TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, :smh:

I sent this girl I work with a picture of Obama making a satisfied face. Told her it looks like he just busted a nut in Mihelle's mouth or something. She was like "lol so true".

I asked, "what, you got it where you be having dudes make that face?" She was like "I guess". I said I didn't believe her and she said don't judge a book by its cover.

I told her if she wanted me to believe her she would have to show me. As in, give me dome. She was like "ok I'll think about it".

This was over IG Direct about 3 weeks ago. She never responded but when I see her at work she still tries to hug me and ****. I dodge the hug every time. I'm just like sista girl. Where my dome at?

What do I do? I know I can't just flat out ask without being disrespectful, but still. I know I sound like a scumbag :smh:

(This is a different girl than the one from the Airline)

What do I do? I know I can't just flat out ask without being disrespectful, but still. I know I sound like a scumbag :smh:

start by not acting ignorant.

I mean do you really think you're gonna casually get dome at work in the bathroom? :rofl:

how old are u? just take her out for drinks, then get back to the whip and WIO, or bring her back to the crib.

I mean do you really think you're gonna casually get dome at work in the bathroom?

No, that thought hadn't crossed my mind. If you think I was planning on asking for head casually while on the job, then you misread one or both of my posts

After or before work, though--that's a different story
tongue.gif

Was hoping to not have to go to all that trouble, but I'll consider having drinks with her

Last edited:
Yo TAYfam.

What physical techniques do you use when you're inside?

I got with a new yamb and what I did with the old one ain't impactful enough.

I'm only at  the start of my yamb getting time, and I don't want to be stale.

Yo TAYfam.

Switch up rhythms, positions, hand placement and usages.

The amount of kissing and eye contact is important too but don't overdo it bc you can have yambs falling in love :lol:

Yo TAYfam.

Massage her bean while you're digging her out. Play with her pooter if she's into that.. 

Still tries to hug me and ****. I dodge the hug every time. I'm just like sista girl. Where my dome at?

Guess I might as well just ask directly :smh:

If you think I was planning on asking for head casually while on the job, then you misread one or both of my posts

After or before work, though--that's a different story :tongue:

Was hoping to not have to go to all that trouble, but I'll consider having drinks with her

look, whatever the play is, it sounds like you haven't even asked her out, i mean u know her for weeks, but do you even have her #? or just her IG? :lol: :lol:

getting drinks is the bread and butter of hooking up/dating, there's no real question ur asking, it's just U executing this, or not.

Last edited:
 got a text from this chick last night that wanted me to stop by her crib , ive literally been dodging her all week  , finally stop by after work so a lot of teasing went on throughout the night , one thing lead to another had her in the passenger seat reaching over and dropping that neck , 2 minutes didnt even go by next thing you know 

let off in her mouth , she was kinda piss since i didnt warn her , and try to kiss me afterwards had to play the ******* role and told her ***  to go home . but that never actually happen to me before my ex use to top me off for nearly 30 minutes and i still wouldnt budge . Stopping by again tomorrow night to celebrate my grades from this semester im trying to redeem myself Tay fam, might try those kegels exercises yall been talking about .

TAY...I typed a text to a girl I used to see, sayin' that I chose this cutie pie with whom I want to be.

Long story short, my boys told me

"Too soon! don't do it, reconsider, read some literature, you sure? **** it. You know we got your back like chiroprac -tic. If that ***** do you dirty, we'll wipe her *** out as in detergent. Now hurry hurry, go on to the altar. I know you aint a pimp, but pimp remember what I taught ya.."

Last edited:
TAY...I typed a text to a girl I used to see, sayin' that I chose this cutie pie with whom I want to be.

Long story short, my boys told me

"Too soon! don't do it, reconsider, read some literature, you sure? **** it. You know we got your back like chiroprac -tic. If that ***** do you dirty, we'll wipe her *** out as in detergent. Now hurry hurry, go on to the altar. I know you aint a pimp, but pimp remember what I taught ya.."
:pimp: :pimp:

look, whatever the play is, it sounds like you haven't even asked her out, i mean u know her for weeks, but do you even have her #? or just her IG? :lol:

I wish you'd stop making incorrect statements, of course I have her number. If I have to take her out for a drink, then I ain't eem tryna do it.

:smh:

Just depends on how little you give a **** it seems. The textback ratio of that first one to you is bananas

Last edited:
Me and my girl "broke up."  I think somehow getting titles involved messed us up so now we're friends. Don't know why but that title carried more weight than either of us realized.  Still do everything we did before just "friends" now.

^^^^^^^ Word lmao I'm sitting here like "damn fam, you ain't eem block out the numbers!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom