TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** don't even realize how much bodily secretions they're swallowing when they eat yamb but worried about eating butt

Last edited:
frown.gif

****** don't even realize how much bodily secretions they're swallowing when they eat yamb but worried about eating butt
technically the woman gets the real stimulation and orgasm from the ****oris.
You technically don't need to be all up in the vagina (where majority of those secretions are coming from) .
People do though.

The vagina is also self cleaning and im sure gets washed more than the anus ever does.

Not saying your wrong though. Just not doing it. like dude said, I know the foulness of my butt. so im not licking no anus.

some of dudes in here making it seem like your a step closer to having that done to you and im not even going down that road.

#TeamExitNotEntrance

I guess if you knew the foulness of a vagina personally it would change your mind. Being in the med/health field definitely puts things in perspective :lol:

Really trying to compare swallowing some yamb juice to getting turd in your mouth...

Okay.

I guess if you knew the foulness of a vagina personally it would change your mind. Being in the med/health field definitely puts things in perspective :lol:
you can say about anything that is on a human, bruh. Don't do that.
Nah dude said he won't eat the booty because he has a butt so I'm just saying I'm assuming if he had a vagina it would change his mind about licking yambs ?

What kind of women are you guys messing with that you fear she can't control her butthole?
Has nothing to do with the women, unless she keeps a musty butt..

It's the entirety of my life knowing that area as only the exit for my waste.

I see it as the equivalent of eating a half-empty Greek yogurt out of a NY dumpster. I think I'll pass.

Nah dude said he won't eat the booty because he has a butt so I'm just saying I'm assuming if he had a vagina it would change his mind about licking yambs ?

Women stick their fingers in there and lick.
Women suck on man joint then put it in their mouth.

women DO NOT finger their anus and put it in their mouth.

and by your definition they have vaginas and know what they have. and also have Anus'

Yet yall cool eating something that secretes daily/bleeds monthly/pisses everyday/and gives birth

Makes sense :lol:

There is nothing in a healthy vagina that I can ingest that will make me sick.

Can't say that about butthole though.

There is a gotdamn reason women are supposed to wipe from front to back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom