TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gf and I got in a fight over the phone. Told her I didn't really feel like talking anymore on the phone afterwards. Called her back like ten minutes later twice about something else and she didn't answer. I can't stand her when she's disrespectful like that. Do I just do the same to her to get her back in check when she calls and just act like I was busy or let it slide? Or do I take a shot at her when she gets back and ask if there's any reason she didn't answer. Always tricky for me when they make you feel like **** but you want to be the bigger man for the sake of the relationship

Ask yourself, what would Ray Rice do?

I'm flailing around here like a dead fish :lol: I dont even think I'm asking for too much, just let me get my foot in the door with a shorty & I'll do the rest lol. Cuffing season is still a while away but uh, it ain't looking too good guys :lol:

I'm flailing around here like a dead fish
laugh.gif
I dont even think I'm asking for too much, just let me get my foot in the door with a shorty & I'll do the rest lol. Cuffing season is still a while away but uh, it ain't looking too good guys
laugh.gif
Cuffing season is coming soon about a month away. But looking at TCU football schedule that Oklahoma game this weekend should be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
 with the yambs also that Texas game on 11/24. Like I said before your campus is to beautiful for you not to be getting yambs

Honestly friend zone doesn't even exist for me. All women are on the same level till she shows me more that would make me even want more. If she's not feeling it fine, we move on. But honestly that convo doesn't even happen. Friend zone is a result of you putting the cart before the horse. Been there, but you learn.

Yeah I understand what your saying. I put the cart before the horse with this one female. Just seeing if I can get her back.

Cuffing season is coming soon about a month away. But looking at TCU football schedule that Oklahoma game this weekend should be :pimp: :pimp: :nerd:  with the yambs also that Texas game on 11/24. Like I said before your campus is to beautiful for you not to be getting yambs

Man there's plenty. It's more like, I'm BAD at approaching. Wouldn't even know how to start a convo. Plus I have this bad habit of succeeding in that but as we all know, just because you get a number doesn't mean you won :lol:

Yambs all around me, I just must be invisible to em.

You setting yourself up before the approach.
Just relax, take a deep breath, observe your surroundings and hit her with that work.
Approaching is 90% no dambs given and 10% conversation. Just go in polite and funny with a dash of confidence and straight truth. Stop defeating yourself before you talk.
Don't over think..
Simple introduction, strong eye contact, funny observation/corny joke about yourself to soften her up and let the chips fall where they my..
[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Yo what are some things a female should bring to the table? Let's say this is a girl you just started messing with for now

Just relax, take a deep breath, observe your surroundings and hit her with that work.
Approaching is 90% no dambs given and 10% conversation. Just go in polite and funny with a dash of confidence and straight truth. Stop defeating yourself before you talk.
Don't over think..
Simple introduction, strong eye contact, funny observation/corny joke about yourself to soften her up and let the chips fall where they my..
[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Man I'm too much of a thinker, when I see a girl, I'm like "what would I even say" because if I don't at least have an idea, imma wind up going in saying some awkward ish :lol:

I'm washed, fellas lol

surgev1 surgev1 How about you ask the chicks about the game this weekend. See what parties are going on, who tailgating, and who going to the game. Should be easy to spark up a Convo off that.

Last edited:
Im a thinker as well, but what I started to do was just go in cold turkey on girls I had zero interest in to actually see what worked or not.
Yes I was dead wrong for that ****, lol, but it help me surpress my fear. The next thing I would do is just go to activities I enjoyed on campus or around town. I put myself in situations were I knew women that shared similar interest would matriculate at. Studied body language and used my environment(like that bartender or art or whatever made the surrounding area funny). If all else failed I just went in as a gentleman, introduced myself and stated my intentions.
"we are complete strangers and I don't expect you to trust me but what I do know is if you give me the honor of having a nice beverage and conversation with me, you might change your mind".
You just have to give 0 ***** to the wind and just get out of your head. Strong smile, eye contact and a warm "Hello" gets you more opportunities then you would believe..
As for traits I find in women of high caliber:
Work ethic
Her hobbies/interest
The way she carries herself
Intellegience
Having a open mind/being able to live in grey area
Convictions
What she holds dear to hear
But what my wife process that made me love her was her wit and the ability to truly make me laugh. Funniest girl I ever met..

Last edited:

Don't over think..
[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Man I'm too much of a thinker, when I see a girl, I'm like "what would I even say" because if I don't at least have an idea, imma wind up going in saying some awkward ish
laugh.gif

I'm washed, fellas lol
Exactly what I did with this one 
laugh.gif
 Thought too much, too long, and ended up swinging and missing. I think that's why it stings so badly 
sick.gif
tired.gif

Men overthink themselves out of yambs

Women aren't even expecting anything special, they are attracted to men that are sure of themselves.

Whoever mentioned practicing on females you're not attracted to is on point. That's how I sharpened my dagger. Once you realize women are humans and should be treated as such conversation becomes light work. Women love to talk. All you have to do is offer a conversation starter, look them dead in the eyes and smile. Make them feel comfortable and they will reveal themselves. But do not let her do all the speaking, because when you text her a few days later, she's gonna realize she does not know anything about you and not have any interest. Add personal touches, speak about your family, something funny your coworker did... Anything that will captivate her mind.

Hey i've been gone for awhile, where is the guy who got the assist by a classmate to talk to her friend...
how is that going. ?

Cuffin season is here boys. Should be ready to go and start having them lined up.

I always KILLED it this time of year, I'm sad.

Me and my guy went out Friday night just cause everyone else was tryna go home and ****.

Ended up at this bar, the two of us managed to pull this group of 5 BAD dominicans.

**** was mad cool, we all kicked it afterward, but one in particular caught my attention.

We were exchanging numbers and following eachother on IG and whatnot between L's and good convo.

Hit her up to hang out in the daytime and she said she was still hungover but we'll def kick it. I told her to hit me she said she would.

I did all I can without being thirsty, right? Like, my fall back game has to come into play here, right?

:smh: shorty is bad and was mad chill

I wanna hit her up for some after work drinks but I alrrady put the ball in her court and im not tryna play myself hittin her up all crazy. But she be on instagram talmbout she dont like dudes fakin all shy on her n whatnot.

My fallback game is so crazy, though. I could easily never get around to hitting her up again. This post is rrally me thinking out loud. I hit her Saturday night to hang sunday afternoon, so should I hit her weds? Im overthinkin the hell out of this :lol:

Last edited:
Me and my guy went out Friday night just cause everyone else was tryna go home and ****.

Ended up at this bar, the two of us managed to pull this group of 5 BAD dominicans.

**** was mad cool, we all kicked it afterward, but one in particular caught my attention.

We were exchanging numbers and following eachother on IG and whatnot between L's and good convo.

Hit her up to hang out in the daytime and she said she was still hungover but we'll def kick it. I told her to hit me she said she would.

I did all I can without being thirsty, right? Like, my fall back game has to come into play here, right?

I wanna hit her up for some after work drinks but I alrrady put the ball in her court and im not tryna play myself hittin her up all crazy. But she be on instagram talmbout she dont like dudes fakin all shy on her n whatnot.

My fallback game is so crazy, though. I could easily never get around to hitting her up again. This post is rrally me thinking out loud. I hit her Saturday night to hang sunday afternoon, so should I hit her weds? Im overthinkin the hell out of this :lol:
Hit her up Thursday to see what she is doing for the weekend and see where is goes from there. My question is, why did you hit her up to hang out the very next day or same day depending on the time yall were initially chilling. You should have let her breeze off first and then hit her up Monday or Tuesday and go from there.

Last edited:
There I go.. In my feelings again :frown: So used to being/talking to her all day. Help :frown:
I'm kinda in this situation with this one chick, we havnt been talking like we use to. In my moving on phrase but still want to give her a call to see what's up. More for closure if anything

Distract yourself mate.

You at work? then actually do work and get your mind of her. You home? then hit the gym or go for a run. Or play video games or something...

TIME is important...it will take time. Give it a couple of weeks and youll be did boppin these streets without a thought of her.

There I go.. In my feelings again :frown: So used to being/talking to her all day. Help :frown:
I'm kinda in this situation with this one chick, we havnt been talking like we use to. In my moving on phrase but still want to give her a call to see what's up. More for closure if anything
Same here. I just want to see her name pop up on my phone one more time :smh:

Distract yourself mate.

You at work? then actually do work and get your mind of her. You home? then hit the gym or go for a run. Or play video games or something...

TIME is important...it will take time. Give it a couple of weeks and youll be did boppin these streets without a thought of her.

Just left the gym. Still feel empty inside, bruh :smh:

Same here. I just want to see her name pop up on my phone one more time
It would be nice for that to happen but this has happen to often with us. We will go weeks with out talking because of something we would say or bad communication. Meet up again to chill then we back on the plan of how much we enjoy each other. I want to say for a while she been wanting me to tell her let's make it official for a while. I'm not one to jump in a relationship and work on problems we already have.

**** just changed when she came back in town. We are just at two different points in our lives. I'll hit her up next week or something like that.

Hit her up Thursday to see what she is doing for the weekend and see where is goes from there. My question is, why did you hit her up to hang out the very next day or same day depending on the time yall were initially chilling. You should have let her breeze off first and then hit her up Monday or Tuesday and go from there.

She told me she was in brooklyn for the weekend and we were both like lets get into something this weekend. She said she stays in the bronx and since I stay in far rockaway a daytime hang in bk was a perfect situation to present itself. Real talk I ain't really ever tryna go to Bronx for anything so Im tryna work a mutual meetup situation e.g. drinks after work since we both work in Manhattan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom