TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Married NTers, do you find it alright for a man to not let his wife go to her SISTERS birthday party without him? Say he doesn't want to go, and basically says "It's not im not going, it's WERE not going" Proceeded by arguing and starting with "Dont start with your s_". Basically controlling whether she can go anywhere without him, is it right?

NO! Mine can go where she wants, especially bc she rarely goes out. I'm happy when she does go hang out with her sisters and friends. Dude must be insecure.

Broke up with my girl. I decided to be abstinent until I get my **** together. Mouthpiece on a 100, go back to a university, cash flow a lil better. I will stay in this thread and read the stories though.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get banned from a specific thread?

I can't get in the IR thread anymore. I can only view it if I'm logged out and I didn't receive a notification when I got quoted

Gator, I'm not white. Light bright black dude.

I said I've been in IR and I've dated black chicks. Meaning I've dated inside and outside my race. The only times I noticed looks was when I dated a chocolate black chick in college.

if you're banned from the IR thread it may be because you said you would choose a female based on their skin color, just saying.

Married NTers, do you find it alright for a man to not let his wife go to her SISTERS birthday party without him? Say he doesn't want to go, and basically says "It's not im not going, it's WERE not going" Proceeded by arguing and starting with "Dont start with your s_". Basically controlling whether she can go anywhere without him, is it right?

NO! Mine can go where she wants, especially bc she rarely goes out. I'm happy when she does go hang out with her sisters and friends. Dude must be insecure.

At the end of the day, it's their relationship! Whether people agree with it or not, it's her choice to stay with him.

First time going to a strip club. Was a pretty cool experience I guess. 

Girl I got the lap dance from looked like a thicker version of Draya 
smokin.gif

now hopefully, I get the balls to lose my virginity sometime soon.

Last edited:
I haven't been to a strip club since Pittsburgh in September...me thinks it time. Going to a superbowl lockdown,should be about 20 chicks

Not a fan of strip clubs. Idk there's just something about paying to get blue balls I can't get with.
dawg...

THANK YOU!!

i've never understood strip clubs.

they dont excite me AT ALL. i got homeys that get all excited to go.. and i'm like

"famb... you can take that same bread you finna spend... go find you a yamb, yall go get something to eat and some drinks... take her home and let her give you her own twerk session..."

WITH money left over.

i do not understand the concept of strip clubs and i dont think i ever will.

I can't get in the IR thread anymore. I can only view it if I'm logged out and I didn't receive a notification when I got quoted

I got banned from the last TAY thread, over something dumb. So yea your banned from that thread.

Basically what Jay Are said, but as far as going about doing that, avoid a whole lotta yes/no questions if you can. Also, when a chick's talking, she'll usually say something that you can then use as the next topic or subject of a convo, that way she's talking (as she probably already likes to do), && it gives her the impression that you're pretty into her, as you'd be able to continue to interact just off the strength of dissecting her stories, playing off what she says, etc.

talking to girls is so easy b/c all you really have to do is dive deeper into the subject. i can turn a 2 minute story into a 1 hour laugh session b/c just like homey says... you can kind of pick and choose things to dive into.

for instance...

dude: what you do today
yamb: omg. i went to work and these kids are bad as hell. then i went to the gym. afterwards me and my homegirl went by our best friends house b/c she just had a baby *she sends you a picture of her holding the baby* then i went home, watched walking dead, and went to sleep.

innocent enough right?

well, I'd ask about the kids. "what are their parents like? that kid prolly has a crush on the yamb. i remember when i was a youngin, i acted bad so i can get attention from the teachers. you like working at the school? i couldnt do it. how do you do it?"

bong... you ask those questions, and she'll hand you a solid 52 minutes of stories, and parts where you can interject and make her laugh.

and we havent even got through entire day...

you dont have to talk about things she's done/doing... talk about experiences... and let her fill you in on them.

it also gives you an idea of what she's into,what kind of person she is, and how comfortable she is with you.

Gator, I'm not white. Light bright black dude.

I said I've been in IR and I've dated black chicks. Meaning I've dated inside and outside my race. The only times I noticed looks was when I dated a chocolate black chick in college.

if you're banned from the IR thread it may be because you said you would choose a female based on their skin color, just saying.

You can't let that go can you? :lol:

I've said "worse" things before with and without warnings.

I wasn't asking for an explanation on why I was banned

Just asking if it was possible to get banned from a single thread. Never happened to me before.

Keel answered my question so thanks Keel :lol:

Man the vibe of this damn thread has changed...
Can't even find myself to give advice anymore...

Did EWD get banned from this thread?
Probably because of dry snitching..
I think alot of OG'S ( including myself) find it problematic to tell a anecdote simply due to the fact that we are not at liberty to speak our minds anymore. Also many topics have/were covered in the OG thread, that should have never been locked. Personally for me I lurk alot of threads now because you truly don't know what is going to get you banned and that seriously has taken the fun out of posting on NT altogether..

Last edited:
Probably because of dry snitching..
I think alot of OG'S ( including myself) find it problematic to tell a anecdote simply due to the fact that we are not at liberty to speak our minds anymore. Also many topics have/were covered in the OG thread, that should have never been locked. Personally for me I lurk alot of threads now because you truly don't know what is going to get you banned and that seriously has taken the fun out of posting on NT altogether..
This

I think u guys dont understand. Meth said that the old thread was locked because it broke the rules of conduct.
I think we just gotta keep the stories pg13 and itll be good. That super erotic stuff is entertaining buts its not something that can be posted on niketalk

I think u guys dont understand. Meth said that the old thread was locked because it broke the rules of conduct.
I think we just gotta keep the stories pg13 and itll be good. That super erotic stuff is entertaining buts its not something that can be posted on niketalk
But those type of stories was told for years not just three months. That is the problem......PG-13 is for the birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom