TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a relationship more than a smash and dash. What's wrong with me?

My best friend is like this we're all the same age too. He just got his heart broken for the first time and I thought he would become a savage he's even more of a one woman dude. I believe the way you were raised and the way you seen your male role models treat women has a huge effect on the way you treat women. There's also an exception to every rule though

Last edited:
I figured, that was a really a character study question, might explain some of your issues not getting exactly what you want (not a shot). Do you think it's possible you joke around too much instead of getting to the point?
I honestly thought you were being an ***. But you got me bro. I mean I joke around because I don't take stuff to seriously unless they need to be. I can say that had a big role in why I am now single but thats me. If I cant be me, then idk?

Maybe you should stop listening to the weeknd for awhile
I will. Dude needs to put out more music. Idk maybe because I was in a relationship  for 5 plus years I feel like I need that now. The chicks I see only want to be **** so not sure where to find what I want.

If I cant be me, then idk?
Let me tell you what I learned about 2 years ago...

I'm a real jerk about a lot of stuff because I enjoy pressing people's buttons and joking around and i used to think that people needed to accept me for me because that's who I was and if they didn't like me, that's their prob. Then I realized that although that is true that does not mean that who I am is appropriate or doesn't need to change.

Basically, there are some traits that define you but they are also your weaknesses. Somethings can stay you but as you grow up others will change because that change is needed.

I'm a real jerk about a lot of stuff because I enjoy pressing people's buttons and joking around and i used to think that people needed to accept me for me because that's who I was and if they didn't like me, that's their prob. Then I realized that although that is true that does not mean that who I am is appropriate or doesn't need to change.

Basically, there are some traits that define you but they are also your weaknesses. Somethings can stay you but as you grow up others will change because that change is needed.
I can see that. I porb need to just chill and let **** happen in due time. Meeting chicks in bars and clubs aint really what I want nor need.

I can see that. I porb need to just chill and let **** happen in due time. Meeting chicks in bars and clubs aint really what I want nor need.
Them yambs in Georgetown be right!

Im tryna get my girl to cum with my tongue only. My tongue starts hurtin after 5 min.

My boy...you gotta start doing them tongue exercises.
I eat da ***** till my tongue cramp up. Usually she comes after 4 minutes of straight raw tongue....then I keep going

It's a lot of other things that go into impeccable box eating, my guy.
Use ya fingers sometimes, spit on it, grab the legs and push em up and down to the sides of her head and go in, daddy. Focus on the ****oris. When it starts getting swollen, you doing it right.
Take an ice cube, put it in ya mouth till ya tongue get cold then use that as a weapon. Then move ya cold mouth up to the nipples, fam. Use ya nose, and ya chin. Hell, put ya whole face in it, fam. When you come up for air you need to look like you went bobbing for chicken wings in a tub of crisco, you know?

Turn her over in the back shot position and eat it from the back, pa

And lastly, let her ride ya face, my G. That way she can do whatever she wants to achieve that nut. Have your tongue out and let her use ya face as a saddle. Tell her to ride that face like a horse at the Kentucky Derby

My best friend is like this we're all the same age too. He just got his heart broken for the first time and I thought he would become a savage he's even more of a one woman dude. I believe the way you were raised and the way you seen your male role models treat women has a huge effect on the way you treat women. There's also an exception to every rule though

My dad is great to my mom and I think only had one girlfriend prior. Being a "player" or w/e was definitely not in my family (all my uncles/ aunts are still married, 6 on both sides) so I'm the exception.

I had to rep that **** 
roll.gif

I'm gon rep too

Don't be one of these nitwits who think every girl is the same though. Some girls take longer for certain things, don't think you're special and can change it.

But if it's you who gets tired first .. then yeah you better do some breathing exercises bruh :lol:

Lick my girls yambs from the back...

She started leaking...

She was like... "Its coming down my stomach!"

:pimp: :pimp:

Then I commenced to blowing the back out from behind.

:pimp:

There is no better feeling... Than feeling some nice thick thighs we squeezing your head like a vice... As you face and mouth are buried in the sweet sweet wetness... And you can't breath, and you don't even care... And then you force yourself up for a gasp... And dive right back on with zero hesitation...

Lick my girls yambs from the back...

She started leaking...

She was like... "Its coming down my stomach!"

:pimp: :pimp:

Then I commenced to blowing the back out from behind.

:pimp:

Need to get on the back ASAP

If I hear what your girl said, it's damn game over :pimp:

Everything dude said even though he said it jokingly is 100% true lmao, gotta deal with the pain...suck on dat ish too b

Last edited:
There is no better feeling... Than feeling some nice thick thighs we squeezing your head like a vice... As you face and mouth are buried in the sweet sweet wetness... And you can't breath, and you don't even care... And then you force yourself up for a gasp... And dive right back on with zero hesitation...

This man knows

Savage Life >

My boy...you gotta start doing them tongue exercises.
I eat da ***** till my tongue cramp up. Usually she comes after 4 minutes of straight raw tongue....then I keep going

It's a lot of other things that go into impeccable box eating, my guy.
Use ya fingers sometimes, spit on it, grab the legs and push em up and down to the sides of her head and go in, daddy. Focus on the ****oris. When it starts getting swollen, you doing it right.
Take an ice cube, put it in ya mouth till ya tongue get cold then use that as a weapon. Then move ya cold mouth up to the nipples, fam. Use ya nose, and ya chin. Hell, put ya whole face in it, fam. When you come up for air you need to look like you went bobbing for chicken wings in a tub of crisco, you know?

Turn her over in the back shot position and eat it from the back, pa

And lastly, let her ride ya face, my G. That way she can do whatever she wants to achieve that nut. Have your tongue out and let her use ya face as a saddle. Tell her to ride that face like a horse at the Kentucky Derby
For me the key is to just be consistent with whatever you're doing. As in, if your tongue is doing some specific type of ****, keep doing it, and don't switch it up. Just some straight consistent flicking will do the trick after a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom