TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

And that's it she not getting the let's go to the gym and work your butt out. She tells me that it won't work and that it is in her genetics for her not to have one. If she doesn't get a butt in 30 days after doing those standing squats at her place since she doesn't have time to go to the gym.....the butt shots are coming and a down-payment has been made.

I'm in the gym for a reason lifting, I could get steroids to get that quick and easy gym body.

Likewise, im in the gym 5 days a week putting in work to see a difference. None of that get big quick schemes. I really despise those fake booty. Honestly dont let her get to you man. Might as well get you some new yambs thats worthy.
One up and that's what this weekend is for!
pics of shawty?

in for legs for days

how tall r u btw bro?
The only picture I have is her kissing my cheek while we are at Beerfest. Not sure if NT wants to see a dude in the picture. No body shot but I posted one some pages back.

But I can bless the thread

I'm 6'0
bless it mane

And that's it she not getting the let's go to the gym and work your butt out. She tells me that it won't work and that it is in her genetics for her not to have one. If she doesn't get a butt in 30 days after doing those standing squats at her place since she doesn't have time to go to the gym.....the butt shots are coming and a down-payment has been made.

I'm in the gym for a reason lifting, I could get steroids to get that quick and easy gym body.

Likewise, im in the gym 5 days a week putting in work to see a difference. None of that get big quick schemes. I really despise those fake booty. Honestly dont let her get to you man. Might as well get you some new yambs thats worthy.
One up and that's what this weekend is for!
pics of shawty?

in for legs for days

how tall r u btw bro?
The only picture I have is her kissing my cheek while we are at Beerfest. Not sure if NT wants to see a dude in the picture. No body shot but I posted one some pages back.

But I can bless the thread

I'm 6'0
bless it mane
:rofl: nothing special like I told Ecook0808
View media item 1485984

Chick at work asks for a ride home. She knows you're in a committed relationship. You clear it with your girl first or nah :nerd:

Chick at work asks for a ride home. She knows you're in a committed relationship. You clear it with your girl first or nah :nerd:
don't even tell her, that's just going to create conflict. it's not like you're gonna cheat, you're just giving a friend a ride.

Why tell to start argument. Not the path I would choose lol. But yeah dem **** is big man. My chick got 36d when on period and she wants a reduction now lol.

Started messing with this Asian chick about 2 weeks ago. She's half Chinese, half Thai. It's my first time trying this delicacy. Anybody that's been with Asian chics before got any advice/input or just stories they want to share?

Started messing with this Asian chick about 2 weeks ago. She's half Chinese, half Thai. It's my first time trying this delicacy. Anybody that's been with Asian chics before got any advice/input or just stories they want to share?

I'm only speaking for me and the ones i've encountered. Thai chicks are mad cool chinese though im not too sure about. the ones that are here because parents are fresh from there may be a little high maintenance because they got money. If shes from America then shouldn't be any different than an American white chic.

Last edited:
Women are women no matter what ethnicity or heritage they are from.
Do not fall for that bogus "Asian women don't argue/are delicate" stereotype.
The only thing you need to anticipate are her parents(if it gets serious). Xenophobia is real in the Asian community. They will try to hit you with that work and/or she might not bring you around her friends/family as much if you are a certain shade of brotha. Now if your Caucasian, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].
But just treat her like any other woman you encounter.
About to head out to Austin, you dudes enjoy your weekend[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Difference of opinion but what a woman is willing to take has nothing to do with her ethnicity.

Women live and go with their emotions.

When you truly have a woman"s mind, trust and heart, they will put up with anything in the world.

When they get tired of your *** or if they are seeing somebody else that makes them "feel" the right emotions, at the right time, you can basically kiss her goodbye.

All these fallacies people place on melanin, complexion, etc are just that. What you really need to pay attention to is how a woman is raised. That transcends race. People get caught up in the hype of stereotypes and what the powers that be have placed on certain groups of people. Now i can agree with cultural differences, religion and faith, those are things that are cemented and instilled in you from birth through childhood, etc. But there truly isn't a distinction between a white woman,black woman, asian woman, etc because all they want is the dream. That's like believing all black men are low life baby daddy players or all white guys are docile and simps and know how to treat women better or all asian dudes are lames. We feed into these bs stereotypes that have nothing to do with the person in front of you. Take a woman for face value, no matter her origins, you are doing yourself a disservice believing in the shenanigans. A good woman can come in any form or color but its up to you to vet them, get to know them, live by your convictions and build your foundation with them. A woman of any color can ride for you just as easily destroy you, the choice is yours.

Peace

Still think in differnt culture things are different and demographic always plays a big part in most people lives.

I think we are talking aboutthe same you are just more detail with it.

Anyone else find that texting girls is a f'n chore sometimes? 
mean.gif

Are there any of my fellow brokebois in this thread?

My internship ended a few weeks ago, and I'm 4 weeks away from a college degree so I can't really find any full time work at the moment

I'm kinda smart with my bread so I have more than a couple dollars saved up, but how exactly do yall be flourishing on a budget? I know yall do it

The virgin girl asked me to take her to the beach today. I seen pics of her in her bikinis. Idgaf I'm copping a feel

My internship ended a few weeks ago, and I'm 4 weeks away from a college degree so I can't really find any full time work at the moment

I'm kinda smart with my bread so I have more than a couple dollars saved up, but how exactly do yall be flourishing on a budget? I know yall do it

The virgin girl asked me to take her to the beach today. I seen pics of her in her bikinis. Idgaf I'm copping a feel
Hippie bars will be your friend!

Walks, cheap dive bars, Netflix, beach, biking/roller blading. Nature is your friend.

It isn't very hard to flourish while broke. Your game just has to be a bit sharper, it will build character.

I've pulled multiple times w/ no more than 10 bucks in my pocket :lol:

women are the absolute worst communicators in the world.. do they really think the stuff they try to rationalize makes sense.....
Here was the Convo
Her: I just want to hang out with you, because I told you I like you and im making an effort
Me: I understand but I want no type of commitment im fine being single smashing randoms and watching TV
Her: I never said anything about commitment just want to hang out more and whatever happens from there happens.
Me: so.... basically hang out til I decide i want a girlfriend... naw
Her: Listen I'm horny im tired of using my vibrator
Me: so you cool with just smashing
Her: well I obviously want you too... But I don't want it to be just a booty call, I want to hang out too.
Me: I think this conversation is over.

I'm a fool. Meth delete my account.

When she told me she was a virgin last year, she was joking. When I repeated to her what she had told me (waiting for her mr right or prince charming) she just laughed. I'm a fool. This girl is actually a freak man. I mean hardcore. She's literally done everything except mess with another girl. She asked me if i was good at eating box and I had to bluff.I told her that I would wreck her. Now I have to deliver when this actually happens. :smh:

4 da beasts View media item 1488576

women are the absolute worst communicators in the world.. do they really think the stuff they try to rationalize makes sense.....
Here was the Convo
Her: I just want to hang out with you, because I told you I like you and im making an effort
Me: I understand but I want no type of commitment im fine being single smashing randoms and watching TV
Her: I never said anything about commitment just want to hang out more and whatever happens from there happens.
Me: so.... basically hang out til I decide i want a girlfriend... naw
Her: Listen I'm horny im tired of using my vibrator
Me: so you cool with just smashing
Her: well I obviously want you too... But I don't want it to be just a booty call, I want to hang out too.
Me: I think this conversation is over.

She said she was horny and you still deaded the convo... i don't understand why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom