TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might be right, when's it's real it's different. I thought plowing through out the gate was the way to get over, ended up texting her after almost every chick.

We both said if we were maybe five years older it would have worked. How did u handle it? I know myself, and that sounds like something I would do.

Would like to get you guys perspective on this situation between me and this girl I've been talking to. So me and her had planned to go out this Saturday for some time now. Ever since about Saturday she's been acting strange as if she's mad at me about something. For the past 3 days I've been asking what the prob is and even trying to move on since she doesnt want to explain. Then she tells me she no longer is coming to see me on Saturday. I don't really have a problem since its All Star Weekend in NYC. But last night she has this attitude outta nowhere saying how she was looking forward to this weekend and then I ruined it. I basically old her that Ive been trynna work it out and I give up cause im not getting anywhere. She told me goodnight and that was it from there. My boys are telling me to text her and explain to her how we should go out on Saturday and talk things out or w.e, but the way my pride is set up..

She's lying to you
She'll be in NYC for all star weekend, looking for the money getting cats. Some girls are just trife like that, B

Mark my word when I tell you that after this weekend, she'll start acting "regular" again. She's trynna scope out opportunities

I've learned when a woman says " you don't want to date me, i'm a mess etc." believe her. Don't even fall for the comeback after gracefully accepting the rejection. That's if you want a sane life, otherwise, enjoy the ride.

Yeah, I've learned this too. It's either that they actually are a mess and shouldn't be dating - or they aren't interested. Either way, you should move on.

She might be right, when's it's real it's different. I thought plowing through out the gate was the way to get over, ended up texting her after almost every chick.

We both said if we were maybe five years older it would have worked. How did u handle it? I know myself, and that sounds like something I would do.

I handled it like a a sucker. We've been push/pull, hot and cold ever since. I had to finally just walk away. It's frustrating knowing if she ever lets us be us and get over the communication barrier it will be amazing. "one more no and i'll believe you, I'll walk away and i'll leave you be". Bottom line she just had too much power over my feelings.

But being a handsome bachelor ain't the worse thing there is either.

Last edited:
She's lying to you
She'll be in NYC for all star weekend, looking for the money getting cats. Some girls are just trife like that, B

Mark my word when I tell you that after this weekend, she'll start acting "regular" again. She's trynna scope out opportunities
Very Accurate.

I took an L today but I think I handled it with grace, and left her with a great parting shot. Time to carry on and move on to the next one.

Background: I met an law student recently, and I was immediately smitten. Thought she was amazing and all that. Also thought things were going well until she dropped the bomb earlier today. Though she gave reasons, i just think she wasn't into me enough. All good though. Such is life

Btw, 'Sayang' (Filipino) means something like wasted time.
Would like to get you guys perspective on this situation between me and this girl I've been talking to. So me and her had planned to go out this Saturday for some time now. Ever since about Saturday she's been acting strange as if she's mad at me about something. For the past 3 days I've been asking what the prob is and even trying to move on since she doesnt want to explain. Then she tells me she no longer is coming to see me on Saturday. I don't really have a problem since its All Star Weekend in NYC. But last night she has this attitude outta nowhere saying how she was looking forward to this weekend and then I ruined it. I basically old her that Ive been trynna work it out and I give up cause im not getting anywhere. She told me goodnight and that was it from there. My boys are telling me to text her and explain to her how we should go out on Saturday and talk things out or w.e, but the way my pride is set up..
This chick just did the same thing to me man. Been kicking it for a month on weekends (because I work crazy hours during the week). After 3.5 weeks we figured to just make it an official thing. Couple days later she gets cold feet and wants to ease up. My fall back game kicked in strong, so I waited a couple of days and gave a call. She acted really glad I called and talked like she didn't mean to just stop talking altogether. This week she pretty much cut all contact. Finally said im a great dude but she just aint feelin' it. These chicks be icy hot man. They all need shaq sponsors.

So I'm just taking my L over here with a weebay gif. It's whatev. Experience tells me tyrone has been laying in the cut the whole time and finally showed up...

I could fill her V-day position but Im just gonna save my dough. 

Really wanted to hit her with "THAT" EWD text but decided against it

Last edited:
When they go cold, just let them be and do you. Took some time to learn that. They'll be back- days, weeks, months, a year or whatever. Just make sure you set up a date/smash session when they pop up and don't waste too much time on small talk.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
When they go cold, just let them be and do you. Took some time to learn that. They'll be back- days, weeks, months, a year or whatever. Just make sure you set up a date/smash session when they pop up and don't waste too much time on small talk.

Truth..They always end up coming back, it never fails..But the thing w this girl is that I was really feeling her but I guess imma charge it to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom