TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when you try to get the p
She giggles and says **** like... "Not yet, you move too fast. I can tell it usually works on your other girls but it's not going to with me." 

She's real real cool and I'm feeling her so I don't mind waiting, but the last two times a chick made me wait a while to hit, their P WAS FUNKY!

Last edited:
Funky p is no bueno. But if u feeling her stick around and see what happens. But I would advise you to have a few bench players in case she doesn't act right in the long run

No funky P is gona have me sticking around WAITING to hit
laugh.gif
 You'd have to be a desperate MF'er to knowingly stick around in an attempt to get some stank buns. 

Last edited:
Broke up with my girl of 10 months 2 days ago. I'm single but she still my girl. Told her straight up I be lusting and I hate how selfish I am towards her. She's the most level headed "traditional" girl I met and she 23...met her fam and friends (men and women) and always kept it cool. Good girl, wrong time but ima keep her in my life.

We always kept it 100 with each other and it was the best relationship I feel I could've had at my young age of 24. Feels like I been released from prison though, and I'm ready to be free again soooo hopefully I'll have some stories for y'all.

(Smashed the past 2 days tho she been extra horny so I'm drained but I'm glad for what we been thru and ready to take on newer challenges by myself

Broke up with my girl of 10 months 2 days ago. I'm single but she still my girl. Told her straight up I be lusting and I hate how selfish I am towards her. She's the most level headed "traditional" girl I met and she 23...met her fam and friends (men and women) and always kept it cool. Good girl, wrong time but ima keep her in my life.

We always kept it 100 with each other and it was the best relationship I feel I could've had at my young age of 24. Feels like I been released from prison though, and I'm ready to be free again soooo hopefully I'll have some stories for y'all.

(Smashed the past 2 days tho she been extra horny so I'm drained but I'm glad for what we been thru and ready to take on newer challenges by myself

Hope ur cool with her getting it in sooner than later...

Hope ur cool with her getting it in sooner than later...

Right? Sounds like you caught grass is greener syndrome with no idea what you're getting into. Borderline disrespectful. When she gains some dignity, watch out.

Not gon lie I ate the box more than a few times after a long work day 
laugh.gif
Idgaf how tired i am. Ima eat it then beat it. #IDGT
This. I enjoy it and it makes the sex that much better.

If I have enough energy to smash I have enough to eat 
laugh.gif
Nothing wrong with burying your face in _. Eating funky _ on the other hand is borderline psychotic. Spring break senior year in high school this dude at some P so funky that I could smell it on his breath from 10 feet away. NO BS. Told that mug to go brush his teeth or he wasn't coming clubbing with us.

Anyone ever have tht mddle of the night sex? Im talmbout where yall are both asleep, but kinda wake up at the same time in the middle of the night and get it in real quick then go right back to sleep?

Last edited:

Not gon lie I ate the box more than a few times after a long work day :lol:

Idgaf how tired i am. Ima eat it then beat it. #IDGT

This. I enjoy it and it makes the sex that much better.

If I have enough energy to smash I have enough to eat :lol:

Nothing wrong with burying your face in _. Eating funky _ on the other hand is borderline psychotic. Spring break senior year in high school this dude at some P so funky that I could smell it on his breath from 10 feet away. NO BS. Told that mug to go brush his teeth or he wasn't coming clubbing with us.

Oh of course not

I won't even smash funky P

I may be wrong but I took it as him saying he eats the p after the chick had a long day of work. I'm a nasty dude but that is simply :x. The p is both the sweetest and most disgusting objective known to man

Anyone ever have tht mddle of the night sex? Im talmbout where yall are both asleep, but kinda wake up at the same time in the middle of the night and get it in real quick then go right back to sleep?

Happens all the time.

One of the baddest sessions was in Lake Tahoe this summer. Went with my girl, her best friend (girl) and her bestfriend's girlfriend.

We stayed at The Landing (2 King size beds in a suite).

It was probably like 3 in the morning. I thought I was just having a wet dream because I started hearing moanings...

I flip over and tried to grab the pillow... But I ended up grabbing my girls hand, and noticed she was touching herself.

Then I woke up and realized those moans were real :lol: The 2 girls on the other bed were having sex, and my girl was touching herself to it.

So I woke up with the quickness and just put in work :smokin Right after that, we all went back to sleep and didn't wake up until like 5pm. :lol:

Last edited:
Happens all the time.

One of the baddest sessions was in Lake Tahoe this summer. Went with my girl, her best friend and her bestfriend's girlfriend.

It was probably like 3 in the morning. I thought I was just having a wet dream because I started hearing moanings...

I flip over and tried to grab the pillow... But I ended up grabbing my girls hand, and noticed she was touching herself.

Then I woke up and realized those moans were real :lol: The girls on the other bed were having sex, and my girl was touching herself to it.

So I woke up with the quickness and just put in work :smokin Right after that, we all went back to sleep and didn't wake up until like 5pm. :lol:

Her best friend being a girl, right!?

:nerd:

Happens all the time.

One of the baddest sessions was in Lake Tahoe this summer. Went with my girl, her best friend (girl) and her bestfriend's girlfriend.

Then I woke up and realized those moans were real :lol: The 2 girls on the other bed were having sex, and my girl was touching herself to it.

Her best friend being a girl, right!?

:nerd:

:lol: Yeah her friend is bi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom