TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Houston, what's hopping in San Antonio? Got a couples trip in August
Riverwalk area had a few decent bars when I was stationed down there. You mentioned couples trip or I would def suggest indulging in the latinas. I do second taking that drive out though, SA kinda meh especially with the NBA season over.

girls bday is next week.

2 choices.

Stay the night and do the Baltimore Harbour stuff (contains: aquarium, prolly bar hoppin i dont know what else is out there)

or

Stay the night and do the National Harbour stuff (Harbor bars/ food. walking around ferris wheel, maybe catch up with the homies :nerd:, main thing would be the Safari in Vienna)

girls bday is next week.

2 choices.

Stay the night and do the Baltimore Harbour stuff (contains: aquarium, prolly bar hoppin i dont know what else is out there)

or

Stay the night and do the National Harbour stuff (Harbor bars/ food. walking around ferris wheel, maybe catch up with the homies :nerd:, main thing would be the Safari in Vienna)

National Harbour>>> Baltimore Harbour by far. Save yourself the hassle and stick close to DC cause there's not much to do in Baltimore

National Harbour>>> Baltimore Harbour by far. Save yourself the hassle and stick close to DC cause there's not much to do in Baltimore

i'm also not trying to spend more than 300.
I would get a hotel in Alexandria/Arlington probably, maybe even DC if the deals are good I wanna stay under 100 for one night if possible.

she shut down the beach idea since she said this is the last weekends before school starts so they're packed.

EDIT:

so this is what I have planned, i found some good hotels in the Falls church/Arlington. figured we get there in the morning hit a nice lunchat the harbor do activites. there. come back and go out in Claredon or DC (if the DC crew will be out there)

wake up in the morning, hit brunch at A town or something, then I was goign to take her to the safari that's in Vienna on Sunday, then head home.

decent Idea?

Last edited:
Bruh i consistently get 4 star hotels in DC for under 100 a night, downtown, dupont, georgetown or if in VA at least somewhere close like roslyn or crystal city. Falls church never. Plus both harbors are wack to me, downtown area is much better and so much more to do. Do yourself and your girl a favor and dont stay in falls church. Tell me what days ur staying and ill try to find you something nicer and closer. There are deals to be had.

Edit: just off a quick look fri-sun theres 4stars in old town or dupont for 85-90 a night. Theres 4 star in arlington within a mile of DC for 90.
You could do a 3 star downtown or georgetown for a little over 100 which would probably even be cheaper if you booked in a few days from now.

Last edited:
Bruh i consistently get 4 star hotels in DC for under 100 a night, downtown, dupont, georgetown or if in VA at least somewhere close like roslyn or crystal city. Falls church never. Plus both harbors are wack to me, downtown area is much better and so much more to do. Do yourself and your girl a favor and dont stay in falls church. Tell me what days ur staying and ill try to find you something nicer and closer. There are deals to be had.

i'll PM you but its August 6th Saturday. if the deal is right i'll do 7th also.

girls bday is next week.

2 choices.

or

I honestly didn't think the Inner Harbor was too bad. Did the aquarium, and the World Trade, and then Fells Point later on that night. I'll do the National Harbor when my girl gets back here.

Last edited:
Man i have this Haitian jawn just lobbing the P at ya boy. I already hit a while back but she just been tryna make plans and ish like slow down

Blew her off over the weekend but i think I'll slide thru Friday night and just knock it down

Man i have this Haitian jawn just lobbing the P at ya boy. I already hit a while back but she just been tryna make plans and ish like slow down

Blew her off over the weekend but i think I'll slide thru Friday night and just knock it down
Make sure you square up b and knock that **** down 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Kinda funny to see what name chicks have you stored in on their phone :lol:. One chick has me saved as Mr. Sure of himself :lol:. My ex I still mess with has me as 'PLAYER' :lol:

/humblebrag :pimp:

My girl is finally starting to show a little ambition and drive. She is starting to hate her job (which i told her NOT to take. But i supported her) So now shes researching new ones and in colorado (because ive been saying inwant to move there)
So not only is she trying to improve herself she's showing howuch she wants to make this relationship work. I have that proud smile on my face for this now.

My girl is finally starting to show a little ambition and drive. She is starting to hate her job (which i told her NOT to take. But i supported her) So now shes researching new ones and in colorado (because ive been saying inwant to move there)
So not only is she trying to improve herself she's showing howuch she wants to make this relationship work. I have that proud smile on my face for this now.

Good **** dude! Colorado you say? :pimp:

My girl is constantly looking for new jobs. We both have good jobs that neither of us hate but we aren't passionate about them either.

There's only one way for me to live the rest of my days and that's starting my own business and working for myself. It's all coming together now and my girl is fully supportive of it which I love. Heading up to Maine for a business trip in early September maybe I can meet up with the savage @CelticsPride34 if I have some extra time :nerd:

Open invitation but going to a comedy show at arlington draft house some white dude named chris destrafano. White guy from the mtv show guy code. Sat. Havent picked a time. Probably 10

Why do you want to move to Colorado? I just went to Denver for the first time a few months back. I enjoyed downtown and Red Rocks. Just a little unsettling not seeing any other black folks around :lol:

Not really tbh she has daddy issues/possibly a mental illness IMO I'm just realizing that now..shes a social worker on top of that..I don't wanna air her out on the internet but there's definitely a few screws loose...shes a sweet girl but then she can be really evil/manipulative..she also lacks respect for the people closest to her but then cries like she's a victim

Last edited:
It was cool while it lasted she matured me alot

I'll probably regret cutting her off but I would rather be single than deal with unnecessary drama

Last edited:
I just saw this Hispanic chick with the nicest *** ever jiggling around in some grey sweats. It was perfection bros. But she was with a frail looking kid that looked her brother and the. they both used the gate at the metro which means she's prolly in high school SMH. I was thinking about hollering before that and was already thinking of what hotel room to book but then realized in addition to her prolly being like 17-18, I'm not single any more. Gonna have to get used to these moments I move in with my girl in a week lol.

Last edited:
Man lastnight started off sorry.

Me and my girl were in the shower and i busted in less then 30 seconds. This dont ever happen to me.

When i was gettin domed up i felt like i was gona bust too.

Anyways, idk if it was the water, position, or gravity but soon as she turned around and looked at me i had my head down lookin like i was tryna find somethin i lost :lol:

Needless to say tho when we got out and hit the couch, i was stronger then 3 shots of henny and cocaine.

Hit her to some young buck playin too and the whole mixtape started over when we were done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom