TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching The Wood. Wish I had some homies back in high school like that so we could re-live some of them moments.. Hey, it ain't too late 

Meet up with some NTers in FL and get it crackin
pimp.gif

we probably are

young chick from my job has her birthday coming up this weekend. I told her last week Thursday to hit up the beach with me, she said she had plans and she would rather go on 4/20 cause she wanna get turnt up. She knows I don't really drink and I don't smoke at all, I'm an athlete, I play soccer.

Be the DD....That was easy.
I don't really have my own car or my own spot. I don't wanna pick her up in my momma van, word to Kendrick.

I don't really have my own car or my own spot. I don't wanna pick her up in my momma van, word to Kendrick.
The car doesn't make you, you make you. It's all good if you don't have one. As long as you're working on getting one it's fine. If she clowns you or looks down on you cause you don't then dead her. The problem I see with dudes having no cars and girls clowning them is either because they 1) flaunt like it's theirs 2) they're "boogie" or 3) cause that dude doesn't have nothing going for himself and doesn't plan too. 

Make a move. 

Last edited:
Off top you dudes gotta stop worrying about what you don't have and appreciate what you do have. Stop putting that "nappy dugout" on a pedestal for real. I always looked at it like this. How are you going to talk ish about me when you still live at home, have no car and have no ambition yourself..
Stop letting these young ladies dictate your worth. Nobody but YOU can control the decisions and choices of people that come into your life.
Get off that pity party ish and go enjoy your life. ****** don't even see how bless they are in this *****. You are not promised anything in this world and you damn sure aren't promised another morning. Stressing about the dumb ish makes no sense at all.
Keep tryin to put this ish in your ear holes but you don't hear me. Stop with the tinder,twitter,FB, etc.. And actually walk up to a woman like a gentleman and get it in. Keep hiding behind technology and watch your life pass you bye while these OGS and Wolves out here eating...
"GET UP, GET OUT, CUT THAT ******** OUT. ARENT YOU SICK AND TIRED OF DOING WITHOUT"
Word to Cee-Lo..

I went from the summer of my senior yr of high school 09 till summer of 2012 without  a car/my own car..and I bagged/smashed some of the finest chicks i have ever messed with during that time period
nthat.gif

Last edited:

How old are you o.0
just turned 22 in Feb, still live at home with my parents. grew up very underprivileged, got a good job now, so I'm helping them out

The car doesn't make you, you make you. It's all good if you don't have one. As long as you're working on getting one it's fine. If she clowns you or looks down on you cause you don't then dead her. The problem I see with dudes having no cars and girls clowning them is either because they 1) flaunt like it's theirs 2) they're "boogie" or 3) cause that dude doesn't have nothing going for himself and doesn't plan too. 

Make a move. 
I hit her up on Monday night but she didn't reply. I've already tried to make a move, but like I said she barely gives me attention.

I went from the summer of my senior yr of high school 09 till summer of 2012 without  a car/my own car..and I bagged/smashed some of the finest chicks i have ever messed with during that time period :nthat:  
graduated hs in '10 and after that it all went south. all of the chicks I talked to, none of them bishes gave me any play. they all said they liked me, I was a sweet guy blah blah, but they gave me no action. '11 was prob the worst year of my life, me and my fam had no car whatsoever in the household and we were almost evicted on several occasions. that **** took a hard emotional toll on me.

I hit her up on Monday night but she didn't reply. I've already tried to make a move, but like I said she barely gives me attention.
Don't text her or make communication until she hits you up. Let her do her, you do you. Don't stress it or make it a priority.

And to be honest, sounds like you might need to work on your self right now. Sounds like you may have some personal things going on that you need to try and fix or be content within yourself, before you go after girls. Girls will always be there. Always. And just let things flow naturally for right now

just turned 22 in Feb, still live at home with my parents. grew up very underprivileged, got a good job now, so I'm helping them out
graduated hs in '10 and after that it all went south. all of the chicks I talked to, none of them bishes gave me any play. they all said they liked me, I was a sweet guy blah blah, but they gave me no action. '11 was prob the worst year of my life, me and my fam had no car whatsoever in the household and we were almost evicted on several occasions. that **** took a hard emotional toll on me.
comeback stories are the best
pimp.gif
...we weren't close to being evicted that I know of but trust me ive struggled as well...dont use that as a excuse..just work on yourself and be there for your family

One Night Stand (ONS) question for ya'll:

So last weekend, went out with the boys, and had a one night stand with this pretty German girl. I was her first asian 
smokin.gif

Anyways, with one night stands, I usually leave it at that, just a one night stand, and keep it moving, cause 1) it's awkward and 2) women don't like to be reminded about how they gave in so easy/quickly 
roll.gif

Anyways, she seems like a cool girl, and, call me crazy but, I actually do want to keep in touch. Partly because I'm planning a Europe trip later this summer, and I wanted to stop by Germany, and it's always good to have a connect. 

Should I keep it moving? And have any of you NTers successfully turned a ONS into something more? Ideally a F buddy type friends with benefits thing.  I'm not catching feelings, I just see the value in maintaining a connection. 

Last edited:
Bruh do what you want. If she was cool AND you think you might want to reconnect with her again when you're in Europe this summer that alone would be enough for me to not cut off all contact. 

So last weekend, went out with the boys, and had a one night stand with this pretty German girl. I was her first asian :smokin .

Anyways, with one night stands, I usually leave it at that, just a one night stand, and keep it moving, cause 1) it's awkward and 2) women don't like to be reminded about how they gave in so easy/quickly :rofl: .

Anyways, she seems like a cool girl, and, call me crazy but, I actually do want to keep in touch. Partly because I'm planning a Europe trip later this summer, and I wanted to stop by Germany, and it's always good to have a connect. 

Should I keep it moving? And have any of you NTers successfully turned a ONS into something more? Ideally a F buddy type friends with benefits thing.  I'm not catching feelings, I just see the value in maintaining a connection. 

Keep her as a hookup. I do it all the time lol.

Are u in Cali? German foreign exchange are always here...

Last edited:
Keep her as a hookup. I do it all the time lol.

Are u in Cali? German foreign exchange are always here...
Ya man I'm in Cali. This is the second German Au Pair that I've hooked up with. First one was in Vegas tho.  They are dope. If any of ya'll meet one just show high energy and enthusiasm, remember they are here on exchange/au pair so it's like a vacation, they are high energy too. That vacation mentality with females is always fun. 

Texted her......she aint text back lol. I think the morning of she felt pretty ashamed. All good, keeping it moving, Coachella up next  and the women will be
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Ya man I'm in Cali. This is the second German Au Pair that I've hooked up with. First one was in Vegas tho.  They are dope. If any of ya'll meet one just show high energy and enthusiasm, remember they are here on exchange/au pair so it's like a vacation, they are high energy too. That vacation mentality with females is always fun. 

Texted her......she aint text back lol. I think the morning of she felt pretty ashamed. All good, keeping it moving, Coachella up next  and the women will be:smokin

Ur not in the OC area are u?

Just met a group of em 2 weeks ago lol.

And I would be at 'Ella but my boy bailed -_-

So last weekend, went out with the boys, and had a one night stand with this pretty German girl. I was her first asian :smokin .

Anyways, with one night stands, I usually leave it at that, just a one night stand, and keep it moving, cause 1) it's awkward and 2) women don't like to be reminded about how they gave in so easy/quickly :rofl: .

Let me preface this with. most Euro Women in general don't mess around. if and when they want sex they go out get it and think nothing of it.
no feelings no call backs no breakfast in the morning. German woman especially.

but as for the ONS that turns into something more.
The chick im dealing with now started like that.
It was technically our 2nd time meeting but 1st hanging out.
banged it out that night. im getting up to leave. she grabs me and was like.. "You're not leaving now are you" I was like I got somewhere i need to be. she said hang out a min. ended up vibin and talking for another 2 hours. that was about a month in a half ago now. and now we talk damn near everyday see eachother every other weekend. ended up being real cool

Off top you dudes gotta stop worrying about what you don't have and appreciate what you do have. Stop putting that "nappy dugout" on a pedestal for real. I always looked at it like this. How are you going to talk ish about me when you still live at home, have no car and have no ambition yourself..
Stop letting these young ladies dictate your worth. Nobody but YOU can control the decisions and choices of people that come into your life.
Get off that pity party ish and go enjoy your life. ****** don't even see how bless they are in this *****. You are not promised anything in this world and you damn sure aren't promised another morning. Stressing about the dumb ish makes no sense at all.
Keep tryin to put this ish in your ear holes but you don't hear me. Stop with the tinder,twitter,FB, etc.. And actually walk up to a woman like a gentleman and get it in. Keep hiding behind technology and watch your life pass you bye while these OGS and Wolves out here eating...
"GET UP, GET OUT, CUT THAT ******** OUT. ARENT YOU SICK AND TIRED OF DOING WITHOUT"
Word to Cee-Lo..
pimp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

iigh fellas ima lurker and im married but i was watching guy code last night and Damien Lemon pointed out that when approaching a female its best to act like shes already yours and ask her things like "hows ur day going?" and etc. Like i said im married so im not looking to get at girls i just wanted to know what you guys felt about it? personally i think its genius and would try if i was single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom