TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh when it seeps through the blanket, fitted sheet, and reaches the bed :smh: :smh:

That 1 second of happiness turns into annoyance :lol:

I'm living vicariously through yall now so keep putting in work and posting stories.

Remember, you can't know what you like until you tried them all. :lol:

Last edited:
Broke up with the gf of two years a month ago today. Time to learn how to do this single thing again. ***** weird son.

texting this chick she ask me to call her last night but i got caught up with some stuff then i end up falling asleep , this morning she text me " what happened last night , you were with that girl lol :smile: " i told chick from the beginning she wasnt the only girl i was talking to and i asnt looking for a relationship 

Was on the way to the weight room with my father. He wanted to get a cut, so I said F it let me get my hair washed since I had my shampoo with me lol. Bad brown skin girl was getting her hair done and was trying to chat me up the whole time. Even when I was leaving, she was giving me that look like "you're really not going to ask me for my number?". :smh: at how bad I loafed. Even said she lives around the way. I've been so detached from everything lately though. Got a new phone (shout out D Nice), and have zero contacts with no intention of trying to put numbers back in. As (if) people hit me up, that's when I'll save numbers back in. 11 contacts and 9 of them are family lol.

Was on the way to the weight room with my father. He wanted to get a cut, so I said F it let me get my hair washed since I had my shampoo with me lol. Bad brown skin girl was getting her hair done and was trying to chat me up the whole time. Even when I was leaving, she was giving me that look like "you're really not going to ask me for my number?". :smh: at how bad I loafed. Even said she lives around the way. I've been so detached from everything lately though. Got a new phone (shout out D Nice), and have zero contacts with no intention of trying to put numbers back in. As (if) people hit me up, that's when I'll save numbers back in. 11 contacts and 9 of them are family lol.

Just stroll back in there and get yahoo hair washed again see if the chemistry still there then get them digits

Just stroll back in there and get yahoo hair washed again see if the chemistry still there then get them digits

She was a customer. Who knows when she'd be back. Plus I always get my hair washed by a few girls I know. Just didn't feel like waiting or going through that this time. And with the way I be thinking these days, I'm sure nothing would have worked out anyway lol.

Angry sex....
pimp.gif

Haven't kept up with this thread. But did the dude who didn't smoke weed but wanted to invite over a girl he knows who does movies to smoke ever give an update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom