TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a hypothetical/not so hypothetical question...

Say a lady friend you've got at in the past..but you got the whole "I don't wanna ruin the friendship bla bla" response. Fast forward to today and you've completely moved on from said girl and remain friends. You start dating someone else. Friend starts acting salty towards you. You ask why, and she responds because of who you're dating...even though she doesn't even know the girl. Is she hiding something?

Short version:

- got at lady friend

- friendzowned

- moved on

- lady friend's sodium level jumps like Mario

- jealousy or nah?

Who isn't cuffed yet?
I'm still chilling

I went to the Jay x Beyonce concert in Houston this past Friday and mannnn there was yambs everywhere, my goodness :smokin and you know how fine women in Houston are. I was with my lady friend but I was still scoping out the yambs. They was showing out for real.
Fell asleep and my boys straight left me for the concert. But I was debating on if I wanted to go or not. I know them yambs are there tho!

A bit of a hypothetical/not so hypothetical question...

Say a lady friend you've got at in the past..but you got the whole "I don't wanna ruin the friendship bla bla" response. Fast forward to today and you've completely moved on from said girl and remain friends. You start dating someone else. Friend starts acting salty towards you. You ask why, and she responds because of who you're dating...even though she doesn't even know the girl. Is she hiding something?

Short version:

- got at lady friend

- friendzowned

- moved on

- lady friend's sodium level jumps like Mario

- jealousy or nah?
She jealous brah. The funny thing is if you were to drop the new chick you're dating and try and get something going with her, she'd probably front on you or get in a relationship with you just to break up with you and say she isn't feeling you.FDB.

Last edited:
Not I, but for some reason im poking my head back in an area where I know I shouldn't. I was hoping she'd tell me to kick rocks, but naw, convo is as fun as it used to be.

I got a question for you fellas.

If your girl told you she went to a club alone as in by herself, how would you feel about it and how you would handle it?

She lying. Women travel in packs, not saying that it's not possible but how many chicks you know be in the club olo? Drop her.

What up TAY fam
Serious opinion needed

Been chillin with this chick for most of the summer and everything's been solid. Of course, she hit me with the "what are we" question. And I was completely with it UNTIL I got laid off of my job :/

This happened earlier this week and it's had me down. Now I'm questioning if I can invest in a relationship while dealing with my personal employment situation. I'm rely considering putting her on pause until I get myself together. At the same time, I don't wanna pass up on a good girl...balancing a new relationship and being stressed with a job search period will be a headache.

Focus on myself or try to maintain a good relationship that I've been working on for the past couple months?

I'm 23 and still live at home with my parents and she's 20 still at a local college.

Thank you hennessy hennessy , mugen81 mugen81 , @d e beatup and @awwsome for the feedback...

I told shorty that I couldn't commit right now. She understood, but she's a little more distant (which is expected).
My entire job situation is a real buzzkill right now but she respected the honesty and said she would "wait" but I'm realistic...

Gonna focus on my career and if she's willing to pick up where we left off then cool. If not...that's cool too.
Appreciate the advice bros

She jealous brah. The funny thing is if you were to drop the new chick you're dating and try and get something going with her, she'd probably front on you or get in a relationship with you just to break up with you and say she isn't feeling you.FDB.

Yeah you right. And the funny part is...she pulling this while SHE HAS A BF.

Dude knows it too because I'm good friends with him and he keeps avoiding me. :lol:

Gotta step it up with this one i've been chillin with for the past couple weeks. Been staying with her every few nights, smashing, chillin, 
smokin.gif
 but she's got alot of baggage.

Her ex is still in the picture somewhat just cause she was with the dude for 4 years and I know she's got interest from other dudes. She's a solid 9 and cool as hell and i've got my backup options but she is definitely my #1 choice.

Just trying to be cautious since ol boy could be looming

Last edited:
Backup plans are usually useful no matter what situation your in. Proceed with caution my friend

Yo how y'all feel about spitting at a chick while they got dikes with her? I'm kinda iffy about it cause I'm not sure if that's her friends or if one of em dating her and you know dikes can get real defensive , I ain't trying to knockout a dike in a restaurant

Edit: it was one chick and 3 ****s btw

Last edited:
I implore every single man to travel and experience international yambs, once in their life..
I'm over in Japan sweating like a mofo
Wiping+Forehead+-+Inward+Lip+Roll+-+Herman+Cain.jpg

@Tdogg2k
Big bro can attest to this. It's women I have never seen before. Women from Africa to Iceland to Ireland, man it's just a smorgesboard of yambs and this is my first night here. Even my wife is like, "Damn.."
Lol, it's a really beautiful place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom