TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder what went through her mind before she told you that.

Did she actually think it through? That it was okay to say to a stranger? And that he'd be okay with it?
lolololol, at least she was trill about it...

a gang of skeezers still got penacylin in they blood stream trying to let you hit raw....

She did you a favor

If that henny was inside you, you might've been the one telling us an STD story

We byke

rjk103.gif

Sup TAY famb

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
About to piihb Bros :nerd: savage gods give me advice

- Be Patient. You're gonna want to just go in because that's what you're used to. But gotta remember the pain she will be in.

- Use ALOT ALOT of lube! The more the better, I suggest slightly massaging the rim with lube to calm her down and lube it up.

- Best position to insert the first time is on her back. Have her legs spread and open, I recommend a pillow under her to elevate her.

- I recommend music, I played music on all the girls I ******, it helped calm them down and not think about it.

- Prepare for overrated yet dominant feeling. It's a different feeling when you insert in there, can't explain it.

- Hope she didn't eat hours before activity.

Last edited:
Eat her butt first, then lube it up and put the tip in and go from there.

Anal sex aint fun tho. Im coo wit her bein down for it if i wanted to do that tho.

I enjoyed it, I know most guys in here find it overrated. May be the fact that I enjoyed how she reacted to it more than anything

I enjoyed it, I know most guys in here find it overrated. May be the fact that I enjoyed how she reacted to it more than anything

Some girls get off too it, I know that.

Unfortunately I have never met any girl that enjoyed it.

One thing I do not like about it is the constant lubing, after awhile it starts to dry up.

It's not like ***** where it's constantly wet.

When my girl is liquored up, she'll put it in herself.

She said she feels it the entire week...not pain but I guess some discomfort. So I hardly attempt to go for it anymore.

I agree with K Kaleo15 there's a feeling of dominance you get with doing it

But vagina >>>>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom