TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night Round 4am I got everything off my chest and said everything I had to say.
Today I woke up with absolutely no regrets and heard absolutely nothing from her.
This my friends, means the door is officially closed.

Am i the only one that has to go to sleep wit my girls *** backed up on me, or my hand on it or in some way touchin it?

If she sleeps in boy shorts my palm is inside the pantys holdin da booty meat, most of the time she sleeps naked and is backed up on me.

Am i the only one that has to go to sleep wit my girls *** backed up on me, or my hand on it or in some way touchin it?

If she sleeps in boy shorts my palm is inside the pantys holdin da booty meat, most of the time she sleeps naked and is backed up on me.

Nope that cuddling stuff only cute when you awake, she stay snoring in my ear if we fall asleep spooning :smh:

My girl always thought I fell asleep spooning her with the one hand scoopin a titty or the mass. I gotta be exhausted to fall asleep like that. Usually end up rolling over once she asleep. Get too hot/sweaty uncomfortable sleeping like that. It's nice for a lil bit though.

Last edited:
Saw the DL Hughley special and made me think of this thread. He said something to the effect of a woman will forgive lying, cheating, hitting her, but never boredom. When you think about it, yeah.

So my old thread ab finding a dope chick with a low body count got bumped which was essentially about my ex and I need advice on getting back in touch with her...

I think some of u might remember I had a tough time after the break up with my now ex. I contemplated trying to get back with her for a while, but I'm pretty sure we're not right for one another.

I'd like to get back in contact with her though. She was really the coolest chick I've ever had as a friend. Problem is that I think she wants to get back with me. There's been more than enough subliminal signs through social networking and the like to strongly suggest it.

It hurts when I get these signs from her even though she broke up with me. And I can't just be like F u, u broke it off and now look where you're at, because she did the right thing by ending it. She knew I could never love her as much as she deserved. It just hurts like crazy because I know she's a really strong and proud person and for her to go down to this level and do things like check my snapchat stories right before they expire thinking I don't notice, she must be having it rough even months later.

I'd really like to talk to her, and I've thought long and hard about doing so...but I can never envision a scenario where the pros of doing it outweigh the cons. If I felt in my heart that I wanted her back, then yea I would and things would be great. But with her possibly wanting to get back together and myself believing we weren't right for each other and just wanting to be friends, I think it would just hurt her.

Any advice on how to approach this? Am I doing the right thing by not acknowledging her signs? Also keep in mind we haven't spoken even once since breaking up.

There's nothing in this world that can stop her from reaching out if she wants to be with you. I say keep moving, keep healing, signs mean nothing, only action. The old relationship is dead.

Its summer time get out and venture new places that could help take you mind off your old relationship

Nah I guess I wasn't clear

I'm not "over it" but I just get that we probably shouldn't be together. I don't want to get back with her. I also don't want it to be like she's dead in my life. The roadblock to that is I think she wants to get back together. I'm not sure if it's possible to be friends when there isn't agreement between the 2 that's like hey we tried and this didn't work, but doesn't mean we can't go back to being friends.

I've known this girl since I was 13 also, and will always care about her, and maybe with some spot in my heart always love her. I've just accepted that we aren't for one another. But don't think she has.

And M Mark Antony

There actually is something stopping her and its that she takes cheating extremely seriously, and when we broke up I told her I wasn't 100% to her. I know how she is and this is something that will forever prevent her from ever initiating contact. And the reason she's resorted to the subliminal type stuff and it's why the ball is in my court.

It's been about 2 weeks since I broke up with my girlfriend. At the beginning of the relationship, I was texting another girl, but nothing came of it. I just enjoyed our conversations. My ex-girlfriend didn't appreciate this, and gave me a really hard time about it. I stopped talking to the girl out of respect for the relationship. The problem was that my ex would bring it up everytime she got mad/sad/lonely/frustrated. I feel like it would come out of the blue sometimes. I tolerated it for a while, due to the fact that it was me that messed up.

But after a while, I realized that this wasn't something I could live with. I didn't want her hanging this over my head for the rest of our time together. She said she forgave me, and would move on, but she could never really do it.

I was away on a trip with my friends and she decided to pick a fight with me. I decided that this was the last straw. I broke up with her. Up until that point, she was the one doing all the threatening. But now that it was me saying it, she got scared. I don't just say things like that out of frustration. If I say I'm breaking up with you, best believe that I really mean it.

Long story short, know your worth, and don't be anybody's punching bag. Stick to your guns and establish what things are acceptable and unacceptable. It might hurt to let things go, but it will be better for everyone involved in the long run.

You're making up what you think her scenarios are in your head. You don't really know what a person will do. Take your L, learn from it and move on. Poking your head around somewhere you may not be wanted right now will only lead to heartbreak. It's not in your hands.

I don't think you're getting that I don't want to get back with her :lol:

I'd like to just go back to being friends. And I'm not making anything up, just using clues to make an educated guess. Her mom has wrote me on fb, she tries to sneak looking at my snapchat stories timing it right before it expires thinking I won't notice (you can see who looks at your stories.) This is despite me never looking at hers. The songs she posts on fb. The timing of whenever she logs into this app we used to use exclusively to talk to one another that shows your "last seen." There is no definitive way of me telling that she wants to get back together from that stuff, but it seems like my guess is more likely right than wrong.

And anyways, the point is that I want her to not want to get back with me. That would make it easy to be friends. It's difficult if she wants to get back with me when I don't. Then it's just gunna hurt her and the reason I feel I can't contact her.

Last edited:
I think he is saying you need to move regardless of wanting to continue to be friends with you too long history together.

I say it will hurt more to see her with another dude instead of having time to yourself. I could be wrong tho :\

Years later and a few months after isn't that far to meet up with her again.

It would naturally hurt a bit, but I'd be happy for her as long as it's a good dude. She's ready to settle down and I really do want the best for her.

It would tear me up if I wanted to get back with her badly and she moved on with someone else. But that isn't the case. I've accepted we weren't made for one another.

I'd like to just go back to being friends. And I'm not making anything up, just using clues to make an educated guess. Her mom has wrote me on fb, she tries to sneak looking at my snapchat stories timing it right before it expires thinking I won't notice (you can see who looks at your stories.) This is despite me never looking at hers. The songs she posts on fb. The timing of whenever she logs into this app we used to use exclusively to talk to one another that shows your "last seen." There is no definitive way of me telling that she wants to get back together from that stuff, but it seems like my guess is more likely right than wrong.

And anyways, the point is that I want her to not want to get back with me. That would make it easy to be friends. It's difficult if she wants to get back with me when I don't. Then it's just gunna hurt her and the reason I feel I can't contact her.

Have you considered she may not want to go back to just being friends? Maybe part of her does want to get back together but like you said yourself, you both know it won't work.

My ex-gf blocked my phone number when we broke up. Then started randomly emailing me until I told her to stop. I just spoke with her on the phone like 45 min about a month ago and we broke up over a year ago. She was seriously hurt and really needed space because I tried talking to her every few months or so but she wouldn't respond. We don't live in the same city any more but we caught up and basically put the hostility behind us.

It didn't give me any more closure than I already had since I've moved on. Doesn't sound like you've moved on completely, and you still want her as a friend will not help either of you, especially her.

Give her space and do your own thing. You broke up with her after all. You can find someone else who would be just as cool to have as a friend, it don't gotta be her.

Last edited:
TAY bruhs, how do I play this situation.

Was hanging with this chick over the weekend and we got through like 10 minutes of this movie before she invited me into her bed. I'm fresh out of a long relationship so it took my simple *** a while to pick up on her body language and she was saying how it was lowkey awkward that I was feeling her butt and whatnot but not making any moves, but after about an hour or so I got the top, couldn't nut so I told her I wanted the yambs. Got them, but still to no avail. Had to bang out early because I had an early morning the next day. I still want to keep the yambs on the roster though. Texted her the next day, but I was getting a weird vibe so I just stopped after about three or four texts. Do I need to just play this cool and wait for her move, or hit it up over the next weekend or so, so I can smash again?

I have moved on though and don't need closure. I just don't think it's fair that we should be deleted from one another's lives after knowing each other for a decade, simply because we weren't meant to get married to one another. But unfortunately I don't see any way we can talk without it leading to one or both of us getting hurt.

I have moved on though and don't need closure. I just don't think it's fair that we should be deleted from one another's lives after knowing each other for a decade, simply because we weren't meant to get married to one another. But unfortunately I don't see any way we can talk without it leading to one or both of us getting hurt.

That's tough. I only knew my ex-gf for 3 years but we were like best friends during that time and she was tight with all of my friends. My life completely changed when we broke up and she's no longer a part of it not. So having known someone for a decade that's got to be even harder.

Still you broke up with her so it seems kind of messed up to try to be her friend now when she's obviously hurting. You might have to wait for her to come to you and be ok with being friends.

You're not getting it, it doesn't work how you want it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom