TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub, put me on these Amazon women b.

I don't really see THAT many tall joints in NYC, had a 5'10 piece last month which was ill but I'm tryna see what that 6' life is about.

You pulling em at NCAA games or what?

Last edited:
Sub, put me on these Amazon women b.

I don't really see THAT many tall joints in NYC, had a 5'10 piece last month which was ill but I'm tryna see what that 6' life is about.

You pulling em at NCAA games or what?
I got you son lol ill be back in NYC in 2-3 months. Once I get off on spring St and enter SOHO they be around.

Na son haven't got any from a NCAA game but thinking about it now I need to get me a volleyball chick. Them legssssss man someone post a nice volleyball chick picture for me.

Imma hold you to that my guy

This weekend will be full of flourish, women going to be 100% in their feelings, any place with alcohol will turn into the 70's :pimp:

Go to the beach cities in LA, especially South Bay, and it's not uncommon to find tall VB players

oh boyyyyyy last night... last night.. yo ima have to give yall full story later (gotta channel my inner EWD for this one)

to my OG's, even i have to review yall words to give me that power of HE-Man, and just have to say I appreciate this thread so much.

about to go pick up my new 42 inch TV for my apartment. (fixing up this bachelor pad slowly but surely. )
but just had to let yall Vday was very succesful for your boy. so much so im passing on todays' meet up

[COLOR=#red]So my coworker chick been working on me for like 4 weeks now, but as y'all know I've been on a break from women. So today I purposely don't bring her any flowers or chocolate so that I don't send the wrong message...

Then she's like she wants to come over later. To be honest my dudes I just wanted to chill by myself and finish watching Season 3 of The Walking Dead, but she relented so i finally broke down and let her come through.

After she got here she started playing around and acting all silly and to be honest I wasn't gonna make a move. But then we started playing rough and it lead to us wrestling on my bed. Next thing you know she reaches into my jogging pants...pulls out my jimmy and gives me sloppy top for at least 20 minutes. After the finish she tastes my jizz to which I received a compliment then she left not too long after. What an unexpected night :lol: I didn't bang but getting polished right off the top was definitely appreciated...

She's a mixed chick who grew up in a wealthy family. All her friends are white chicks and that's pretty much who she identifies with the most so I guess what she did was nothing but a thang. We'll see where this goes. Time for some rest.[/COLOR]

Pardon me in advance for even asking this, y'all, but I just gotta make sure I'm not crazy here...I'll try to keep this short. Cliffs at bottom...

So me && this chick I've been talking to for about 4 months (I'm in MD, she's in VA) or so hits me up Thursday night, while she's somewhat drunk at a party (again). Asks me if I wanna be with her, etc., says she didn't wanna tell me that 1 of her exes been hitting her up for like a week prior to && was apparently there also (she's said before she's 'cool' with all her exes but just as friends :stoneface: ), as well as some other guys she was allegedly "turning down for me", && kinda humble brags about how she's wanted..I say yea, she says the same && mentions how I should know she wants to be with me as a result of her walking outside, in the snow, with no jacket, just to talk to me. Im slightly heated at the whole convo, but I didn't react angrily like I probably should've, just played it off...anyway, she goes back in, && we talk later that night (like 5 am Friday morning at this point). She rehashes the whole 'I wanna be with you' spill, etc...we talk for a while, && I go to sleep around 6.

Fast forward to Friday afternoon now, she sends a HVD text, yada yada yada. After she says she's recovering from last night (per usual), we start to set up do something that evening. She then texts me, asking if I wanna meet her mom, but shortly after asks if we can reschedule for the weekend, as she had some event at church to go to that she 'forgot about'. I figure something's really up now, so I say that's fine. Last dialogue to this point...but, hours later as I'm omw to the gym, I see her post some cupcakes, a Chipotle bag && other assorted ****of the like on IG, talkin bout "I didn't want/expect anything for VD", blah blah ... ends caption with a "thanks love." with the obligatory emojis at the end...

So, wassup with this one, fellas? Honestly, I think I already know what time it is, but want/need some of y'all's takes on this && what to do from here.

CLIFFS:

• Talking to chick for a few months
• She hits a party && hits me up, drunk, stupidly asking do I wanna be with her, etc.
• Gets home at 5am && calls me again...
• Friday we start to set up some VD plans, until she asks to reschedule for the wknd.
• Posts some Chipotle &&cupcakes on IG that somebody (probably her ex or someone) gave her
• Been ghost since

Last edited:
Oh ****, a GOTDAMN EWD tale...
house-party-dance_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Must be Groundhog Day, lol

Pardon me in advance for even asking this, y'all, but I just gotta make sure I'm not crazy here...I'll try to keep this short. Cliffs at bottom...

So me && this chick I've been talking to for about 4 months (I'm in MD, she's in VA) or so hits me up Thursday night, while she's somewhat drunk at a party (again). Asks me if I wanna be with her, etc., says she didn't wanna tell me that 1 of her exes been hitting her up for like a week prior to && was apparently there also (she's said before she's 'cool' with all her exes but just as friends :stoneface: ), as well as some other guys she was allegedly "turning down for me", && kinda humble brags about how she's wanted..I say yea, she says the same && mentions how I should know she wants to be with me as a result of her walking outside, in the snow, with no jacket, just to talk to me. Im slightly heated at the whole convo, but I didn't react angrily like I probably should've, just played it off...anyway, she goes back in, && we talk later that night (like 5 am Friday morning at this point). She rehashes the whole 'I wanna be with you' spill, etc...we talk for a while, && I go to sleep around 6.

Fast forward to Friday afternoon now, she sends a HVD text, yada yada yada. After she says she's recovering from last night (per usual), we start to set up do something that evening. She then texts me, asking if I wanna meet her mom, but shortly after asks if we can reschedule for the weekend, as she had some event at church to go to that she 'forgot about'. I figure something's really up now, so I say that's fine. Last dialogue to this point...but, hours later as I'm omw to the gym, I see her post some cupcakes, a Chipotle bag && other assorted ****of the like on IG, talkin bout "I didn't want/expect anything for VD", blah blah ... ends caption with a "thanks love." with the obligatory emojis at the end...

So, wassup with this one, fellas? Honestly, I think I already know what time it is, but want/need some of y'all's takes on this && what to do from here.

CLIFFS:

• She hits a party && hits me up, drunk, stupidly asking do I wanna be with her, etc.
• Friday we start to set up some VD plans, until she asks to reschedule for the wknd.
• Posts some Chipotle &&cupcakes on IG that somebody (probably her ex or someone) gave her
• Been ghost since

Stopped reading there. In my experience, any time a chick is still dealing with an ex its an automatic red flag. She'll be immediately turned to jumpoff status

CLIFFS:

• Been ghost since

:stoneface: I've been here before...cut her off. Act like you don't even know who she is when she tries to speak to you. Anything she tells you at this point is a lie, dead srs. Her calling you at the party was "regret" on her behalf for her doing something she wasn't suppose to do at the party. She brings up v-day plans, then bails??? Then puts up IG pics of a gifts when she knows you follow her?????? FDB straight up, you deserve better and will find better. Cut her off.

Last edited:
Oh ****, a GOTDAMN EWD tale...
house-party-dance_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Must be Groundhog Day, lol

[COLOR=#red]Real talk my dude I didn't even want to go there with my coworker but she finally wore me down and I let her come through. She's a nice one but we work too close together at work and now things are gonna be weird especially since she wants something from this and I don't.

But listen up fellas...until you've gotten head from a chick with no gag-reflex...you haven't really gotten head...trust and belee dat pleighbois. Feels better than getting trim.[/COLOR]

Retto Retto

I think we all know where those chipotle and cupcakes came from. :smh:

Definitely cut her off fam. Not worth dealing with. She just dirt on your shoulders.

ObamaDirtOffYourShoulders.gif

Hopefully everybody did whatever they wanted for V-Day. I'm running on 2 and a half hours of sleep right. Haven't gotten in the shower yet, still partially covered in strawberry sauce, body drained of fluids. I'm just filthy

Preciate the input, boys..

I'll update y'all likely sometime tonight cause I been up for almost 24 straight.

Last edited:
Was making a killing last night and about to leave with this chick until my roommate starts yacking outside of the pizza place :smh:

My pink shirt was a hit though. Killa!

You know that 1 girl that you patiently wait for to turn single :nerd:
Then she turns single :smokin
Then you see her at the bar on single awareness day looking :evil:
Then you see every single guy approach her cuz she's the baddest ***** there and get rejected :x
Then she gives you 500 signs she wants you (eye *******, circling around your group, position her body towards you, dancing by you) :D
Then after ALL THIS you still dont make a move. :smh:
But after she realizes you not making a move on her the next dude she takes ASAP :stoneface:
Then you peep her again and the next dude is grabbing chunks of her *** with that :evil: look

I would like to be labeled the biggest TAY *****. Thats all folks. |I

I'm gonna go shoot some hoops get my mind of this broad :smh:

Last edited:
You know that 1 girl that you patiently wait for to turn single :nerd:
Then she turns single :smokin
Then you see her at the bar on single awareness day looking :evil:
Then you see every single guy approach her cuz she's the baddest ***** there and get rejected :x
Then she gives you 500 signs she wants you (eye *******, circling around your group, position her body towards you, dancing by you) :D
Then after ALL THIS you still dont make a move. :smh:
But after she realizes you not making a move on her the next dude she takes ASAP :stoneface:
Then you peep her again and the next dude is grabbing chunks of her *** with that :evil: look

I would like to be labeled the biggest TAY *****. Thats all folks. |I

I'm gonna go shoot some hoops get my mind of this broad :smh:
Dropped the ball but don't get down on yourself. Short memory when it comes to girls, she's one of 3.5 billion in the world. Dust yourself off and keep gunning.

Best Valentine's Day ever. Last night I went to this club in the city. Bro's, when I say the thirst was real, the thirst was REAL. These chicks were definitely feeling some type of way on being single on V-Day. I mean I literally batted a thousand last night. Not 1 strike-out. Every chick I spit game to I got the number. I was definitely in the zone. It got to one point where I told myself let's calm down a lil bit to keep this perfect record intact. Am I gonna smash every chick from last night? Probably not, but I for damn sure no that a couple of them are down for getting their back blown out sooner or later as long as I keep things interesting and don't say anything to f*** it up.

I've lurked in this thread for a minute, this is my 1st time posting in here so I'm going to give a lil insight on myself. Like some of you have posted before, I used to be the dude who didn't know what to say to women, or didn't have the confidence in myself to just walk up and talk to women (even when they gave me subtle signs that they were interested in me). Anyways in the past couple years I've made a true transformation into the man that I want to be and the man that women want to be with.

I started hitting the gym on regular basis, went from a "job" to a "career" (I'm a firefighter now) and just started to make sure all the other things in my life leveled out to where I'm "happy". Like a couple of you guys said, "Don't put the p on a pedestal". That is so true. Women are human just like you and me. They drink the same water and breathe the same air just like us, they ain't creatures to be scared or nervous around.

She literally had everything I look for in a girl in terms of looks. I think my problem was i put her on a pedestal. Had me second guessing everything I would've done. Any other broad I wouldnt think twice about approaching.

I've been way too negative and not myself this month. Need to transfer that energy into something positive.

Due to my amazing Vday experiences last couple of years, I guess it was only right **** was garbage last night :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom