TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can understand preferring the physical first encounter... but 

the thing with that is you're basically going fishing.... its based primarily off looks.... and if there's 20 attractive women in reaching distance, which one you go for? 

at least online you can see some of their personality (ie: the things they tweet/caption, the kind of pictures they take of their day to day, etc etc) .. little things like that say a lot about a person... if your IG, for example, is all selfies and you have to turn around to show your *** in every pic ... im not interested ... yes, i've judged you...

again, i think physical interaction has become a lost past time and more ppl are socially awkward than ever before so im all for it ....  just pointing out the good things online meeting has to offer
still takes attraction to even get you interested in wanting to talk to them.
I'm huge on the personality and physical interaction. but if her profile pic is a teddy bear. i'll think to myself. oh a girl who doesn't care and is interesting. but as i search through her profile im like ok cool cool cool... but if I finally see her picture and im not into her physically im not going to complete the deal no matter how cool i think she is.

Like I said in my other post met a girl who had everything i looked for. but was not attracted to her so I never pursued.

Looks aren't everything but its a huge part.

but yes online dating spreads your range out far. you may be in new york and find the perfect chick in Seattle.

as far as tinder and other apps. you still have to like the girls pictures then wait for them to like yours back in order to even talk to them.
only bad thing about that.

Anyone get good complements when you use a ribbed condom? This one chick begs me to buy those all the time. :nerd:

Psychological effects of going raw / bussin in the yambs no coverage...

I think extends far beyond the actual feeling...

I think that's a low key reason why male contraceptive isn't being mass produced ..

Do you know how crazy woman would be if they could simulate the sensation of sperm being shot into them?

:smh:

:nerd:

Anybody else have a same thought about the psychological effects of no coverage sex..

I think that's a low key reason why male contraceptive isn't being mass produced ..

Do you know how crazy woman would be if they could simulate the sensation of sperm being shot into them?

Anybody else have a same thought about the psychological effects of no coverage sex..

Ur right. Some girl that ive never banged asked me to buss in her without even knowing me. She sa

Ur right. Some girl that ive never banged asked me to buss in her without even knowing me. She said "it feels good"

When you just want to dip your pen in company ink but know it's the wrong thing to do. So many yambs in here.

Yeah I've had chicks tell me they love it when I finish inside them. They love how much i enjoy it

I'm not against getting chicks you work with.
I'm in the teaching profession and I see a lot of teachers getting together. Plus you're so busy and usually no where near other co workers unless there is a school meeting. it doesn't matter.
I can see maybe a small retail place or small office but most jobs there is nothing to fear with doing it.

On another note. Am I the only person who looks at women's hands. Not only can you tell age from it. but I like when women have reg nails. but not cut all the way down or bitten.

My office has just about 500 employees and five floors, but her department is right down the hall from mine and I have to see her when I go to the bathroom or water cooler.

On another note. Am I the only person who looks at women's hands. Not only can you tell age from it. but I like when women have reg nails. but not cut all the way down or bitten.
I look @ their feet

I'm in the teaching profession and I see a lot of teachers getting together. Plus you're so busy and usually no where near other co workers unless there is a school meeting. it doesn't matter.
I can see maybe a small retail place or small office but most jobs there is nothing to fear with doing it.

This

Plus trannies can't hide their natural man hands :lol:

Hands n feet im Tryna tell y'all

You can estimate a woman's age as well by their hands n feet

Last edited:
I have a fingernail fetish smh *shrugs*

But I hate those velociraptor lookin nails chicks wear now

I used to hate feet growin up since this one cat on my street made up this lie saying I sucked this chicks' toes smh..had everyone in a few block radius laughin at me

Last edited:
The first time I felt the actual warmth of a woman without a Jimmie hat... :smh:

No words, man.

I went crazy last year though. I could literally count on one hand the amount of times I used a rubber. :smh:

The yolo was too real, man. Get my last std check up back in December. Talk about the LONGEST week of my life. God looked out for me though. Came back with a completely clean bill of health.

I
I used to hate feet growin up since this one cat on my street made up this lie saying I sucked this chicks' toes smh..had everyone in a few block radius laughin at me

View media item 737185

ewwwwwwwwww
I hate feet with a passion...... you nassssssssssssssssttttttyyyyyyyyy.
lol

I like girls with nails because when they dig it in your skin during that beating of yambs... nothing sends me more in a frenzy to go harder stronger faster.

lol I still have scars from my ex..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom