TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a nice looking girl in my class bout 3 seats ahead of me how or what to say to here to possibly get those digits
get to class early, grab the seat next to her & make small talk. It could be about the class.

At some point she'll drop something about her personal life & then you can transition from talking about school to talking about her.

Don, you should offer to take her virginity brah
1. Like a sister to me, wouldn't even be able to get it up without being damn near black out drunk.

2. Nah..I know waaaay to much.

3. I am also for the most part not attracted to white girls.

Slims got me out here drowning
mean.gif
pimp.gif
from my experience, slims can take the D
Not even a little bit true.......
mean.gif

1. Like a sister to me, wouldn't even be able to get it up without being damn near black out drunk.
I still can't believe this ish, lol...
I mean she can't just start out slow with a MÉNAGE(Ja Rule voice)...
Cuz a train is a light weight " gangbang", and for her first time, that's going to hurt like a mofo...
She must have some trauma in her life to want to proceed with this type of action..
I don't knock the freakiness( lord knows the things my wife and I do,lol) but DAMN....

Not even a little bit true.......
mean.gif
******* wit' the wrong ones then
Yea..in retrospect you probably right.

Then again one may not even consider her a slimmy, she was thinner than the girl posted above.

Maybe that has something to do with it.

I still can't believe this ish, lol...
I mean she can't just start out slow with a MÉNAGE(Ja Rule voice)...
Cuz a train is a light weight " gangbang", and for her first time, that's going to hurt like a mofo...
She must have some trauma in her life to want to proceed with this type of action..
I don't knock the freakiness( lord knows the things my wife and I do,lol) but DAMN....
That's the thing...completely normal home life.

Not even daddy issues, she tighter with her pops than her mom.

She probably won't though.  Just actin out cuz the guy she like not paying her as much attention as she would like.

@Brolic Scholar I understand man..there's something about that oniony garlic armpits smell..smh I've haven't been this turned on in a long time

MAN if this bish don't hop on this couch with me and stop playin..I know it's the first night but I don't care

Last edited:
Tried to stay away but two post caught my eye.
Chasing and Friendzones should never occur.
At some point in every mans life "keeping it 100" should be your motto until you are dead in the dirt. Letting a woman know your intentions up front saves you the petty headaches and what ifs. Those two specific predicaments are truly based off being scared to take a lost. Everybody reaches this plateau in life at different times but when you finally ascend to that plain, I promise you will never have another woman problem again. I say this because that is the true meaning of loving oneself and not giving a damn about any obstacles that stop you from being great. I said this in the other thread. Women are just as scared( maybe more) of not being liked for themselves and other trivial things that as men we harp and conjur up in our heads to not take steps in future endeavors( whether its our career or love or just overall peace). I ask my Tay brethren, why do you fear a being that bleeds, thinks,poops,eats just like us. There truly isn't a science to this thing called dating or love. People let fear of rejection and failure supersede the things they want. If you meet a lovely young woman( not birds) but someone you find interesting, attractive, funny and just and overall cool person, why not state how you feel, if you she walks away, that just means your destiny or paths are not tied to each other and you just move on to the next. STOP BEING AFRAID OF TAKING THE L'S.
All the losses I have taken, all the Friendzones, all the heartbreaks made me the man I am today and also led me to wifey. Is companionship and love scary? **** Yeah but what do you have to lose, you are going to die anyway, losing one girl is might hurt you but it will make you wiser. You don't need a Bishop Juan mouthpiece, all you need is the belief in yourself. Women want to be led, that is biological and taught, not saying to be cocky but be you, if a chick is not down for the play, move on and continue the hunt. Mike Jones said the most prolific ish for the dumbest bar i have ever heard,"They didnt want me, now I'm hot, they all up on me", when you develop that confidence and knowledge of who you are(even when broke)trust and believe you will see a major change in how girls(women) deal with you. You can't love,smash or even date until you accept who you are and when you finally do this, I'm telling you the world will open up to ish you never thought of...
*This Has Been A Public Service Announcement From The Old Head At Wise Brotha Records*
Peace

Bro, on some rns, sometimes I just come in here to read your post.
My man droppin real knowledge for the brethren in here. Repped

Last edited:
Y'all i need help with the approach. It's my main problem, I can't approach a girl but like if i know just a lil, i can talk so comfy with them.
Example:
So i'm in chem class today and i sit right next to this one chick, who i barely knew but kinda worked with before in a lab, i was literally playing around with her the whole time. Like i was rubbing all on her thighs and poking her and **** and got her digits

But there's this other girl in my class who i think is cute and she been checking me out too, lowkey, how should i do this?

My main problem though is that I'm oblivious to when a girl likes me/is interested in me/wants me to talk to her.

The other problem is that I can't flirt/small talk on purpose.  Like it's something I do, then realize I did.

How to fix these things?

Last edited:
Broooo I'm in the airport and there are two women here whose hind parts are so fat. OH MY GOD. I've been with them since we got in the train to go to the airport and now I'm behind them in the security line.

View media item 788529
You can barely tell in this pic but look at her thighs y'all! And her arms, waist, etc. are not fat. She just got a whole lotta ***. It's so big I wanna pull her to the side and tell her about herself, ****! :lol:

Last edited:
Broad last night was tellin me to bust in her :x , had to stop instantly ....shorty gonna get cut off cuz this the 2nd time she been talkin bout some baby type **** while i was smashin...she got that yoga flexibilty and moves too :smh:

Ok guys I like this chick at work and I know dont play where you eat but ma is :pimp:
The thing is I get nervous around her. This never happens with anybody else I talk. I mean she laughs at my jokes even blushes from my complements but I cant seem to close the deal. Everytime I get close to asking for the number I freeze up worst than peyton manning in playoffs. I need help lol

Didnt get the bop nor the yambs last night. Asked for some sloppy top and she told me I doesnt do that......I never believe that!

Not about that period life.

Who says they don't give head anymore...like that's just silly talk. It's not even like I'm gonna bust from the top. I just like the fact that you will put in the effort to please me. That's lowkey grounds of termination to me.

Who says they don't give head anymore...like that's just silly talk. It's not even like I'm gonna bust from the top. I just like the fact that you will put in the effort to please me. That's lowkey grounds of termination to me.

1. if i saw potential in her this clearly means shes selfish
2. if i just wanna smash im gonna beat and dead her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom