TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Na getting with a girl with a bf (LDR). There's just too much chemistry there to pass up, with her being the more "open" one. I'm not one to wait on a girl either. I feel like a savage, but most girls see another guy before they officially break up anyway so **** it.

Savage life :pimp:

laugh.gif

Na getting with a girl with a bf (LDR). There's just too much chemistry there to pass up, with her being the more "open" one. I'm not one to wait on a girl either. I feel like a savage, but most girls see another guy before they officially break up anyway so **** it.
Savage life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:tongue:unctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument></xml><![endif]

Mini Relationship is the term I am using. To the female, I guess were just dating. I don’t tell them anything about a “mini relationship.” If that is where the confusion lies.  

http://www.rooshv.com/the-rise-of-the-mini-relationship

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style><![endif]

If you love her and you know she aint ****** around or poopin the whole day yall are together. DO IT. drives them nuts. 15-37 seconds is plenty. They will do anything you want them to do after that. Hell even a finger in there will do the same.

laugh.gif

That's it right thurr.

My chick been on some other ****. She had the worst period 2 wks ago. She been emotional as hell latley and aggravating.

lol I hate IPAs, such a bad after taste.

but i may just be a chump because my favorite beer is miller lite and Blue moon.

Ipa: the mouthwash of beers

How so? makes you last longer? I would think i would practice these myself...imagine trying to hold it in when your smashing :wow:   (newb question and statement I know...)

If you really go ham on the kegels for like a week you won't have to hold it in, you'll almost have to push it out. It's like lifting weights, once you make gains you don't have to "be" stronger you just "are" stronger

:lol:

The other day ago a chick told me she couldn't hang out because she has a long distance thing with a guy from NY and it's getting serious. This is after we already hung out and I was sucking them bitties in her car at the end of the night. Cold part is when we met she approached me and by all indication she's a good girl :smh:

i have not, and will not, condone eating butt.

maybe things will change... but i dont know if i'll ever be feeling so freaky as to go in to a sex match anticipating a pooop shoot dinner.

cant do it /mike singletary

I think if you eat p you have licked the butt at least once if only an accident. Chicks reaction be a mix of "ooo..hello" x meloface.

We don't like to think about it but the p is a pretty gross thing to shove your tongue into also. But at the end of the day I'm not a mud pie type of guy either

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I think you are just not use to IPAs, kinda like when you start drinking beer. Tdogg favorite beers I would consider mouthwash of beers(no shots)
But what are your top 3 beers?

@leemelone I think you are just not use to IPAs, kinda like when you start drinking beer. Tdogg favorite beers I would consider mouthwash of beers(no shots)
[h1]Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse  [/h1][h1]Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Naturtrüb[/h1]
Angry Orchird lol

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I think you are just not use to IPAs, kinda like when you start drinking beer. Tdogg favorite beers I would consider mouthwash of beers(no shots)

I've had enough IPAs to know I don't like them :lol:. I just drink em because they're strong. My top 3 is probably newcastle, sapporo and guinness but on a regular basis I drink corona, xx, Heineken etc

@leemelone I think you are just not use to IPAs, kinda like when you start drinking beer. Tdogg favorite beers I would consider mouthwash of beers(no shots)
[h1]Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse  [/h1][h1]Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Naturtrüb[/h1]
Angry Orchird lol
I am going to check and see if my local beer store has Franzikaner Hefe-Weisse. Seem like I need to try it out this weekend(Maybe tonight if I feel like drinking after this night class). Cant even hate on the Angry Orchird, I open the fridge this morning and seen my roommate purchase some last night.

I've had enough IPAs to know I don't like them
laugh.gif
. I just drink em because they're strong. My top 3 is probably newcastle, sapporo and guinness but on a regular basis I drink corona, xx, Heineken etc
Cool cool on the IPAs but yea they do get you right! New Castle is straight to me but I think I was drinking it because of the New Castle SBs. Havnt had Sapporo or if I did I just dont remember(Hitting up them Japanese    bars buying random beer just cause). Although I do enjoy Asahi tho. Guinness is by far my least favorite beer, I made sure to never try it again but word to Conan my dude seem to love that beer!

I want to say my boy does something with guinness and egg nog during the winter time that I enjoy.

lil chick at work is THROWING the p/mouth at me. She's a cute lil hispanic chick, but I'm hesitant for two reasons, she's 18 on the dot, that's TOO young for me. I try to stay within 10 years roughly (I'm 31). and 2, we work too close in proximity and i'm not trying to be dealing with her getting clingy, which she already is, to an extent and we haven't crossed any lines. also she's the jealous type, I'm not trying to come outside and see my tires slashed because i flirted with another chick, or turn around and see her with some scissors with a hunger games look in her eyes. my homeboys are calling me crazy, but I'm trusting my intuition on this one.

I think ive been cheated on in just about every relationship ive had.

Younger, the 4 year streak, the ***** im with now.....

I just handle it better now than I would've back then.

God forbids she denies it. Just tell me you are. I respect that more than running around the ****.

I am going to check and see if my local beer store has Franzikaner Hefe-Weisse. Seem like I need to try it out this weekend(Maybe tonight if I feel like drinking after this night class). Cant even hate on the Angry Orchird, I open the fridge this morning and seen my roommate purchase some last night.

Cool cool on the IPAs but yea they do get you right! New Castle is straight to me but I think I was drinking it because of the New Castle SBs. Havnt had Sapporo or if I did I just dont remember(Hitting up them Japanese  bars buying random beer just cause). Although I do enjoy Asahi tho. Guinness is by far my least favorite beer, I made sure to never try it again but word to Conan my dude seem to love that beer!

Double dog. Loose cannon. Laginitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom