idk, all this is really hurting my dudes

Anyway started using Tinder again after a 2 month hiatus and found out II matched with this Thai woman that goes to USC about a month ago
But she said she was coming back to LA in August and was down to go drink some beers in my area
Make sure she was actually born a female though.

I haven't used online dating sites in years. I was in an Uber with a couple of girls in the back since I pooled. Girls were BBWs, and they were talking about how many matches on Bumble they get :smh:

So I took my ex out for a graduation dinner today just to celebrate it. (Keep in mind I still want to get back with her, she needs space fornow and im gonna better myself this summer in hopes to rekindle the relationship after). She mentioned she was her friend yesterday and I asked her about it, she tells me that she got a sugar daddy and that its a good idea because they can pay college tuition.. Im like wtf are you on saying its a good idea like you want one or ur considering one, obviously I got bothered and she after shes all no I was only kidding.. Damn slap in the face just thinking it and saying its a good idea smh.. After I whipped it out and she didnt want nothing to do with it since were broken up. Not even messing around or nothing for.now, she said she'll see after about that, and well for now ima give her her space and ima do me and see whats in store august or so, what yall think? Am I too emotionally involved with her not to let her go or what, should I let things be for.now an after see whats up? I really like this girl enough too better myself and try to work things out.later but idk, all this is really hurting my dudes
Live your life and don't wait on no one. If she want's to get back with you and your single and YOU want to get back with her, then do it. Otherwise chuck the deuces and live your life. Meet other chicks and eventually she'll be off of your mind.

Last edited:
Live your life and don't wait on no one. If she want's to get back with you and your single and YOU want to get back with her, then do it. Otherwise chuck the deuces and live your life. Meet other chicks and eventually she'll be off of your mind.
Just hurts man how can you plan a future with someone talking about moving in together or me going to another state with her for her school, and now she qont even let us try to work it out, for now its over and she doesnt want anything. It's unfair all the time and everything I put in for her, and the relationship ends because of fighting, and now not even try to work things out or give me a second chance.. I can't understand how you would do someone like that. Being how I am ima try atleast ina month to see if anything changes and if not I'll just accept it and move on. But your right G, I know I shouldnt be feeling down for anyone period.

Make sure she was actually born a female though.

I haven't used online dating sites in years. I was in an Uber with a couple of girls in the back since I pooled. Girls were BBWs, and they were talking about how many matches on Bumble they get :smh:
She doesn't seem like a lady boy.
I hope not.
Pls.

Just hurts man how can you plan a future with someone talking about moving in together or me going to another state with her for her school, and now she qont even let us try to work it out, for now its over and she doesnt want anything. It's unfair all the time and everything I put in for her, and the relationship ends because of fighting, and now not even try to work things out or give me a second chance.. I can't understand how you would do someone like that. Being how I am ima try atleast ina month to see if anything changes and if not I'll just accept it and move on. But your right G, I know I shouldnt be feeling down for anyone period.
I'd say leave her alone completely. She will hit you up to see how things are going on. Girls usually do that. By the time she hits you up, you'll be fine and more level headed and out of your feels. She will then probably want to meet up with you to see how things are going and possibly try to rekindle things. Live your life and eventually you'll semi forget about her. Some days the old feels will arise and other days you wont even think about her, but don't hit her up.

Last edited:
These women will switch it up on you in a heartbeat. It's hard but you can't try to rationalize things. Just shake off them feels, keep it pushing & work on improving you. Was just telling that to the homie both of us are in pretty rough spots rn with the women we deal with lol

Last edited:
These women will switch it up on you in a heartbeat. It's hard but you can't try to rationalize things. Just shake off them feels, keep it pushing & work on improving you. Was just telling that to the homie both of us are in pretty rough spots rn with the women we deal with lol

This times 100000.

I'd say leave her alone completely. She will hit you up to see how things are going on. Girls usually do that. By the time she hits you up, you'll be fine and more level headed and out of your feels. She will then probably want to meet up with you to see how things are going and possibly try to rekindle things. Live your life and eventually you'll semi forget about her. Some days the old feels will arise and other days you wont even think about her, but don't hit her up.
Alright my man It's what needs to be done, hopefully I look back at it later in the future and see it from a better stronger minded me and say all this heartbreak talk wasn't worth it. Thanks ag!

Last edited:

Success rate is pretty low for anyone I think. Music was popping, but Asians roll deep. And the couple of smaller groups (3-4) don't speak English (or they were fronting).

Left the place at around 12AM. Went up the street to get into 86, but they said they weren't taking anymore people in. Walked a mile to Lock and Key, line was a bit long, but my homie couldn't get in because of dress code.

Decided against Line Hotel and headed to Lock and Key. Line was moving way too slow due to being at capacity. Ended up hitting Ace Hotel. The vibe was A1 & the DJ played one of the best sets I've heard this year. 2AM closing is definitely something I can't get used to.

laugh.gif

I hope not.
Pls.
you'd be suprised it's a lot of those transformers out there . i always ask for Baby pictures.

Live your life and wait for no one is solid advice. Be nice to people, but also unapologetic. Lots of girls try to backtrack when they find out they left a Rolls Royce Phantom for a 1985 Toyota Corolla with mismatching hubcaps.

Decided against Line Hotel and headed to Lock and Key. Line was moving way too slow due to being at capacity. Ended up hitting Ace Hotel. The vibe was A1 & the DJ played one of the best sets I've heard this year. 2AM closing is definitely something I can't get used to.
Line had no line (no pun intended) when I got there at a little before 11:30PM.

Ace on the other hand had a long line when we tried to get in last time. DTLA was never a favorite of mine.

2PM is the norm here. Only other place that stayed open the whole morning was Miami. I wasn't ready for that. It was about 2AM and people weren't leaving, I asked the security guard, he said open til 5AM :lol:

Last edited:

I hope not.

Pls.

you'd be suprised it's a lot of those transformers out there . i always ask for Baby pictures.
She let me add her on FB and I snooped around. Everything checks out, she was a female in high school, but man, she used to be not such a looker back at high school, she looks way better now.
Anyway I never had some FOB yambs so come August I shall let you guys know what goes down.

Last edited:
idk it was my first time there
may have been a fluke
But the amount of fake eyelashes from these Asian thots were ridiculous

Sounds like a typical night at The Line  
laugh.gif

We need to plan a night out together in ktown or somewhere in LA

It's always weird hearing "check that guy or meet up with him because he shouldn't be texting that to your girl". If you're in a relationship with a girl, outside guys DO NOT having any commitment to you. They can text and say whatever they want. It's their freedom.. Your girl has the freedom to block numbers...

Keep the onus on who you have an agreement or commitment with. Unless there's a guy actually trying to forcibly take from your girl, it's literally a non issue/no conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom