TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condoms we talking about condoms

Nah team raw take the risk it's worth the reward :nthat:

I've used condoms don't get me wrong. But when she let you hit raw she'll be making noises you've never heard! Plus all these condoms and their secret sauce are just lying to yourselfs. Natural juices>>> some Lube a mad scientist cooked up in a lab filled with chemicals nah pass

Last edited:
Trojan Magnum Ecstasy my guy...Trust me. Go to CVS RIGHT NOW and get em
Will give them a shot tomorrow.

I had to learn how to get used to condoms when I first started out. My first two or three times were
mean.gif
. Couldn't bust with one on and barely could keep it up

Trojan Magnum Ecstasy my guy...Trust me. Go to CVS RIGHT NOW and get em

Will give them a shot tomorrow.

I had to learn how to get used to condoms when I first started out. My first two or three times were :smh: . Couldn't bust with one on and barely could keep it up

Brah it's so difficult out here... i just rock with trojan bareskin, bout to try lifestyles skyn....

Hats are so garbage b.

Multiple times I just quit half way through because I knew it was gonna take forever... :smh:

Last edited:
Condoms really aren't that bad.

that first dip in when you're having sex raw is nice. but when you go for ound 2 and you're joint is already in exhausted but still want to beat it mode. i swear it dont feel any better.
the bump and grooves you feel going raw is nice don't get me wrong.
but condoms aren't taking away that much satisfaction for me to give them up and go Team Raw if she aint wifey

Someone mentioned
Skyn and Ecstacy, I 2nd those.
don't get fire and ice. the women like it but it was a weird feeling for me. it does emulate the warmth and coolness of raw but you can feel the chemical reaction.

Last edited:
Yea I will never understand the butt eating approach but if that is your thing cool.

You know what is frustrating. Someone asking you if their glaringly best assist is "the only thing you think about?"

I mean eat else am I supposed to be paying attention to. Pissed.me off. Killed the mood

Yea I will never understand the butt eating approach but if that is your thing cool.

You know what is frustrating. Someone asking you if their glaringly best assist is "the only thing you think about?"

I mean eat else am I supposed to be paying attention to. Pissed.me off. Killed the mood
I never give a woman props on her best asset. Just don't feel like sounding like every other guy.

I try to focus on her second or third best quality, and act like the first one ain't even there.

I hear you and you make sense. But 8 they have been around for a while they know what you usually target first. I mean that is such a female question.

Need some advice. new girl im talking to told me her ex texted her at 2 am for a bootycall,  but she answerd today (a few hours ago) and they have been talking. I told her i would stop talking to her (were exclusive now) if she were to hang out with him , last girl cheated on me so my guard is high. she goes off saying im pushing her to see him and if she does its my fault. Do i just end it now?

Just blow it off. Do what you can with her and pursue other chicks. She obvioauly isnt loyal. If she was, then she wouldnt have acknowledged him when yall are already exclusive. Do you playa.

Last edited:
Need some advice. new girl im talking to told me her ex texted her at 2 am for a bootycall,  but she answerd today (a few hours ago) and they have been talking. I told her i would stop talking to her (were exclusive now) if she were to hang out with him , last girl cheated on me so my guard is high. she goes off saying im pushing her to see him and if she does its my fault. Do i just end it now?

Yup...

You ever went through a dry spell and you begin to see your life unraveling right before your very eyes?View media item 1305205

No... But I catch myself look at big ole water buffalo looking creatures... And thinking, I could do that...

Don't be mad about the talking to the ex part.
be mad she had the audacity to use you as a reason to why she may still go see him.
Thats a super Red sign.
cut that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom