TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clappin them cheeks at 530?

Have you guys ever messed with women who have way more money that you?

I just found out this chick drives a Bentley [emoji]128561[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji]
How much more money are we talking cause daddy could of purchase that whip.
I don't know if she already comes from money. I've never spoken to her. All I know is that her money has got to be way longer than mine. I'm just a young N from the hood.

By the way, that's an AWG

You sure she don't have a sponsor? Lol
maybe she does lol

dont wanna mellow in what happened b. Jus tryna make plans for da future b.

U act like I ain't been there (I haven't). Hahahaha jk

What went down, here to help u lil fella.

So on sunday She told me she was kinna tired after she had gotten off work and my boy hit me up to play ball so i went to play ball instead and told her to relax then on monday, she hit me up but i was asleep during the day. And by the time i woke up i didnt feel like seein her and i hit the gym

Have you guys ever messed with women who have way more money that you?

I just found out this chick drives a Bentley [emoji]128561[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yes. One was an Italian chick with an Audi A7. She let me drive it around but we didn't end well.

The other is my ex girlfriend who I recently smashed last week. She stays in a 6 bed/4 bath by herself :wow: we had a heart to heart before I ended up diving in Pandora's box again and she still feels like we'll eventually get married....I spent the night with her, then went to my actual girls apartment in the morning like nothing happened :wow:

An OG hit this on Friday
View media item 1459758

Nice! Repped

Say if you are going to post pictures, put them joints in a spoiler..

Not trying to see this locked up again.

Play On
nthat.gif

ive been in nigeria since the 16th and the women here are beautiful, I love it here. Surprisingly ive met a lot of women from eritria ghana, and uganda. Ill end up with an african girl brehs, theres no coming back for me. When I get back to the states ill make a thread. until then be smooth. :pimp:

ive been in nigeria since the 16th and the women here are beautiful, I love it here. Surprisingly ive met a lot of women from eritria ghana, and uganda. Ill end up with an african girl brehs, theres no coming back for me. When I get back to the states ill make a thread. until then be smooth. :pimp:

Be safe brotha! I was in Ghana about a year ago and my mother is going back in about a week for her yearly visit. You don't know what a booty is until you've seen one in the motherland :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom