TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grits and Biscuits DC this weekend :nerd:

College graduated women twerking on ***** like it's their Freshman year of College. It's going to be fun :pimp:

Last edited:
I thought I seen something about a DC happy hour a few days ago. I was on the run and couldn't respond tho. If that's not going down, we can set something up for during the week. Wednesday looks like it will have good weather and the Thursday forecast might clear up.

Drink the District should be legit this weekend as well. I'll be at the 1pm session.

sidenote: Any legit brunch spots in DC Or in the DMV area? Not tryna be a party scene more like a chill vibe with the family/friends

Much appreciated.

What's up with these LA pool parties? Supposed to be one at the standard this Wednesday. The way I'm feeling I could hit one up every week

I thought I seen something about a DC happy hour a few days ago. I was on the run and couldn't respond tho. If that's not going down, we can set something up for during the week. Wednesday looks like it will have good weather and the Thursday forecast might clear up.

Drink the District should be legit this weekend as well. I'll be at the 1pm session.
Yeah I was planning for a Friday happy hour

I will be at the 1pm session also
sidenote: Any legit brunch spots in DC Or in the DMV area? Not tryna be a party scene more like a chill vibe with the family/friends

Much appreciated.
Beacon Grill

Last edited:

Yeah I was planning for a Friday happy hour
Cool, I should be able to make it. I have a friend coming into town so I have to see when he will be getting in.

Much appreciated.
A-Town in Arlington is good. They have a nice variety of food. Right by Ballston Metro stop too.

Last edited:
Add Whitlows in Clarendon for the crab legs

Wheres DC hh going to be? Will try to make it if not exclusive to DC yamb crew.

If I was single I would be at a local soccer bar for the Team USA game tonight for the international yambs.

Here's what I found, the standard is free tmrw. Pretty decent list

https://www.eventbrite.com/d/ca--los-angeles/pool-parties/

i would be cautious, especially about skybar, wj, radius & myself were turned down from there last august, very upscale area meaning if u not bringing girls don't expect to get in.

standard saying no cover, believable, problem is the line gonna be 3 blocks :lol:

All of those events are on Eventbrite. Even tho they're free, it's only free from 10-10:30PM or so :lol: meaning you gotta lined up at 9 or so to be considered since you have to get IN before the time hits.

If parking isn't even free, you'll be paying a cover fee.

The only good experience I had in DTLA was at Exchange LA and that was because a friend got a table. Other times sucked.

These pool parties in LA aren't that great. Look dope in pics but mad small and horrible crowd in real life, word to the W Hotel in Hollywood on Hollywood :lol:

Day parties like Do Over are meh as well.

roll.gif

But when you go out with  @Ecook0808  you don't have to worry about all that 

eCook prolly smashin the club owners daughter so he gets in first, free, and gets unlimited drinks on the house famb.

These pool parties in LA aren't that great. Look dope in pics but mad small and horrible crowd in real life, word to the W Hotel in Hollywood on Hollywood :lol:

what about SD pool venues? SD cats check in....8)

I was in SD two weeks ago. Aside from going out to bars to watch the finals, I didn't the whole club thing.

LA on the other hand was :pimp:

what about SD pool venues? SD cats check in....8)

I was in SD two weeks ago. Aside from going out to bars to watch the finals, I didn't the whole club thing.

LA on the other hand was :pimp:
SD is my second home. Fell in love with it 4 years ago when I traveled there extensively for an old employer. I love Gas Lamp. Chicks actually are approachable and not stuck up like the transplanted ones.

No cover charged for any clubs or bars I went. I didn't know Omnia had a branch there. Was drunkenly walking around and found it :frown:

Once I'm set, I'm moving down there for sure :pimp:

AirBnB is the move. Are we setting up a trip? :pimp:

LA as a whole is big as hell. It basically covers the 818 down to the 626 and each of those small cities have their own downtown set ups. People just focus on SaMo, DTLA, and WLA the most since those are the most popular places.

Last edited:
I live in SD and go to downtown/Gaslamp every other month or so. Planning to go to an event down there on friday. I find LA girls more approachable.

Last edited:
I live in SD and go to downtown/Gaslamp every other month or so. Planning to go to an event down there on friday. I find LA girls more approachable.
i miss bar hopping in the gas lamp... had a crazy one night stand with this fly *** puerto rican air force ssgt chick . Shorty was a dime. Had a 3 hour romp at her place and she drove me back to base a couple hours later cause i was going back to the field... good times.

I definitely fell in love with the city and see myself living there once I get tired of the East Coast. The views & lifestyle were something else.

The bars in gas lamp were all fun but I didn't spend any weekends there. Gonna make sure to do that when I go back sometime this year.

Me and my ex girl are still pretty tight still talk a couple times a week, dated for like 7 years and broke it off mutually bout a year ago. So my girl now is asking me to cut ties with her, been together for like 5 months. I know she gets jealous but there's no reason to be. Any advice you guys got for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom