TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I might be in the minority but, usabasketball08 usabasketball08 I think you really like this chick and you just act like she's the only interested one when you post on here.

oh absolutely he does. I'm the one who said she's more his speed than his exx... but
Long distance. he's 24 (i think) successful. I'm assuming good looking. and his feelings are everywhere...and is fresh out of a relationship.... Just think this is the perfect work on me and complete himself trianing time period.

Man this single life is like being a microwave 6th man in the NBA.

You'll have stretches where you're hitting new chicks weekly...just feel like you can throw anything up lol

Then you have stretches where damn near all the chicks you book are flaking on you. Just missing Smh :rofl:.

lol we'll call that the James harden mode.

Lol.

What's yall best season though? I'd say mine is the fall when all the college girls come to town, and chicks are vetting dudes for "cuffin season".

I feel like I can't miss during the Fall and Spring.

Lol.

What's yall best season though? I'd say mine is the fall when all the college girls come to town, and chicks are vetting dudes for "cuffin season".

right now. that end of summer fall interchange is the best...
like you said
CUFFIN SEASON COMBINE is starting
September is Cuffin Season OTA's
October is Cuffin Season Draft
November is when we have Contract Negotiations. and see whether they make the team or not.

I know when suberzat1 suberzat1 & @Hennessy get back in town it's going down.....

I should be moving up closer to DC by December.. it's about to go down.

oh absolutely he does. I'm the one who said she's more his speed than his exx... but
Long distance. he's 24 (i think) successful. I'm assuming good looking. and his feelings are everywhere...and is fresh out of a relationship.... Just think this is the perfect work on me and complete himself trianing time period.

Yeah I do like the chick, I can't even front. Yall are absolutely right. I saw her last night. Talked and all that. After I left she sent me a few texts:

"Wow, it just hit me. I just realized that I can't see you when I want for the most part. And also that I was so reluctant to say bye for awhile. Idk. It's a lot of emotion for a person that's never been in a relationship or really in a place where they're "infatuated" with someone else (although I wouldn't call it that, but idk what else to call it right now that makes sense)"

"It just sunk in that we both felt the same and I never thought that I would experience that with anyone. Even if it's gone tomorrow."

She also told me that back when she used to come home for two years, she would always ask her mutual friend how me and my girl at the time were doing. She said she never thought we would be here right now. Idk. It was a lot of random emotions coming out of her. I opened up too, but not on some **** like that. It was more so just me letting her know I was really feeling her without any fronting.

We smashed, sat and talked for some hours, I told her I need to work on myself for awhile. I just turned 23 three months ago, I think I'm going to start back running and lifting weights (I'm extremely slim/skinny), continue to read books, and I'm going back to school for my MSF in January. Got some big projects at work coming up as well. She has business to handle too in law school and I actually like that dynamic between us. We both have business to handle. So while I didn't cut her off completely, we both agreed to keep talking to each other but business would obviously come first as it should, so she wouldn't trip if I didn't talk to her for two days or whatever.

Regardless of my situation, I've always continued to work on myself and make myself better. That would never stop because of any chick. I gotta keep grinding, I'm unrealistically aiming for a promotion after 1 year when most people get promoted to a "senior analyst" after two. Gotta get my **** right. I don't think she'll cause problems or be a distraction if I were to talk to her still.

Last edited:
Man who you fooling y'all having these long drawn out convos on how you have to stay on track, next day you beating the guts up on lunch break

Actions speak louder than words :lol:

went on a first date with a new chick after breaking up with my ex a few months ago
it went 100% smooth all we did was vibe n flirt a lil but she wasnt really giving me signals didnt kiss or hold hands tho how did i do fam :smh:
Lol @ wanting to hold hands

Man who you fooling y'all having these long drawn out convos on how you have to stay on track, next day you beating the guts up on lunch break

Actions speak louder than words :lol:

That's pretty much the norm in some sectors of the financial industry. **** with girls at lunch, get back in and grind. :lol:

It gets wild, and most of my coworkers are hitting broads on lunch from time to time.. but the work always gets done, and done right. Those all-nighters will take a toll on you.

Last edited:
@USA. Or anyone else advice goes to on this thread. All of it is love in here and not trying to be on a "i told you so" or "do what i say" type steeze. Its all jesus man.. we all brothas in this game.

Most of us been throufg it ourselves.

As i said you got your stuff together. Next step is get your personal end game /goal. And you good.

Real ****. There's a ton of different people in this thread with different experiences so it's interesting to see other opinions. I never take it personally. I respect that.

It's crazy because a lot of the time y'all are right. :lol:

Summer is over, no more stories about this chick.

Last edited:

hey guys! i need some quick advice if you don't mind. any tips on meeting a significant other's family for the first time? would cooking for the family be OD?
update: i met his mother and his older brother!
smile.gif
 i think it went really well. i was initially more terrified of meeting his brother but i'm glad it wasn't awkward at all; i even mentioned our common shoe-collecting hobby to break the ice. i gave them a bunch of filipino food from a family party i was at! his mom invited me over for milanesa when his dad comes home from overseas in a few weeks. i'm so happy! 

Last edited:

hey guys! i need some quick advice if you don't mind. any tips on meeting a significant other's family for the first time? would cooking for the family be OD?
update: i met his mother and his older brother! :smile:  i think it went really well. i was initially more terrified of meeting his brother but i'm glad it wasn't awkward at all; i even mentioned our common shoe-collecting hobby to break the ice. i gave them a bunch of filipino food from a family party i was at! his mom invited me over for milanesa when his dad comes home from overseas in a few weeks. i'm so happy! 

I hope it works for you, I remember you going through some family stuff

hopefully this lasts and you'll be able to flourish and get the fam you wanted :smokin

lol we'll call that the James harden mode.

Lol.

When I lived in ATL it was spring bc that was the best weather

In LA there aren't really seasons but the best stretch I had since I moved back in June 2012 happened to be in the Spring of 2014.

Hard to count summers because I would do so much damage in Vegas during pool season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom