TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all would pay 1200 to smash some tramp that's all over the internet that y'all already fapped to? Why pay when you can get the visuals off the net for free. Use ya hand for the feeling. All free, fam

That's like paying bread to go to a beyonce concert. My G, I can just watch her performances off YouTube through some headphones.

Use that 1200 for something that will better yourself

That's just me though. You can spoil a WOMAN with 1200 and she will give you her HEART. Or you can pay for a TRAMP and she will give you the loose box looking like a chewed up piece of Bubblelicious

Y'all would pay 1200 to smash some tramp that's all over the internet that y'all already fapped to? Why pay when you can get the visuals off the net for free. Use ya hand for the feeling. All free, fam

That's like paying bread to go to a beyonce concert. My G, I can just watch her performances off YouTube through some headphones.

Use that 1200 for something that will better yourself

That's just me though. You can spoil a WOMAN with 1200 and she will give you her HEART. Or you can pay for a TRAMP and she will give you the loose box looking like a chewed up piece of Bubblelicious

This.

I remember my buddy asking me to go on a road trip with them to New York.

It was gonna cost about $500 each for gas/hotel/car rental... ect.

I said, why pay $500 to go there when I can just Youtube it?

Thread will get locked because people are naming actors?
Dont know if u remember the thread about the "stars" with no make-up. Nothing was vulgar about that thread but the "stars" part got that locked within 7 pages, which happened twice...
Lol..
Trust bro, it will happen...
*yall be good, back to the finals I go*

This.

Son take that L for this......

Thread will get locked because people are naming actors?
Dont know if u remember the thread about the "stars" with no make-up. Nothing was vulgar about that thread but the "stars" part got that locked within 7 pages, which happened twice...
Lol..
Trust bro, it will happen...
*yall be good, back to the finals I go*

:rofl: Damn you're right! That thread was golden. jimmies were being rustled for how ugly there favorite actor was.

This.

Son take that L for this......

If it were Cali... I'd be all over it!

But New York?

ca41ad70_utuhk.gif

I need advice guys

That filipina girl sent me her address and she lives 45 miles away , in LA traffic idk how long thats finna take me to get there.

So should i go and drive that much?
She doesnt drive, but she been wanting me to comeover and give her da work.

I need advice guys

That filipina girl sent me her address and she lives 45 miles away , in LA traffic idk how long thats finna take me to get there.

:smh: How is this even a question. Get your *** over there bruh!

:rofl: Damn you're right! That thread was golden. jimmies were being rustled for how ugly there favorite actor was.

Hahaha I remember that. A few names gave me the feels also smh

The gentleman thing though I believe goes hand in hand with being a man. Its the same as were suppose to be providers and protectors. Its the same things in my eyes and thats why ive done it and have been thought

None of my friends wanna go to clubs, bars, parties etc. anymore.

They weird. But they usually just wanna chill together with no bishes and talk about cars and get drunk together. Man I'm bout to hit the bar up dolo next weekend. I'm too cool for these ******.
man all my boys are like this, that **** is annoying. I'm pretty much the clean guy of the group as I don't smoke and I barely drink. All they wanna do is post up in front of their house and just talk ish all night, blow an L or 2, and get drunk. All while claiming they got o's but they have nothing to show for it. :smh:

Y'all dudes not going out solo are missing out, it's the only true test if you're really about that life.

Until you've walked up solo to a group of girls and finnessed your way to the finest one, you haven't lived. Ain't nothing with these females hard after that.
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

All disease-free p is regular p tho
:rofl: :rofl:

I need advice guys

what you waiting for man?

Last edited:
Finally put moves on a coworker ive been hanging out. its been a year and after making sure I wasnt zoned I made out w it and even grabbed chesticle. definitely not going slow at this point
#slowandsteadyworkedthistime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom