TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas, I'M not doing it! I was simply asking if ya'll have seen it happen

Fellas, I'M not doing it! I was simply asking if ya'll have seen it happen

I've seen it. My homies that are married faces that temptation all the time., it was so damn ridiculous on how many women are drawn to that ring.

Vice Versa for women.

Last edited:
Question for the fam,

Is there a point where you should stop or not consider hitting 18 year old chicks? Were both adults, so that's not the problem. Just feel like the age gap with me being 26 could be a bit too much. Shorty was giving me rhythm and gave me her number. Cute with a nice rack too.

Question for the fam,

Is there a point where you should stop or not consider hitting 18 year old chicks? Were both adults, so that's not the problem. Just feel like the age gap with me being 26 could be a bit too much. Shorty was giving me rhythm and gave me her number. Cute with a nice rack too.

Smash, don't wife.

I'm at the dentist office and...... Is there anyone else that thinks girls with braces are cute? Lol
It shows cleanliness, and when girls smile it's like a shy smile, and they get straighter teeth lol

I'm at the dentist office and...... Is there anyone else that thinks girls with braces are cute? Lol
It shows cleanliness, and when girls smile it's like a shy smile, and they get straighter teeth lol

That's funny, I need to head in myself soon. Haven't been wearing my retainers lol.

If you tell a girl with braces you love her smile... I promise she's urs.

That's funny, I need to head in myself soon. Haven't been wearing my retainers lol.

If you tell a girl with braces you love her smile... I promise she's urs.

Always sharing that Gold brutha.

If I tell a chick with a big rack "nice rack" will she be mine? Lol

Always sharing that Gold brutha.

If I tell a chick with a big rack "nice rack" will she be mine? Lol

Lol. When I was on Tinder earlier this summer I hit a girl with braces and I used that as a opener. Also, when I was in college maybe had 2-3 with braces and it always worked. Little things like that to make them not feel so self conscious.

Question for the fam,

I don't see a problem at all. Smash and thrash away.

I have a question though. Where do you find the 18 y/o yambs?

Last edited:
Would you dudes want your girl texting back and forth with another dude?

I ask because this chick texts me random things and I know she has a b/f. Nothing sexual, just out of the blue texts.

Never really had a thing for chicks with braces, but a girl in one of my classes this semester has braces and man she got me feeling some type of way 
embarassed.gif

Smart, cute, wears glasses, latina 
devil.gif

She's not texting anyone during class so I'm guessing she doesn't have a man and I walked her out to her car and there was no car seats in the back soooo it looks like I'm in the clear
smokin.gif

Never really had a thing for chicks with braces, but a girl in one of my classes this semester has braces and man she got me feeling some type of way 
embarassed.gif

Smart, cute, wears glasses, latina 
devil.gif

She's not texting anyone during class so I'm guessing she doesn't have a man and I walked her out to her car and there was no car seats in the back soooo it looks like I'm in the clear
smokin.gif

What's with 20 something latina chicks with braces?

What's with 20 something latina chicks with braces?
Lol now that you point it out, it seems to be hella common. As far as I know with this chick, she came up on a little dough since she's an LVN and she appears to be perfecting her body which I don't mind one bit 
happy.gif

Parents didn't have the $ to get it when they're younger

So now that they can afford it they want to improve their aesthetics 

Yambly,

I'm getting serious with a chick that I like a lot, but she just stalked my fb. I can tell you guys straight up that my life honestly hasn't been crazy at all as far as getting girls, but I just went through my fb pics and holy **** I didn't realize how much it misrepresents me as a playboy douche bag. She's not from around me so she doesn't know my networks of friends to recognize those girls are all just friends, even though I might be drunk and touchy/dancing with them in pics. I need help gaiz.

Edit: I'm in class for another hour so I have time before I give her my explanation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom