TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me what's up? I posted my situation...
posted about it multiple times, was with girl for 4 years, she ends up cheating on me, goes on vacation, comes back i try to work it out, she cheats on me again. I've been flourishing the past 2 months almost, built a small roster, then the ex comes back into my life, my emotions get the best of me and try to work it with her, she tells me shes going to see the guy she cheated on me with again and i've been kinda useless ever since. 

Oh that's right. She literally is worthless and not worth ur time. Let's prosper together.

Last edited:
Girl broke it off a week ago... 

Got her replacement for V day. 

Went to lunch with a hot friend.

Met a new chick at work thats cute.

Record this week 2- 1 - 1 (friendzone lunch is a tie).

Beast mode.

Last edited:
ahhhhh Let me stop being lazy. My boy hit me up about if I am still coming to be apart of  this parade with him and heading to this party before the parade starts.

*heading out the door*

Happy Mardi Gras/V day to all my single and in relationship brothers.....do your thing today
smokin.gif

ahhhhh Let me stop being lazy. My boy hit me up about if I am still coming to be apart of  this parade with him and heading to this party before the parade starts.

*heading out the door*

Happy Mardi Gras/V day to all my single and in relationship brothers.....do your thing today:smokin  

Pics to cell.

Proud of u.

new girl at work . she knows im into her because of the two lunch dates we've had. told me she likes different types of dates besides flicks. she mentioned bowling , she likes food a lot and museums. whats a good plan for an actual first date? couldn't decide too strongly on which to do.

new girl at work . she knows im into her because of the two lunch dates we've had. told me she likes different types of dates besides flicks. she mentioned bowling , she likes food a lot and museums. whats a good plan for an actual first date? couldn't decide too strongly on which to do.

One time i was in da same predicament

I picked up shorty and she asked where we going.

I was like idk when we get to a crossroad u tell me which way to go

We ended up driving around in random areas. Was pretty fun and we ended up goin bowling.

Where do you live?

new chick at work. great first lunch. dont see her for a week. see her again and try to bag the number and she responds by putting in 911 in my phone and says
Where do you live?

queens gets the money

One time i was in da same predicament

I picked up shorty and she asked where we going.

I was like idk when we get to a crossroad u tell me which way to go

We ended up driving around in random areas. Was pretty fun and we ended up goin bowling.

was wondering on that. is it not too loud to converse?

bro, don't think too much into this. Museums have free exhibits that you can go to.

And another thing, you say that she knows that you're into her, but tell me this.....Do you know if she's into YOU? I'm not into taking girls out to lunch unless if i'm already smashing. I probably bet you paid for both of those lunch "dates" right?

I'm seeing red flags with this chick

Honestly i wouldn't deal with her at all. Seems like she only wants the attention

Last edited:
bro, don't think too much into this. Museums have free exhibits that you can go to.

And another thing, you say that she knows that you're into her, but tell me this.....Do you know if she's into YOU? I'm not into taking girls out to lunch unless if i'm already smashing. I probably bet you paid for both of those lunch "dates" right?

I'm seeing red flags with this chick

Honestly i wouldn't deal with her at all. Seems like she only wants the attention

she is. the conversations are 2 way. shes trying to get to know me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom