TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what's wrong with her putting a smile face on the mirror? What did she use to draw the smiley face with her figure...

Also what's wrong with her putting a smile face on the mirror? What did she use to draw the smiley face with her figure...

IDK. It only came up when the shower steamed. Her hands must have been super greasy because it took 409 to clean it off. I just don't like the fact that she drew on my property. I got only child issues though.

Bruh she's taken by your charms and is happy. That's what's supposed to happen, whether you take her seriously or not. Y'all be forgetting to have fun.

IDK. It only came up when the shower steamed. Her hands must have been super greasy because it took 409 to clean it off. I just don't like the fact that she drew on my property. I got only child issues though.
Damn dude she probably thought it was cute for you to see once you get out the shower but you out here trying to call secret service for that ***

Also what's wrong with her putting a smile face on the mirror?

That's some serial killer ****
:lol:

Also what's wrong with her putting a smile face on the mirror?

That's some serial killer ****

:rofl: :rofl: i don't think its that serious. but my G got shook, checkin his windows n **** LOL

word to

the-strangers.jpg

I was home alone and it was weeks later when I noticed the smiley face. Yall tellin me if you saw a smiley face on a mirror when your home alone after getting out the shower you wouldn't be shook a little

smh.
I've figured out why I'm a chubby chaser.

big chicks confidence are off the chain and that is just too damn sexy to me.

as much as I kinda don't want this one chick (suber know) her confidence game is through the roof. the stuff she says to me and with that sassy I know im the ish attitude.... I can't help but to be attracted.... and the fact she down for me if i need anything

Save me

got me out here like

"Come here fat girl are you ticklish.......yea I called you fat, look at me I'm skinny... ain't never stopped me from getting busy"

View media item 1554168

:lol: like I havnt invited you out the past two weekends to save you.

Yo you didn't talk me out of it and now I got this on my hands.

lol and my bad about the first time.

Memorial day weekend was crazy for me as far as running around business in my area. but I know June i'll be out in DC a lot.

:lol: I told don't do it then you sent me that picture and was like well I guess you just going to have to do it :rofl:

No worries just hit me up whenever you are going head to DC.

:lol: I told don't do it then you sent me that picture and was like well I guess you just going to have to do it :rofl:

No worries just hit me up whenever you are going head to DC.

alcohol is a hell of a drug.

as much I instant regretted it.. it wasn't that bad.

I'll hit you up soon.

I just got hit with these bills and car inspection friday. money is tight til next pay check.

"Come here fat girl are you ticklish.......yea I called you fat, look at me I'm skinny... ain't never stopped me from getting busy"

Read this in class
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
TOO FUNNY

Last edited:
The end is near with my girl. Timing and money issues can be a killer

Will update when it actually goes down

The end is near with my girl. Timing and money issues can be a killer

Will update when it actually goes down
wow, never thought I saw this coming. At one point you was calling her wifey

relationships can be a real b :smh:

She wants to get married and have kids sooner rather than later and I'm almost ready mentally but not close financially. Living paycheck to paycheck still during residency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom