TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying that since the beginning of the thread...

I'm pretty damn sure, half of these stories are ducktales. :lol:

Lol. I'll never bluff a story in real life, let alone on a message board :rofl:

This thread is just dudes who pull sharing their experiences and dudes who don't asking for advice. Simple as that.

Last edited:

This thread is just dudes who pull sharing their experiences and dudes who don't asking for advice. Simple as that.

Seriously.

It's not like the stories are incredible/unbelievable either

And if someone thinks they are it just means they're not pulling :lol:

Chill, you don't want that ride up 95. But if you got 2k to use, live where you work or in the city, silver spring is ideal.

Tell em man!! Downtown silver spring is nice and there are bars within walking distance that are filled with nothin but cute Ethiopian chicks

Does anyone have any advice on where to meet "smart" women?

Not to be on some snobby stuff, but I hung out with this girl over the weekend. Nothing serious or anything like that. Casual situation, and I mean very casual. She looks good but she's so boring to talk to. Like we aren't into anything similar really. Just a generic fitness/Instagram kind of girl. It's frustrating because I'm a sarcastic guy. I make little jokes and **** and they either just whoooosh over her head or she totally doesn't understand that I'm joking with her. She inserts no humor or wittiness into a conversation. I'm not calling her dumb or anything, but it's like when I communicate with her I'm not getting anything back.

Anyway, this post isn't about that girl, but it's just a trait that I've noticed, where it seems like I'm totally incompatible with a lot of women I hang out with. Again, this makes me sound like some kind of elitist douchebag but it's real talk. Either that or all the smart ones I  happen to know (usually from school) are taken.

IDK if it's my area or what. And no, I'm not looking for wifey, and I know this is the Thread About Yambs but I'm not looking for some fast cheeks either. I'm not even tripping off the booty like that. I just want a cool girl or two that can stimulate the brain in my head, AS WELL as the brain down there, if she wants.

The usual advice is "school", but I live so far from my school it's kind of a moot point to go down there like that, and the campus that I go to is the whack one anyway.

I'm not about that socialite life; I do hang out but if you catch me out drinking it'll be with less than three other people. Usually just me and one other person.

That's the kinda chick I'm looking for; just someone I can go to weird-*** places like museums and plays and **** with.

Last edited:
I used to just rely on my social circles to meet those types

But I also target those types on online dating as well

Sometimes I get lucky when going out as well.

Does anyone have any advice on where to meet "smart" women?

Not to be on some snobby stuff, but I hung out with this girl over the weekend. Nothing serious or anything like that. Casual situation, and I mean very casual. She looks good but she's so boring to talk to. Like we aren't into anything similar really. Just a generic fitness/Instagram kind of girl. It's frustrating because I'm a sarcastic guy. I make little jokes and **** and they either just whoooosh over her head or she totally doesn't understand that I'm joking with her. She inserts no humor or wittiness into a conversation. I'm not calling her dumb or anything, but it's like when I communicate with her I'm not getting anything back.

Anyway, this post isn't about that girl, but it's just a trait that I've noticed, where it seems like I'm totally incompatible with a lot of women I hang out with. Again, this makes me sound like some kind of elitist douchebag but it's real talk. Either that or all the smart ones I  happen to know (usually from school) are taken.

IDK if it's my area or what. And no, I'm not looking for wifey, and I know this is the Thread About Yambs but I'm not looking for some fast cheeks either. I'm not even tripping off the booty like that. I just want a cool girl or two that can stimulate the brain in my head, AS WELL as the brain down there, if she wants.

The usual advice is "school", but I live so far from my school it's kind of a moot point to go down there like that, and the campus that I go to is the whack one anyway.

I'm not about that socialite life; I do hang out but if you catch me out drinking it'll be with less than three other people. Usually just me and one other person.

That's the kinda chick I'm looking for; just someone I can go to weird-*** places like museums and plays and **** with.
Off top, the og thread and this thread has never always been strictly about "Yambs" or even said conquest. At least (and I only speak for myself), this is/was a place for dudes to ask questions like this or to share anecdotal stories of not only victory but defeat as well.
"OG'S did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that"..
With all that being said , to meet higher caliber women you need to devote yourself out of your comfort zone.
That means going to museums , finding art/ outdoor activities in your community. Take a leisure learning class of your choice, book readings at your local bookstore,poetry nights or develop a strong hobby that you can cultivate yourself into not only for the purpose of learning about yourself but also having a shared bond within finding said type of ladies you are looking for. "Good Girls,Smart Women" are all around you but you have to make yourself great and have a positive outlook to attract them.
Also like I have sprewed a thousand times, stop looking for just 8,9, and 10s' and start looking at the 6 or 7, it's too many great women out here that might not have physical beauty but they could actually have something that is tangible for your fit and personality. I have always said" never settle", but coming from a married man when I was single , I dated all over the spectrum as far as appearance and mental. Have fun with dating, don't need to put added pressure on yourself to smash (honestly no man in here or real life cares about your numbers). Life is too short for the dumb ****. Live it up , learn from the experiences, put yourself out there and do the damn thing.
Also try wine tastings or little events at your local grocery stores on the weekend, tryin to told you that is where you will meet worthy bachelorettes as well...
"This Has Been A Public Service Announcement..."

Tell em man!! Downtown silver spring is nice and there are bars within walking distance that are filled with nothin but cute Ethiopian chicks

Also like I have sprewed a thousand times, stop looking for just 8,9, and 10s' and start looking at the 6 or 7, it's too many great women out here that might not have physical beauty but they could actually have something that is tangible for your fit and personality. I have always said" never settle", but coming from a married man when I was single , I dated all over the spectrum as far as appearance and mental. Have fun with dating, don't need to put added pressure on yourself to smash (honestly no man in here or real life cares about your numbers). Life is too short for the dumb ****. Live it up , learn from the experiences, put yourself out there and do the damn thing.
Also try wine tastings or little events at your local grocery stores on the weekend, tryin to told you that is where you will meet worthy bachelorettes as well...
"This Has Been A Public Service Announcement..."

this, and women do the same thing. some of yall cats looking for beyonce which is fine..
but you have Normal Ashley over there who you can probably vibe with greatly probably watches football like you, enjoys a beer or two like you. but you dont like her cuz her skin isn't an almond chest nut complexion with long hair. and eye make up

Seriously.

Ofcourse nobody is gonna go above and beyond telling a lie... Ol' I just got brains in a helicopter by the pilot lookin' ***

But you a fool if you don't think people come in here, tell their **** and post no proof. :lol:

Seriously.

Ofcourse nobody is gonna go above and beyond telling a lie... Ol' I just got brains in a helicopter by the pilot lookin' ***

But you a fool if you don't think people come in here, tell their **** and post no proof. :lol:

No reason to post "proof" whatever that means

There's literally no reason to lie on an anonymous message board about smashing regular girls.

It's not like with Gold St Capital where dude was trying to stunt. Now if dudes were in here claiming that they were slaying Victoria's Secret models then I would be skeptical

What's the difference between taking down a Victoria Secret model and a regular dime? :lol:

People lie on the internet bro... it is what it is. No need to defend them, not like i'm calling you a liar.

Last edited:
What's the difference between taking down a Victoria Secret model and a regular dime? :lol:

People lie on the internet bro... it is what it is. No need to defend them, not like i'm calling you a liar.

So there's no difference between someone claiming they smashed Adriana Lima vs a dime no one knows?

I know people lie on the internet. I'm just saying I haven't read anything in this thread that seems like a lie. Just people sharing W's, L's and advice

Besides Adriana Lima... I know no other Vicky models. So who's to know you smashed a "somebody"?

But it's all good bro, agree to disagree.

Ur dime can be a 2 to me though...

And people DO post pics, but most don't due to that being a main reason the OG thread was locked. I myself have posted pics multiple times.

If u really think dudes are going to lie about hooking up with a girl, why even read the stories or come in here :rofl:

Last edited:
Ur dime can be a 2 to me though...

And people DO post pics, but most don't due to that being a main reason the OG thread was locked. I myself have posted pics multiple times.

If u really think dudes are going to lie about hooking up with a girl, why even read the stories or come in here :rofl:

I like to lurk, and sometimes post my 2 cents to the dudes in relationship.

But I do get a kick out of some of the stories I read. :rofl:

And trust, I understand your 10 can be my 2... this is Niketalk. (word to NT thick?)

Last edited:
Besides Adriana Lima... I know no other Vicky models. So who's to know you smashed a "somebody"?

But it's all good bro, agree to disagree.

You know what I mean. Switch a Victoria Secret model with any hot famous chick.

My point still stands. I haven't read any stories that would lead me to believe they were duck tales. Just regular smash stories.

Saw a Brazilian joint last night when I was out celebrating her birthday with maybe the most perfect *** I seen in my life.

**** is in the water over there. :smh:

Saw a Brazilian joint last night when I was out celebrating her birthday with maybe the most perfect *** I seen in my life.

**** is in the water over there. :smh:

Brazil vs Mexico today should bring out the yambs.

All those not stuck at work go profit :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom