TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man I'm good. The whole thing is very circumstance-specific or situational to me.

I'm not saying that I'll never pay for a girl. Just depends on

1. My intentions

2. The situatuon regarding my payment

Last week I went on a date. Before we even started ordering drinks, the waitress asked if we should split the bill or do separate checks.

Not even looking at me, this girl immediately tells the waitress that one check is fine, thanks. Mind you this is our first date too.

If she had even acknowledged me, I would have been okay with it. But she literally volunteered me to pay for her. I didn't wanna look like an ******* so I paid it through.

Like I said, if we've been at it for a good min, or we were really close, then cool. I'm down to pay for you

But on our first date, without even acknowledging a brotha? *****
Haha I would've been like "Wow thats so nice of you to pick up my tab. I haven't seen many girls do that on the first date. Impressive.." and gauged her reaction

Not no 19 yr old. On you though if you want her to learn how to through you.

Nah man I'm good. The whole thing is very circumstance-specific or situational to me.

1. My intentions

Last week I went on a date. Before we even started ordering drinks, the waitress asked if we should split the bill or do separate checks.

Not even looking at me, this girl immediately tells the waitress that one check is fine, thanks. Mind you this is our first date too.

If she had even acknowledged me, I would have been okay with it. But she literally volunteered me to pay for her. I didn't wanna look like an ******* so I paid it through.

Like I said, if we've been at it for a good min, or we were really close, then cool. I'm down to pay for you

Trust me, don't pre judge girls on paying for the first date. It means nothing if they don't volunteer to pay.

Just make sure she likes you. If she really likes you and you bring up her treating you, she will on date 2 or 3.

Last edited:
Only reason I told my dude to use the "forehead" kiss was because he is dealing with a passive aggressive woman in a new age relationship and this will quickly tame all that fridged air..
Lol..
That move should only be regulated to your love or someone you are truly interested in or in a relationship. That is a final form, DBZ move and can not be used on randoms or your asking for a world of hurt. When my wife gets angry, I pull that move and she completely opens up and lets me know her problems(especially with her being pregnant, hormones are on a hundred-thousand-trillion)..
Also I always used two rules on the first date..
If I asked the girl out, I normally paid and thought nothing of it..
Now when I was just about *******, I picked things or events that were fun, no intimate situations and that relaxed the pressure on who paid for what because we knew in the end we were just smashing. Now some women will offer to pay if two scenerios:
They are about their grown woman biz( independence) and what to show they are confident within themselves.
Or..
They don't want anything held over their head. Meaning a lot of dudes feel that you are automatically supposed to get guaranteed yambs because you tricked off on a expensive meal or drink. Wrong, sex is never guaranteed, so just throwing money out there for a short cut will have you looking foolish,(did that in my early years, smh..) I also agree with my brethren, at least "pretend" you are going to pay so I can waive you off, that at least gives me the impression you won't be a princess if things go good for the duration of our "friendship"..
Also sometimes throw some type of witty banter to gauge where this females head is really at.
"Well I got drinks and dinner,what's desert looking like"
*Sly Smile*
Opens dialogue up for actually desert or yambs..
Also there are times if the dating situation is looking bleak or just down right awful, take the L and tell the truth, pay for YOUR meal, part ways and on to the next...

Juggling isn't that hard.

You just have to build your team right. Girls have to know their roles. You can't have role players asking for starter minutes. And you have to make that known and if they're not down then cut them

You just have to build your team right. Girls have to know their roles. You can't have role players asking for starter minutes. And you have to make that known and if they're not down then cut them
Truth right here.

It's like getting that second job and after the 2 nights a week ya'll agree to , they keep scheduling you 4 days. You gotta cut them loose. The trick for me is setting ground rules from the jump. Women appreciate honesty, I usually just tell them I don't need to see someone in person that often to show that I care for them, they eat it up. Plus it's true in a way. 

Last edited:
Even though I know it's not biologically possible, I just "f'ed" my girl onto her period.

I feel like a champ.

1. My intentions

:rofl: lls. You weren't ok with it and you still paid? Backbone. I wouldn't have said nothing until the end and then told the waitress or whatever to split that ish. I really can't get with that entitlement. You've now set a precedent in terms of principle in regards to how she's going to view you I think...

But I think differently and don't have the most experience in the world, so maybe that's just what it is. I don't know.

Quote:
You've now set a precedent in terms of principle in regards to how she's going to view you I think...

Lol brother I didn't set a precedent in regards to **** because there will be no further dates

I got want I wanted. I ain't worried bout it

Last edited:

First date or not, i feel when you're going out to dinner or lunch on a first date it is customary for the dude to pay, or like someone else said, If I initiated, i'ma pay.

now if it was like first meeting and we're getting drinks at a bar. (which can get hella expensensvie) that's when it's ok to be like..."yo so i had 2 gin and tonics. heres my $7"

Even though I know it's not biologically possible, I just "f'ed" my girl onto her period.
I feel like a champ.

Mine was on hers this weekend. Made her go twice in one session, first time she has ever had multiples at all... and it was on her period :smokin

What did you want/get? Maybe I missed it

Dome in the whip

The funny thing is that we had practically nothing in common, and even funnier is that she hasn't hit me up once since that night. Regrets maybe?

I ain't stressing. I met this super thick Dominican chick 2 days ago. Mad intelligent. Digging her. Wanting to dig her. But once school starts, imma have to fall back. Gotta pull my grades up

Last edited:

Truth right here.

It's like getting that second job and after the 2 nights a week ya'll agree to , they keep scheduling you 4 days. You gotta cut them loose. The trick for me is setting ground rules from the jump. Women appreciate honesty, I usually just tell them I don't need to see someone in person that often to show that I care for them, they eat it up. Plus it's true in a way. 
The thing is, I've never had a team to begin with. I've always been a one woman guy. Talking to more than 2 women at a time has always been a chore for me since I get distracted easily.

Truth right here.

The thing is, I've never had a team to begin with. I've always been a one woman guy. Talking to more than 2 women at a time has always been a chore for me since I get distracted easily.

You just need players who don't need plays run for them and will just hustle and play D aka FWBs who just smash and have no other comm with. Those shouldn't be a chore

^ I feel like every man owes it to himself to try every type of girl out there from the church goers to the sloots

Yeah, don't be that dude that didn't realize he married a bird till late because he didn't have enough experience to tell the difference. Those old cats commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom