TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to do this brunch thing with my lady and her girl but @Ecook0808
This better be EPIC breh, I know your ex still reads this thread but FDB,lol...
We need a good reason for this change of heart or revelation you had last night,lol

Social media is useful to me. Accounting for all social media platforms I have been on since around 2007 I have smashed a good number of women. It's not for everyone but it has worked for me in the past.

My ex is one of the IG females that loves likes and attention. She has close to 4000 followers and take like 10 pics aday for IG. I never found it annoying more amusing then anything. I really didn't care what she did on there cuz every night I was in them guts lol

As far as yambs go social media (excluding dating sites) is useful for finding girls you may not necessarily come across in person.

Last month this chick I know posted this pic on IG with this chick who I thought was cute. Hit her up and asked her to put me on. Have gone on two dates

I don't know the chick that well and we rarely kick it so unlikely I would have ever met her friend without social media

I remember my ex would argue about why I don't like her pics on Instagram I'm like I was sitting right in front of you when you took it! Or why I didn't have pics of us together or why I wouldn't put on FB we are in a relationship. lolololol.

I'm like anyone that needs to know we are together knows, people don't follow me to see my girl they follow me to see my trolling antics and my hundreds of irrelevant selfies

This. I never understood why females or their friends would feel some type of way when you dont have a picture of you guys on FB or IG.

Last edited:
Do I have a chance with a girl who's friend I shot down? Like I talked to the girl I was not feeling and we cleared things up and she knows im into her friend.

I remember my ex would argue about why I don't like her pics on Instagram I'm like I was sitting right in front of you when you took it! Or why I didn't have pics of us together or why I wouldn't put on FB we are in a relationship. lolololol.

I'm like anyone that needs to know we are together knows, people don't follow me to see my girl they follow me to see my trolling antics and my hundreds of irrelevant selfies

This. I never understood why females or their friends would feel some type of way when you dont have a picture of you guys on FB or IG.

A few reasons

Girls like attention. Girls like to be shown off. Girls like to mark their territory. Girls might think you're doing something shady on social media if you're not clearly spoken for

Just booked my flight to NY next wed too sunday...

staying at east village ....hows the yambs during the winter time in NY..

staying at old roomates apt.

this is will epic.

I have this fb thats been actin weird lately..i cut here off completely just a few minutes ago...she's been flaking to the highest degree...I saw her as I leavin out the bar friday she tells me call her around 2 ...I hit her up she says she's on her way 30 minutes goes by I call her again she sends me to voicemail...she hits me up yesterday sayin wassup I ignore her..today she hits me up saying you dont wanna talk to me anymore smh..I hit her back a few hours later sayin wassup..I tell her im watchin football..she wants to come over so im like sure...that was a hour ago..I didn't even bother to hit her back I just deleted her number...Im just wondering why even waste my time or ******** me like that...oh well

I might as well put this in here she hit me up earlier in the week saying how she likes me alot blah blah blah..she turned down other guys for me :rolleyes I laughed because all we do is just **** lol..idk whats going with her I think she's just lonely and wants someone to actually want her instead of blow her back out

Last edited:
Just booked my flight to NY next wed too sunday...
staying at east village ....hows the yambs during the winter time in NY..
staying at old roomates apt.
this is will epic.

The yambs will be plentiful, but its freezing right now.

Happy hours at the 13th Step is great. Check out No Malice Palace, The Royal, and Solas on Thur-Sat nights.

Last edited:
So there's this virgin chick at my job. 23, goes to UM, says she doesn't wanna date until after she graduates. We don't talk often since she does not work in my department and we have different schedules so I don't really see her often. But when we do talk I always mess with her and it's all laughs. Yay or nay? :nerd:

Bruh I just wish I could walk in the mall and find a cool chick that aint showing off her mass on these social media websites. Miami is full of these gassed up broads.
yup

Last edited:
Moms friend came over new years day with her family, her daughter is 15 but looks right. Dad is there so I can't really converse with her. We went to their house today, saw her again, and we made small talk. She's 15 im turning 18 |I Its funny cause while I was talking with the mom and her daughter was there we got on the subject of driving. She says to me"Perfect, you can teach her how to drive" She smiled, and the rest of the time kept doing things for me to look at her :lol: She's 15 |I

tumblr_m3yrklpemX1r634cio1_40011.gif

Moms friend came over new years day with her family, her daughter is 15 but looks right. Dad is there so I can't really converse with her. We went to their house today, saw her again, and we made small talk. She's 15 im turning 18 |I Its funny cause while I was talking with the mom and her daughter was there we got on the subject of driving. She says to me"Perfect, you can teach her how to drive" She smiled, and the rest of the time kept doing things for me to look at her :lol: She's 15 |I

Bruh... no.

I have this fb thats been actin weird lately..i cut here off completely just a few minutes ago...she's been flaking to the highest degree...I saw her as I leavin out the bar friday she tells me call her around 2 ...I hit her up she says she's on her way 30 minutes goes by I call her again she sends me to voicemail...she hits me up yesterday sayin wassup I ignore her..today she hits me up saying you dont wanna talk to me anymore smh..I hit her back a few hours later sayin wassup..I tell her im watchin football..she wants to come over so im like sure...that was a hour ago..I didn't even bother to hit her back I just deleted her number...Im just wondering why even waste my time or ******** me like that...oh well

I might as well put this in here she hit me up earlier in the week saying how she likes me alot blah blah blah..she turned down other guys for me :rolleyes I laughed because all we do is just **** lol..idk whats going with her I think she's just lonely and wants someone to actually want her instead of blow her back out

Dude that's the worst, its like why even give me your number if you're gonna flake out every time I try to set something up. Then when they see you a couple weeks later, they claim you're "lost" or being "ghost"....

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

Moms friend came over new years day with her family, her daughter is 15 but looks right. Dad is there so I can't really converse with her. We went to their house today, saw her again, and we made small talk. She's 15 im turning 18
tired.gif
Its funny cause while I was talking with the mom and her daughter was there we got on the subject of driving. She says to me"Perfect, you can teach her how to drive" She smiled, and the rest of the time kept doing things for me to look at her
laugh.gif
She's 15
tired.gif

Moms friend came over new years day with her family, her daughter is 15 but looks right. Dad is there so I can't really converse with her. We went to their house today, saw her again, and we made small talk. She's 15 im turning 18
tired.gif
Its funny cause while I was talking with the mom and her daughter was there we got on the subject of driving. She says to me"Perfect, you can teach her how to drive" She smiled, and the rest of the time kept doing things for me to look at her
laugh.gif
She's 15
tired.gif
Do I have a chance with a girl who's friend I shot down? Like I talked to the girl I was not feeling and we cleared things up and she knows im into her friend.
do you have a shot? yes..

treading some murky waters though. if the girl respects her friend and they are super close and tell each other about everything you might be outta luck

best bet is to get the one you like with you alone by saying oh i just wanted to talk to you about what happened with me and so and so... did she take it hard? yada yada... act like you care how the other girl feels (that way she knows you can be sensitive) but then you reveal to her that the only reason you care is because you want to be close with her and you don't wanna put a lot of stress on their friendship.

Last edited:
After that crushing defeat about to turn in and get some cuddle time with the lady(don't judge me, I like cuddling,lol)...
I don't know where The Don is but I have been patiently waiting for this story,lol...
I hope we get it tomorrow, need a good story minus the R.Kelly,lol

Last edited:
How's this for a story/scenario, NT

So this shorty I had a lonnnnnng time ago has been talking me up something mean to one of her sorority sisters here at my new univ. So shorty has been hitting me up literally asking "when are we ******g". Not in that desperate way that's makes you want to say fall back woman, but with just enough forcefull subtlety to grab your attention.

So I hit up the joint from my past trying to find out why she's pitching me to this new chick so heavy. Turns out that ever since I told her I got in to the program, she's been telling the new yambs that I was a good lay and apparently the topic switched to squirting. The new yamb said she'd never had anyone make her do it, and old girl told her I was the first to make it happen to her.

Thing is, that squirting business is tricky. I don't know, but whatever techniques I was using didn't work on everyone I tried it with. Part of me wants to tell the broad I'm not a sure thing, because I don't need any new bodies just for the hell of it and I damb sure don't need anyone saying I disappointed them... Especially when I wasn't pursuing it like that to begin with. :lol:

What do you guys think?

Ay Blink take that challenge bruh, I've never had a bad experience off that alley oop that shorty is throwing you. That woman is definitely looking very prime Steve Nash and is doing you a nice service by spreading the good word.

There's a technique you can use to make pretty much any girl squirt that you probably used the first time, don't know if we could go into detail with that here though, Feds watching.

Most of then that say they came have never squirted. They confuse their orgasm with that white vaginal mucus. But trust me, when you see the real thing happening happen . :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom