TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Word my main on it now @Chopper  , no side effects at all and you don't even feel it. Shooting up the club with no witnesses to make it to trial 
pimp.gif
Any a y'all girls on that NuvaRing?
My girl was on it. Shot the club up twice a day and still no kids to date. I could feel it back there depending on the sex position. Her periods were sporadic.
pimp.gif
 Word. My girl swears by that thing. Been pumping full clips into that club daily for a couple months. I only feel it occasionally when hitting from the back, but it doesn't even bother me. 

What's good with lamb skin condoms? Heard they feel better than regular ****.
the worst. like its expensive but it looks like some old african rubber with a string to tie it. it was so funny when I first got it I was just like how the hell do I put this on.  

I'm strongly considering getting myself snipped...
Why?

I'm not bout the child bearing life...
Nah..watch you have you a little Savage Jr..and you'll be like "awwww.....he slapping and draggin these O's up already!"

then you be like "OH SHOOT! OH SHOOT! My son got the signed consent form! THATS MY SON! THATS MY BOY!"

:rofl:

And what if I have a girl?...

Last edited:
Then RIP. Probably literally. Rips and tears and **** because she likes that savage life like her pops.

Exactly...

But on the reals... The world's already over populated as it is... And I'm no completely sure I'm cut out for kids... The whole concept of family is kinda foreign to me unfortunately...

I'm strongly considering getting myself snipped...
Why?

I'm not bout the child bearing life...
Nah..watch you have you a little Savage Jr..and you'll be like "awwww.....he slapping and draggin these O's up already!"

then you be like "OH SHOOT! OH SHOOT! My son got the signed consent form! THATS MY SON! THATS MY BOY!"
roll.gif

And what if I have a girl?...
...uh..."That's my lil dominatrix? Beat that lil n's ***...he gon learn today!" 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom