TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
When have you never had a good summer brah? :lol:

Yo you need to come see your guy out here in Santa Monica.

How's FL treating you?
FL? I been in CA this whole summer. Well except for a week I went to Seattle and Alaska. Unless im misunderstanding your acronym.
Anyway I haven't been active because I haven't been "pursuing" the yambs as of now, just making money and working out is the plan. Although recently I been talking to my ex again so we might meat up when the time is right [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Other than that, Santa Monica Pier been a tempting drive fam, especially for Pokemon Go. Just been too lazy to drive out there :lol:

L.

605e8eda_2vuedl0.gif

Over the weekend, a cute girl slipped me her number (I didn't ask for it).

So I hit her up. We started chatting.

Turns out that she's trying to recruit me for some (youth? cult?) group.
Should have just told her to come over to your place and talk more about her cult with some wine
Then you baptize her booty with the diiiiih

FL? I been in CA this whole summer. Well except for a week I went to Seattle and Alaska. Unless im misunderstanding your acronym.
Anyway I haven't been active because I haven't been "pursuing" the yambs as of now, just making money and working out is the plan. Although recently I been talking to my ex again so we might meat up when the time is right [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Other than that, Santa Monica Pier been a tempting drive fam, especially for Pokemon Go. Just been too lazy to drive out there :lol:

Nah I thought you were in FL for the summer or something.

Yeah the pier is all Pokemon players right now, it's hilarious.

Cruise out and beers are on me.

Nah I thought you were in FL for the summer or something.

Yeah the pier is all Pokemon players right now, it's hilarious.

Cruise out and beers are on me.
Fasho
I will lyk when I'm out in your hood

customer puts her number in my phone after light banter involving it being her birthday and coming to her party tonight.

a next day text asking to take her out for lunch cool or "dinner" better?

Last edited:
customer puts her number in my phone after light banter involving it being her birthday and coming to her party tonight.

I wouldn't be so forward, try starting a conversation.  Wouldn't take out to dinner either if you're only looking to smash.

You should have went to said party with a decent looking homegirl to set that kill up for you

You should have went to said party with a decent looking homegirl to set that kill up for you

couldnt/wouldn't
-had to be at work next day for 6 am
- wouldn't go to a new person's party at a place in a borough I don't know

I wouldn't be so forward, try starting a conversation.  Wouldn't take out to dinner either if you're only looking to smash.

but i did mention going to the party .figure this be a quick way to get to know it. see your point though

Eh I wouldn't do dinner right off the bat with a girl. You still need a conversation with her though to see where her head's at.

lunch then?

No lunch.

Brunch

OR

Drinks @ 8 PM or later

OR

If you are really feeling her and want more than just smashing I would still ask her out to dinner. Some people advised against it but that's the move to have a girl take you seriously if you want to date her. I've only done dinner for a first date twice and I ended up dating those girls for over a year.

Edit: Actually I did dinner for a first date three times. The third girl was very attractive but we didn't have the chemistry. She was a bit too serious and dull for me. I'm sure she had her opinions of me as well :lol: She offered to split the bill but I told her it was ok. We kissed and I never saw or heard from her again.

Also, if you can plan dinner at a place where you can both walk around the area after that's a plus. If dinner went well you can continue the date and get that kiss. I can't remember the last time I didn't kiss a girl on the first date. I don't think it's ever happened to me TBH.

Last edited:
In other news I been chasing this shorty on social media for a months now. I knew her from my old hood but we never really talked like that got her number and **** but I never really went at it. Long story short I been trying to chill with her for a lil minute but she would flirt and never give me the official we going out this day conversation. She hit me last night telling me she wants to go out but doesn't eat out only from home she rather just get drinks. Bout to set something up for this weekend the crazy part is there's another joint I've been chasing since high school kind of the same situation but shes been fronting crazy but there's a slim chance I might actually see her this weekend as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom