TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister pointed something out to me that might be useful to some of you. She mentioned that me my dad and my mom are all the babies of our family and she's the only one that's the big sibling. When she said that it all became clear to me...my parents can be immature as hell :lol:. There's been plenty of times where we would get into it and I had to be the bigger person. Just something to consider if you're looking for a woman to start a family with.

This wandering eye when im with shorty is no joke

Why do i only happen to look at other jawns when im with a chick

When im solo I don't look at all. Idc how crazy a body is. It's just whatever. Smh hope i dont get caught

Welp it's starting to get really real

Just copped the ring today

Proposal will be next month Valentine's Day weekend

I actually miss looking in someone's face and only seeing my future. I doubt that's a thing for me anymore. Not that I won't get married, just not that anxiety because it feels too real.

Welp it's starting to get really real

Just copped the ring today

Proposal will be next month Valentine's Day weekend

I actually miss looking in someone's face and only seeing my future. I doubt that's a thing for me anymore. Not that I won't get married, just not that anxiety because it feels too real.

It's even worse when you looking into the person who you KNEW was going to be your future.

Had the most realistic dream this morning about this chick who cut me off (blocked number/snapchat etc.) back around August because I told her I didn't really see a romantic future with her after she asked me. The dream was a date, us catching up like we hadn't missed a beat and it was so real. Made me miss the hell out of her. If I still had her number I deadass would have hit her at 4:30 this morning when I woke up on some simp **** and wished her well, but she probably still has me blocked anyway. These dreams man :frown:

Last edited:
How do you get to the point somebody actually blocks you...

People need to know when to stop

Lol, after I told her I didn't see us getting serious she was very short for about a week after that. We didn't talk for about two weeks and I shot her a text and realized I was blocked.

Need to stop what, exactly?

I remember posting in the original TAY that I was friendzoned with this one chick I've known for a few years....well I've been out of the friend zone for about 4 weeks now. Been smashing one of my best friends almost every weekend. Now I'm worried that we'll eventually ruin our friendship since we're having sex. But i'll cross that bridge when i get there.

Anyways, if anyone is in the friendzone keep hope alive lol it's possible to make it out of that black hole.

Lol, after I told her I didn't see us getting serious she was very short for about a week after that. We didn't talk for about two weeks and I shot her a text and realized I was blocked.

This is a no. Nonsense type of chick , I admire that. He told her his intentions that's not what she wanted and she deaded that. Most chicks so desperate they fold on there standards just to keep a man.

Pics of this chick?

Love it when a chick calls you sir :pimp:

And doc I thought you and your honey were on the rocks? Glad yall were able to reconcile

We were for a bit.

We did some counseling/therapy and we both stepped our games up a lot. No more nonsense. Of course there were always be disagreements but we are handling them way more efficiently and quickly and we both stopped doing silly/petty ish

I need to stop treating these girls like pebbles man.

I think it's impossible for me to like someone and still be smashing others.

I'm kinda the opposite. I treat em like they're disposable but I actually like them. A lot of them I even love :lol:. But I'm gonna treat them a lil better. Thinking back I could've made some moves with a couple of em and gone places

I was saying in a sens some dudes simp to the next level and get block because they get mad annoying.

No ego no spine type of dude smh.

I'm kinda the opposite. I treat em like they're disposable but I actually like them. A lot of them I even love :lol:. But I'm gonna treat them a lil better. Thinking back I could've made some moves with a couple of em and gone places

This.

I'm so passive i probably missed dozens of easy layups.

I just dont care about the random yambs that go no where anymore.

So it's the same?

I treat them like trash man.

Girl said to me today, "Yeah you're the most charming guy I've ever met but that's not everything..."

I just lawlzed her

Was juggling two chicks, one black and one white. Cut off the black chick because she was too annoying and too needy. Been seeing my white girl a lot lately and she is 
pimp.gif
. I'm her first black dude she's ever been with and hooked up with. Only bad thing is she's smashed a dude I know and my number one motto is to never wife a chick that one of my homie's smashed. She wants me to wife her pretty bad but idk bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom