TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAS VEGAS DOESN'T COUNT IN THIS ARGUMENT.

roll.gif
But I live in Las Vegas.... lol

Last edited:
Man lol idk how you all post y'all stories in here I feel like creating a side screenname just for this thread. I'm def not doing any crazy numbers (I never juggle multiple women for safety reasons since I'm team raw) lol but still paranoid

Man lol idk how you all post y'all stories in here I feel like creating a side screenname just for this thread. I'm def not doing any crazy numbers (I never juggle multiple women for safety reasons since I'm team raw) lol but still paranoid
I stopped telling current stories in here because there's a traitor amongst us...

lame *** ***** be running back reporting info.

Last edited:
welp now i have to play this beautiful piece of music
pimp.gif

yeah. and you '17? y'all class full of straight BOPS!

take advantage, man...take advantage
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Well damn! But yeah you right, our class is full of thots forreal, I came here thinking I would find wife material freshman year. Needless to say, that isn't happening.

When your girl wakes up, says absolutely nothin a just "rides the surf board" and goes to make breakfast before my class
tumblr_mxqdsweB6c1rsnyzko1_500.gif

silly NTers, tricks are for me

sike naw every yamb has faked on me this year smh

Last edited:

all true

Alright damn so update on the Asian shorty...turns out she did send me the pic but I guess her phone was bugging cuz I never got it but she showed me that it was sent. We were walking after class & I asked straight up if she had a bf & she starts giggling & says yes. I'm just like "well damn lol" but it wasn't awkward, we said bye and that was it.

A shame, guys. A shame.

What dat body count Gatorb?

don't matter ya'll wouldn't believe me. I will tell you this, was super religious and didn't start until 21. And not that religious that included anal :lol: :lol: :smh:
Mannnn chicks that use that reverse psychology "you wouldn't believe me anyway". I swear females are manipulative as hell, got you rethinking the whole question

Last edited:
I only deal with older women so I guess I can offer some insight. Not really that much of a difference in the courting process, just be yourself, be confident and be honest. In my experience older women can handle bluntness a lot better than younger girls and actually can appreciate a man who doesn't play games. Older women have treated me a lot better when it comes to things like cooking for me/dates/vacations. Also sex with older women is a lot better IMO, they are a lot more comfortable and have far less boundaries, women reach their sexual peak later than men so it works out well. Also from a conversational/intellectual standpoint it's not even close, from being with a college girl to a woman with a masters is like night and day. Older women can give you a lot of life jewels and really move you forward as a man in a way a younger girl just can't.

You'll be competing against older men who likely have more money/better careers and more experience but you'll be good as youth is still a premium and a woman will recognize your potential if you have any

Thats not too much of an age different so just go at her like you would with someone your age. If she denies you then move on. I just pulled a 40 year old 2 weeks ago and I'm 21 as well.  
thanks fellas.

I'm just thinking about how would I break the ice next time I see her. I just don't wanna be disrespectful and say something that will scare her off. I'm rusty as hell, haven't had a gf in years. :\

I stopped telling current stories in here because there's a traitor amongst us...

lame *** ***** be running back reporting info.
who is it? point 'em out :nerd:

Alright damn so update on the Asian shorty...turns out she did send me the pic but I guess her phone was bugging cuz I never got it but she showed me that it was sent. We were walking after class & I asked straight up if she had a bf & she starts giggling & says yes. I'm just like "well damn lol" but it wasn't awkward, we said bye and that was it.

A shame, guys. A shame.
jLeFhyv.gif

Damn cuh sorry to hear about asian shorty--- you are NOT a total lost cause and here's why.

If she wasn't feeling you, she wouldn't have given you her number. She for DAMN sure wouldn't have sent you a picture and tried to prove to you that she sent it. I'm not telling to get your scumbag on, but just play the wing/pocket and she'll reach out whenever there is "trouble in paradise." By all means, move on though. Don't pine over her, and don't be fishing asking about her man etc. Be cordial, but don't initiate.

That's the thing about hitting on chicks in class; once it gets out that you are "that guy" it could backfire. Is it a large lecture??

Damn cuh sorry to hear about asian shorty--- you are NOT a total lost cause and here's why.

If she wasn't feeling you, she wouldn't have given you her number. She for DAMN sure wouldn't have sent you a picture and tried to prove to you that she sent it. I'm not telling to get your scumbag on, but just play the wing/pocket and she'll reach out whenever there is "trouble in paradise." By all means, move on though. Don't pine over her, and don't be fishing asking about her man etc. Be cordial, but don't initiate.

That's the thing about hitting on chicks in class; once it gets out that you are "that guy" it could backfire. Is it a large lecture??

Yeah & to make matters worse, we were sitting together this week. You know how college seating goes :lol:

Joe Budden out in the streets trolling again....

***** commented on Jhene Aiko's IG post talking bout "so you just not going to answer ur texts huh...." 

but given his emotional instability, son might be serious.... Joey a ******g mess.... ***** makes great music tho

which brings me to my next thought....  the # of followers some of these worthless broads have makes me ashamed of my fellow man

like cmon brehs... stop being such a god damn creeper

i'm not going to act like a don't follow a few girls because of how they look but none of them are the type that post 95% selfies setting the thirst traps

they're cute girls that show some depth and personality in their photos ....

the 5 celebs i follow most ppl never even heard of  ---- tamron hall, dichen lachman, jhene aiko, rila fukushima, and SZA

Man lol idk how you all post y'all stories in here I feel like creating a side screenname just for this thread. I'm def not doing any crazy numbers (I never juggle multiple women for safety reasons since I'm team raw) lol but
still paranoid

My ex stalks what I post. Knows that I've smashed her friends cuz of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom