TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once we go out for a few hours we probably wont be coming out until the next day.
Why even go out at all? Come to the crib for a "movie", smash a few times and head out... No reason to waste money on her.
event we going to is free.

so we do that during the day smash all afternoon/evening,

see the chick i care more about at night

sounds backwards? well the girl i care more about has no intention of going out..not a party girl so ill pull of an ecook 2 for 1 special

View media item 1058034
tiger-woods-sm-fist-pump-o.gif

Last edited:

sounds backwards? well the girl i care more about has no intention of going out..not a party girl so ill pull of an ecook 2 for 1 special

Solid plan. Free event, smash during day and then kick out prior to girl you care about coming over an hour later... Just so u can shower and make sure she doesn't leave stuff behind.

I ALMOST got caught up in a similar situation in Feb. Girl I just wanted to beat came through and "Southern" girl I was dating and more into at the time wasn't going to come by. She finished her work early and texted me, "Hey, I finished my hw early, on my way!"

Was sweating BULLETS.

Solid plan. Free event, smash during day and then kick out prior to girl you care about coming over an hour later... Just so u can shower and make sure she doesn't leave stuff behind.

I ALMOST got caught up in a similar situation in Feb. Girl I just wanted to beat came through and "Southern" girl I was dating and more into at the time wasn't going to come by. She finished her work early and texted me, "Hey, I finished my hw early, on my way!"

Was sweating BULLETS.
Thanks.

You're a goddamn magician I swear.

@spizike231  is TAY on a roll or what?

Some of y'all really ain't shot the club up? :smh:

Second to letting off in her mouth.

Last edited:
Only shot the club up once. Ol girl had a vest on though so it was all good mane.

But yeah, mouf comes in a distant second.

In my lifetime I have shot the club up, gotten in free before 11 but have also left the club early or even been denied entry at times

Only way I'd shoot da club up is if she were on BC and I wouldn't mind her being the mother of my child.

With my last girl, I used to shoot the club up all the time while she was on BC.. then she started hitting me with the "I haven't gotten my period.." line every time her period was a day late. It would end up coming a few days later or something, but she always came off as "hopeful" that she would skip it.

Hit her w/ the
200_s.gif
every time. Glad I'm out of that, man.. :smh:

I was in the club with my ex and I shot it up as I was pulling out. She was on BC but was super late so I vowed to never do it again.

I get so paranoid I tell girls I did it and make them buy BC and send me pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom