TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never know how to pull the trigger in getting a girls number lol. Embarrassing, but she complimented my Yeezy 350 Boost today, and then we started talking about them. I was trying to shop for sunglasses but then we kept talking about her being in college, soccer. She told me to try some glasses on for her & said I looked cute in certain ones, and then it got busy & we just like stopped talking and I said I'll see her around. SMH I suck at this ish.

Don't get nervous. You had that. Worst thing she can say is no.

I'll give you guys a GOLDEN tip.
If you wanna ask for the number:
-pull out your phone
-get it ready on the dial pad
-hand it to them
They will know exactly what to do with it.
(Seems redundant now that I'm typing it out, but trust me, it is almost ALWAYS effective)

Only shoot up the club when she on her period and of course this is done in the shower only

Been on a nice lil streak this weekend. I'm Literally typing this at 4:24am while getting head from a new 30yr old chick :pimp:

These h0s luv to be recorded lol

Been on a nice lil streak this weekend. I'm Literally typing this at 4:24am while getting head from a new 30yr old chick
pimp.gif

These h0s luv to be recorded lol
PM me some visuals 
laugh.gif

It is so refreshing to be talking to an older, more mature, woman. Man I hope I hit it off with this chick as well in person as I have been over text. I had to change my date plans for Friday since the place I wanted to take this girl closes right around when I get out from work. I am dogsitting my old roommates pit for the weekend so I proposed that we grab drinks outside somewhere I can have the dog. Dog is extremely well trained and I'm very comfortable taking her in public after living with her for a few years. She's been a great wingman in the past and I'm getting a little nervous for this date so the dog should be a good ice breaker. Wish me luck TAY famb.

if y'all don't live together it should be everytime you see each other besides that one week her . is there

if you live together .. man :lol:

Everytime she come to the crib.
I gotta make sure we do some "cute" ish afterwards.
Cause if not she'll complain that all we do is have sex and I'm not tryna have that fight :lol:

I have solidly come to the conclusion that my relationship is over. Just need to gather the self love and discipline to pull the trigger.

She gets back from family vacation in Haiti on Saturday. I'll break it off Sunday.

I have solidly come to the conclusion that my relationship is over. Just need to gather the self love and discipline to pull the trigger.

She gets back from family vacation in Haiti on Saturday. I'll break it off Sunday.
Why is it over? No chance of working it out?

Is she Haitian? :nerd:

For those who were commenting on don adidada post. He has had a situation for a long time he posted in here like 3 months ago.

Don do you homie. Get your stuff in order. Be the best you and the rest will follow.

I just wish they could put in a pill " that feeling when you know you're about to get some strange"

First company to invent that breaks all the records. Married men would buy out the stores

Keep the game strong young players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom