TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I just really dgaf about any of that

[COLOR=#red]It's virtually impossible not to care about social rank though. Regardless of where you fit, we are tribal in nature bro. No man/woman is an island amongst themselves, except in extreme situations.[/COLOR]

mullet-2.jpg

Right. I just really dgaf about any of that

[COLOR=#red]It's virtually impossible not to care about social rank though. Regardless of where you fit, we are tribal in nature bro. No man/woman is an island amongst themselves, except in extreme situations.[/COLOR]

I don't care about social rank either.

Things I care about are family, close friends, and my career.

A lot of things listed are good qualities to have though so the list in itself is mostly solid.

I don't think an alpha male cares if people call him an alpha male or not. 
laugh.gif

It's just something you know you have and no one else needs to tell you that. You aren't "kind of" one either. That's like saying you are "kind of" pregnant.

I fully think it's possible for any person to go through a sort of self-actualization to find and reach their potential, male or female. It's just a choice of wanting that or not. 

Theres this dude who used to live in my neighborhood thats locked up. Im going to be his mothers lover.

Met a girl at a bar. Pretty sure she's you know, wink wink, especially for the part of dc I was at. Got her number but not sure if I should text and when? Just want smash honestly. I think she may be older than me.

It's always the shy ones.

So much truth behind this statement. I was recently surprised.

I learned that lesson EARLY. Still am sorta pleasantly surprised by certain quiet freaky broads...

You just gotta get the one that's a freak for her man and not community cootie
Thats what I got. :pimp:
I knew my chick back in hs and she was super quiet back then, we had some classes together but beyond that we didn't talk to each other much. Now that we've been dating the things she does though I would've never pictured her doing but damn it is great though.

Made this in a separate thread but another NTer made me realize it would be well suited for the TAY.

I've ruined my perception of women and I don't know if there's anything I can do to repair it. I've slept with more than I can recall, and have witnessed some stuff that makes it hard to believe I'll find one that's different. I'm not saying that all women are bad or that all women are evil with the specific intent to lie, cheat, or manipulate. Just saying that the types I attract seem to fit a similar mold. I've been the scumbag guy that's slept with another dude's woman while the guy was serving a tour in the Middle East. I've been the guy that's had a girl over to his place giving me a top and smashing only to have said top and smash sesh be interrupted by her mans calling her phone and HIM apologizing for not believing her when she said she was at her own home. There's so much more. I've done some **** when I was younger that has scarred me in my older days. I lived fast with no concept of what my life would bring me as I got older. Now-a-days all I want is one girl I can love, respect, and trust... Maybe start a family. But I don't deserve that. I'm a scumbag. A savage. Destined to have one failed relationship after another, and a string of random flings with harlots I couldn't care less about.
:smh:

Any advice?

a blinkin a blinkin Nobody deserves somebody that will love them no matter what they have done because we all have done stupid, hurtful, or all around bad things. The thing you have to remember is that you are looking for someone who accepts you and all your faults. If you keep attracting certain women check the bait you are sitting out there. You may have to change the way you dress or talk or the car you drive. You realize where you fall short, that's the first step. Now work toward creating a solution to that problem.

When me and my ex broke up I could trust a word a chick said to me but my wife and I have been together for a few years and she held onto me and eventually gained my trust and my love. Sometimes it just takes that special one to come right on time

Last edited:
Made this in a separate thread but another NTer made me realize it would be well suited for the TAY.

I've ruined my perception of women and I don't know if there's anything I can do to repair it. I've slept with more than I can recall, and have witnessed some stuff that makes it hard to believe I'll find one that's different. I'm not saying that all women are bad or that all women are evil with the specific intent to lie, cheat, or manipulate. Just saying that the types I attract seem to fit a similar mold. I've been the scumbag guy that's slept with another dude's woman while the guy was serving a tour in the Middle East. I've been the guy that's had a girl over to his place giving me a top and smashing only to have said top and smash sesh be interrupted by her mans calling her phone and HIM apologizing for not believing her when she said she was at her own home. There's so much more. I've done some **** when I was younger that has scarred me in my older days. I lived fast with no concept of what my life would bring me as I got older. Now-a-days all I want is one girl I can love, respect, and trust... Maybe start a family. But I don't deserve that. I'm a scumbag. A savage. Destined to have one failed relationship after another, and a string of random flings with harlots I couldn't care less about.

Any advice?
"We Fall Down But We Get Up"
Great Gospel Song..
It doesn't matter what you have done it your past, it's what you decide to do from this day forward. Nobody in this life has clean hands and if anybody tells you different, is a damn lie. We all have made Scumbag Mike decisions but if you don't learn from those situations then you are doomed to make the same mistakes. Nobody deserves anything in life. You have to be willing to accept your sins, demons and say to yourself" I want better for myself." The journeys in life are all about consistent growth. So you keep meeting bum bishes, time for you to stop being a bum *** ***** and change into the person you desire, ie "Laws of Attraction". Find a hobby, join a local charity, find an exercise, meditation, be the person you want to love. That's why it's imperative to nurture and love yourself before falling in love with someone else. Be your own moral compass and make a declaration on what you will and will not tolerate in your relationships(either friend or romantic). Why keep beating yourself up for yester-year mistakes. First step to change is recognition of your faults. Now it's up to you to be the image of love you want.
Once again I'm not a very religious man but God( or whomever) will meet you half way but all the work is dependent upon you.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Any advice?

[COLOR=#Red]#nupeproblems[/COLOR]

#6 and #17 don't correlate. How you suppose to be the man if you got your thumb up yo ***

Last edited:
"We Fall Down But We Get Up"
Great Gospel Song..
It doesn't matter what you have done it your past, it's what you decide to do from this day forward. Nobody in this life has clean hands and if anybody tells you different, is a damn lie. We all have made Scumbag Mike decisions but if you don't learn from those situations then you are doomed to make the same mistakes. Nobody deserves anything in life. You have to be willing to accept your sins, demons and say to yourself" I want better for myself." The journeys in life are all about consistent growth. So you keep meeting bum bishes, time for you to stop being a bum *** ***** and change into the person you desire, ie "Laws of Attraction". Find a hobby, join a local charity, find an exercise, meditation, be the person you want to love. That's why it's imperative to nurture and love yourself before falling in love with someone else. Be your own moral compass and make a declaration on what you will and will not tolerate in your relationships(either friend or romantic). Why keep beating yourself up for yester-year mistakes. First step to change is recognition of your faults. Now it's up to you to be the image of love you want.
Once again I'm not a very religious man but God( or whomever) will meet you half way but all the work is dependent upon you.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

You have no idea how much I really appreciated this post man. Would rep more if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom