TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking to a chick three weeks and been out a few times and haven't hit dead that. Obviously the chemistry isn't there. Bare minimum keep seeking other girls and put no type of priority on her.

Lol, what are you basing this on? What if dude is making no types of moves or not being assertive with this chick?

She could just be prude too. Or some girls it just takes forever to give it up. Maybe she's worth it. I dunno. I was seeing that Sunday chick for like 3 weeks and we only hung out/went out probably 4 times total. We'd always make out and I could grab wherever but her clothes never came off on my couch and I could never get her into my bedroom either. Then the bubble bath invite happened and she stopped talking to me lol. Yo I miss that girl, she was really cool except she didn't drink. I might hit her up today.

Last edited:
Naw she one of those chicks that are like, the first time we do it, it has to be special. Blah blah blah only waiting till i'm in a serious relationship to have sex

then she called me last night like i'm all sexually frustrated but yeah we're not oging to have sex lol

Naw she one of those chicks that are like, the first time we do it, it has to be special. Blah blah blah only waiting till i'm in a serious relationship to have sex

then she called me last night like i'm all sexually frustrated but yeah we're not oging to have sex lol
What a gump *** chick 
mean.gif

Sounds about right. If you like her stick with it I guess but don't hold yourself back from pursuing other yambs in the meantime.

She gon give it up like how she did the last dude Had a chick tell me she had a man while sending my homie them private pics. She wanna put out and she lookin' for you to "talk her into it" so it's not her fault. Learn her spots and tickle em

If you're talking to a chick three weeks and been out a few times and haven't hit dead that. Obviously the chemistry isn't there. Bare minimum keep seeking other girls and put no type of priority on her.

Lol, what are you basing this on? What if dude is making no types of moves or not being assertive with this chick?
I gave him the benefit of doubt.

Im omw to NY right now. Going to hit either malice palace or calico jacks. I got a girl at home but its just me and the homies so...

New Yamb City at those spots or nah?

DC contacted me again. Sent an email two weeks ago, and called late last night. Sent her a text saying not to contact me anymore. ‎

Chick posts a pic on IG an hour ago of her having drinks with some guy. :lol:

I don't want this chick to keep lingering. She's not blowing me up or anything, but it's annoying that she emailed once, and called a couple of weeks later.‎

DC contacted me again. Sent an email two weeks ago, and called late last night. Sent her a text saying not to contact me anymore. ‎

I don't want this chick to keep lingering. She's not blowing me up or anything, but it's annoying that she emailed once, and called a couple of weeks later.‎
Just block her then?

Last edited:

You obviously love her b just admit it if you care enough to respond to her and post it on here. Just confess your love to her b. If not, start hollering at other girls and stop being a beta. Too many other bad ******* out here b grow a pair!

Last edited:

I would have answered her. PArlay into her visiting me for me to smash. Then smash and keep her on the team like a pop. She wouldn't get any precedence in my life and would just be some jawn. She belongs to the world and should be treated as such. #SAVAGE LIFE

Last edited:
Damn man. This thread bring me life sometimes. I wish I could dust my Jersey off sometimes and play another season but I vowed to never cheat again. Play on Playas. Some of ya'll make me proud and some others I can't even knock for trying.

She ain't lingering if you following her IG. Or doing random IG checks lol

Man I ve never been the type to block or unfollow a chick in order for me to move on but I might have to .caught myself going back on her ig & watching her snaps on a regular .

Nice try, but she still has pics up of us. I didn't look for no reason. She's being petty. Shorty went in yesterday and tagged me in all of them. :lol:

I'm not pressed to block, but whatever.‎

Last edited:
@HoosierDaddy317

Damn bruh. I need some lessons

About this chick, I'm prolly going to dead her. She went to Vegas and got real drunk and started drunk calling and texting me, I was asleep cause I had to work at 7 in the morning the next day. Calling me a douche bag and **** cause I was "ignoring her". Hit her back up like nah I was asleep and she said sorry but that she wanted me to text her cause she wanted to talk to me. Then bam she ain't text me back. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom