TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
mugen81 mugen81 that's dope man

I've mentioned that both my parents cheated on each other. Doesn't change the fact they've been married over 30 years. I guess what I'm really trying to get at is that marriage can seriously be the most challenging thing any man will go thru. It can be that tough and requires such an incredible sacrifice that I don't think many people can fathom.

I've seen how my parents have made it work and they have had to swallow their pride and ego. At the end of the day you really have to be willing to put up with someone's bull for the rest of your life as well as the good and great times. "If you want rainbows gotta deal with the rain". It can be a great thing I'm just saying I wish more out there were considerate of what it really is who we really are and how to make it work on that basis

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE
I understand your apprehension and have always said( in here and in the old thread) that you have to live your life the best way you know how. Marriage will never be the end all but for me it feels right. I don't have a crystal ball and I am not going to harp on others past failures as an indication of my marriage falling apart. I call that a fear to live. I have even said that you have to be a masochist to actually enjoy and fall in love. We have our days, it's a lot of work but the rewards I get out of this relationship triumph anything I have done with any woman in my life. I have always stated I live in the grey area, so what works for me might not necessarily work for you or be congruent to your lifestyle. I will never stand on a soap box in here and point fingers at anybodies lifestyle choices but for me she is my queen and I am not ashamed I found a partner( hopefully for life) that I appreciate.
I know the realities and fears in making this decision but I am not going to be scared of the unknown. I have been cheated on, have look like a fool in these streets, chick tried to get at me saying I was the father(but luckily for me I know math and plus I always wear is condom).My dude I have stories for days on all the wrongs that happened to me and some of the dirt I have done in my past but as I lay Right now , the person I look at sleeping on my chest, there is no better feeling and I will protect it as long as god, or whoever is in the sky allows me to see fit...
I have faith, and that triumphs any concern of pitfalls in life. If she leaves me tomorrow I know how to continue to live because I love myself. It would hurt but I have been through a lot, so this is a small thing to a giant,lol...
Peace

Coworker of mine has me sprung. Baddest woman in the office by far and there are some good looking women here. Middle Eastern background with a smile and body to die for. Feel like I'm in high school when I'm around her. Get nothing but butterflies in my stomach :smh:

Coworker of mine has me sprung. Baddest woman in the office by far and there are some good looking women here. Middle Eastern background with a smile and body to die for. Feel like I'm in high school when I'm around her. Get nothing but butterflies in my stomach :smh:

Don't do it bro. Your money > yambs

Also someone asked for pics of my ex. I'll post a back shot later but until then

Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-12868811-350-263.gif

Some of the best prospects I come across are at work. Its delicate work but **** it. One is just too bad for me to pass on. She'd have her own thread on here. I mean AB hair, longface body and cmilian face for my draya thread cats.

Last edited:
Got a number last week from a yamb at my job on my last day before I quit. I still haven't hit her up yet smh. I mentioned it before I get numbers and just completely disregard texting them for some reason.

Got a number last week from a yamb at my job on my last day before I quit. I still haven't hit her up yet smh. I mentioned it before I get numbers and just completely disregard texting them for some reason.

[COLOR=#red]This said another way sounds like so..."I found out I got the winning lottery ticket, but I haven't turned it in yet."

[/COLOR]

started w the less care method. having fun. deaded anything from a month ago and Im starting all over again.
is it possible to bag w.o getting the number? im so bored w texting , I'd rather see a girl at work and ask her out the same day

I know this is the yamb thread but I use it to vent :lol:

I've come to terms that a woman could give me everything I ever dreamed of and I'll still find a way to be bored :smh: I have no idea what to do anymore. Previous relationships I thought it was the need to have sex with other people. End up falling in love with a chick that's with threesomes so I realized it's not about sex. Bad feelings man ..prb tough it out and hopefully I get that "falling in love" feel again.

I got this girls number today on her last day at work too. We were supposed to go out tonight but instead... She hits me with "I thought about it, I don't want to drink and drive. Just come over and we'll blaze I'll drink and do whatever and you can just stay." :lol: :pimp: benefits of girls living a half hour away I guess. Gotta take her up on that this week.

Last edited:
started w the less care method. having fun. deaded anything from a month ago and Im starting all over again.
is it possible to bag w.o getting the number? im so bored w texting , I'd rather see a girl at work and ask her out the same day

Like a co worker or customer? I'm not good with the randoms at all but co workers I either strike right off the bat or when they are about to quit with great success.

What type of music/playlists y'all have in yours cars when you got a girl? And your boys?

Setting up my Rnb Playlist for the ladies, and the hood/vibe music for the boys. 

Last edited:
I know this generation is HEAVY on texting and it is one of the easiest ways to convey a message when you are busy or just thinking about somebody. But I want to challenge everybody in here to take it back to the classics and actually pick up the phone , dial the imaginary keypad and learn the art of conversation. Texting and other various social media tool(apps) and outlets (FB,Twiiter) have made us lazy. There's nothing more exhilarating then to pick up the phone, call a young lady and actually see what/where your words can get you. That ish was so fun to me back in the day because it help create my witt and instincts plus it was an adrenaline rush to see how far I could go and it also made my phone sex game official( OGs know what I am talking about, lol). Also a lot of women may have a team but showing initiative and separating yourself from the herd with an actual phone call could put you on the easy track to yambville.
Edit :
Current artist playlist for the lady and I or just anybody in the ride:
Kendrick Lemar-Overly Dedicated, Section 80
Currensy-Drive In Theatre
D'Angelo-Voodoo
Jon B.-Cool and Relax
Snoop Dog-7 Days of Funk
Frank Ocean and The Weekend in heavy rotation as well...
Also that damn Pharrell "Girl" album..
Might not be everybody's taste but if you want to be on your grown man , tryin to told you," Gotta go inward", gets my wife ready for action, lol..
Cheers

Last edited:
I know this generation is HEAVY on texting and it is one of the easiest ways to convey a message when you are busy or just thinking about somebody. But I want to challenge everybody in here to take it back to the classics and actually pick up the phone , dial the imaginary keypad and learn the art of conversation. Texting and other various social media tool(apps) and outlets (FB,Twiiter) have made us lazy. There's nothing more exhilarating then to pick up the phone, call a young lady and actually see what/where your words can get you. That ish was so fun to me back in the day because it help create my witt and instincts plus it was an adrenaline rush to see how far I could go and it also made my phone sex game official( OGs know what I am talking about, lol). Also a lot of women may have a team but showing initiative and separating yourself from the heard with an actual phone call could put you on the easy track to yambville.
Just thought of that Jamie Foxx skit on the phones, where he took it back haha. But that phone thing is like 50/50 now at least in my experience. 

Im in Orlando for the next 7 days on business. Everything has be foreign so far, Its been a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild first day. Feeling things out.

**** Its going to be a good week 
nthat.gif
 Any tips n ****?

Just thought of that Jamie Foxx skit on the phones, where he took it back haha. But that phone thing is like 50/50 now at least in my experience. 
Yeah my little bro is going through it, lol..
Maybe it was all so simple then, lol...
But it also depends on the age range of ladies you are getting at...
Like I tell him, date all age ranges( legal that is ) because your experience and knowledge grows with each encounter. Plus you learn the ends and outs of what works with one age group to the next...
Never stay stagnant or complacent in dating...
NEVER..

I hate talking on the phone in general so I know whenever I enjoy talking on the phone with a chick it's a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom