TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

When God put a freak in front of you, you don't ask questions. You ride till the rectum falls off.
Oh so you ride, b?
yea that was gay af

but yea do you drop all day, that whole deal was just corny af to me, like shes just following a fad 

handcuffs and restraints is probably going to be the extent of her "exploring" but have fun teaching her....

Nah she legit giving me control over her. I ran a few test by her and shes very submissive. I brought up other women to check her confidence and jealousy level and so far so good. The only thing im thinking is if I want her dominant or submissive to other women.

Nah she legit giving me control over her. I ran a few test by her and shes very submissive. I brought up other women to check her confidence and jealousy level and so far so good. The only thing im thinking is if I want her dominant or submissive to other women.

You're simply repped because of the choice YOU are getting to give her.

You on Fetlife dude?...

Nah yo. Im by no means a pro at this. I know and researched a thing or two but this is all new to me too. I just have to take advantage of this situation

Nah yo. Im by no means a pro at this. I know and researched a thing or two but this is all new to me too. I just have to take advantage of this situation

As you should :smokin...

I think you should sign up though... There's a lot to be learned on there... Just from the "writings" alone... Bdsm is much more of a mind **** than people think...

Settling down with a normal chick is much more my speed, I'm afraid of opening that door, like there's no going back.

I agree, idk maybe I'm just maturing but I'm kinda gettin over smashing random girls...I want someone to build with

I say that now by 5pm I'll be back in savage mode

Last edited:
As you should :smokin...

I think you should sign up though... There's a lot to be learned on there... Just from the "writings" alone... Bdsm is much more of a mind **** than people think...
You're right. Imma sigh up. I can def use some lessons

is she bad? or at least thick?
Shes not bad, but shes attractive. Natural blone, blue eyes, fake boobs but soft and not crazy big. I thought they were real until I saw the scar. Phat booty too

I agree, idk maybe I'm just maturing but I'm kinda gettin over smashing random girls...I want someone to build with

I say that now by 5pm I'll be back in savage mode

:lol:

I feel you.

The urge to smash randoms never fully goes away (for those built this way) but it just gets easier to control...or so I've been told :lol:

I love teaching adults. I got a chick from Columbia in my class... shes like a dark hair shakira.... my gawd

Bruhs........

Shes 7 wks pregnant.

This is gona be my first child.

Been interested in pregnant sex ever since this right here

Last edited:
Ya remember me mention there was ONE cute girl in my class.
Well today i broke the ice. Chit chatted for a bit. Felt good to have something nice to look at while I'm learning lol
Not too mention it was a good weekend. Will try to post story with pics later on.

Yooooo. I dont know what I got myself into, but I like it alot. She's so submissive to me its crazy. I was on the phone with her talking about me making a workout and diet plan for her. And talking about workouts and what ever. Then I noticed her voice getting lower and lower. I knew she was getting horny cause I heard it in her voice. Its happened alot but this time I told her to put her hand down her pants and start playing. Then I told her to stop and I dont want her to orgasm till the next time I see her. She said she doesnt know if she can wait the 5days. I said I want her to do it (wait) for me or ill be upset if she orgasms.

Yall dudes scared me about the explicit talk in TAY and getting the tread locked, so I wont go into any more details.

Yall dudes scared me about the explicit talk in TAY and getting the tread locked, so I wont go into any more details.

I would say either spoiler it or just PM the homies that want to read it.... I want to know..

So i hit up an old benh player the other day.. all I said was hey how you been (Note: last time she hit me up was only 3 weeks ago and she said she wanted to shower with me and i told her i had a girl)
Her first question to me was, you still got a girl? I told her im in that in between stage, where we're not together but still keep constant contact.
she ask me why i stop talking to her. I say because it would be disrespectful to my girl...
she says
"You know I don't care, im a floozy anyway"
really??? the fact you just called yourself a willing participant to be a side chick just completely turned me off.
She's already had low self esteem issues. but the fact that i was actually respecting you and you still want to be disrespected is a big turn off to me.

I know some of you guys may say hit it anyway and keep her on the bench.

but I only keep quality chicks on this bench. (hate to sound like a pompous @-ss about it. )

but my locker room is no Thots allowed.

All my chicks can easily be wifey.

Lost all types of respect for her on this.

To The TAY gawds yall ever date a rich chick that got major bread....and if so how did/would yall milk her trust fund?
We been talking for about 2 wks now i finally piped her lastnight what would yall approach be going forward?
Shes already vulnerable single mother 27 need help on the next move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom