TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 and 23. I get it talk been together for quite some time and there is a lot of history involved, however I wouldn't stress it. You're young. Go out and meet other chicks. If it's meant for yall to be, you'll end up back with each other.

Any girl who mentions what you did to her in the past is

A. Still hurt
B. Wants to hurt you back
C. Both

Doesn't sound like a great situation although 7 years is a long time.

I mean, idk how she can hurt me now. Definitely not physically, but to hurt me we would start talking again. And I know I'll make it it work this time, but from what you're saying this is probably the initiation of her plan. Next thing you know we'll be married, and have a child. 18 years later, she's going to tell me that child is not mine.

Where did this part come from? Lol
BE0B6lK.jpg

Wait who left who, and why did ya'll seperate? I can't tell. But basically 22? **** don't need to be that heavy.

After it all happened, we survived through but I know after that happened, that's what set our relationship off. We found out on her 21st birthday, like the next day. The day before we all went out to a strip club which was amazing one of the best nights ever.

Some months later my dumb head gets arrested and I was caught up in the life. So that's when we offically stopped talking, didn't break up or anything my case was just so sevre and even now cause it's still going on that I basically had to cut her off.

Was going to hit DC with my crew either this or next weekend.

We some hood Baltimore ***** though. Might be a lil to rowdy for some :rofl:

I mean, idk how she can hurt me now. Definitely not physically, but to hurt me we would start talking again. And I know I'll make it it work this time, but from what you're saying this is probably the initiation of her plan. Next thing you know we'll be married, and have a child. 18 years later, she's going to tell me that child is not mine.

Damn, if this is her character, I wouldn't want no dealings with her.

After it all happened, we survived through but I know after that happened, that's what set our relationship off. We found out on her 21st birthday, like the next day. The day before we all went out to a strip club which was amazing one of the best nights ever.

Some months later my dumb head gets arrested and I was caught up in the life. So that's when we offically stopped talking, didn't break up or anything my case was just so sevre and even now cause it's still going on that I basically had to cut her off.
You found what out on her 21st birthday ?

Last edited:
Was going to hit DC with my crew either this or next weekend.

We some hood Baltimore ***** though. Might be a lil to rowdy for some :rofl:

Lls. I think I'm hitting Bmore tonight to check that rec room some suggested in here.

Let's get it this weekend though.

PM so you can take my number down homie. What time does it usually get live for real?

True, true. Yea I'll be out there for sure. Hope there's no type of dress code, and I can imagine shoes get trashed in there :nerd:?

What does it profit a man to go back to there past. Life isn't some romantic comedy that works out in the end. On the very rare occasion when those stories work, it's only for a short time until the reasons why you left(they left) come creeping back in.
So what profit or currency are you seeing in these situations. We have all loved "the one" or are still emotionally attached to women that we really cared about, but sit down and ask yourself:
"If she really loved me, she would have stayed and fought to make it last and vice versa".
Sometimes people have to leave so you can grow and improve. How are you going to conquer the world if you are still holding on to things and people that you have outgrown or have shown you the potential of not caring about you.
How do you become wiser and commit to the unknown but still have your foot dipped in the waters where snakes and sharks circle?
You are doing a disservice by throwing on that cape and trying to save her. The same woman you are spending all this emotional currency on right now I will guarantee didn't give a damn when you were down or when your feelings were destroyed. This is were you learn to say "No", grow a damn backbone and let that ish go. Don't be out here in your prime, wasting energy, actions and thoughts on people that are a drain. How do you get to the end of the tunnel when you are comfortable in the dark.
As for missing your girl or wondering if she is doing dirt?
There is absolutely nothing you can do but just enjoy the time you shared and when it comes to an end, grieve, learn, become stronger and wiser.
Nothing we do or say really matters at the end of it all but the moments mean something.
You can't control a persons actions or emotions but you damn well can control yours and the disrespect. A lot of dudes had that one relationship where they were green as **** and just wanted to make the girl happy.
We were taught that by our mothers, sisters and friends but we were seeking advice from the same women who were out doing the same dumb **** they preached against[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
With that said, all things come to an end but just enjoy the ride and journey. I love my wife to death but I know the reality that either she will leave in death or when her heart feels no more. I take solace and comfort that I have given her all the love I have to give and if she moves on, all I can do is love my daughter and make sure she is taken care of to the fullest of my being. That's all you can do brethren. Once you understand that and you are aware of self, all this other extraneous **** disappears. Nobody wants to be a fool or get hurt but you have to take risk to get were you want but you also don't deserve disrespect and if the only currency you get out of relationship is *****, then you are already losing.
Self>Family>Day Ones>Passion>Career>Females...
Remember:
It Ain't Nothin To Cut That Bish Off[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
im really off topic..but have any dc/dmv Nt'rs been to this strip club called Harley Riders?? Ive never heard of it before getting invited to go this weekend

Last edited:
THE STORY!!!!!

got dangit i had my story all typed out but my joint didn't auto save.

anyway. i'll shorten it.

So she comes through to the hotel and i meet her in the front. she looking damn good. got the heels on and still only 5'3 hair is long and curly the way I like it... she smells like peaches...
we go to this lounge that ended up being a sad excuse for a bar with a couch.
we're conversing she's giving your boy the eyes. next thing I know shes playing footsy with me (we all know what that means).
so she says I need to charge my phone before I go back home. so ofcourse I reply. You can charge it at my hotel and we'll go for a walk while it charges....(no we won't....:nerd:)
So we drive back to my hotel she's grabbing my hand in the car playing with my fingers.... we get to the hotel she puts her phone on the charger, I already have the wine out and popped with 2 glasses ready to go.....She looks at them and automatically sits right down on the couch. I sit next to her... (she sat right in the middle of the couch. reducing space)
so we're chatting and I put my arm on the back of the couch. she starts leaning in til she notices that my arm isn't going around her. and looks at me and says "this feels weird" I say ok. Bad weird.... and then I kiss her. then I say good weird and kiss her again.
she looks at me with the heaviest stare and says, I still don't know do that again and let me see....So I go in and we start making out on the couch. I scoop her little 4'11 105lb body up and carry her to the bed.
Lay her down and your boy is going in. grinding kissing her neck and ear..I sit her up and and she says "What are you trying to do taste my ear"
I say, yea im trying to taste all of you. take her shirt off and start going down from neck to her breast, back up to mouth, go around to the ear then start goign down again. as I get closer to naval I start noticing that heavy panting, So I kiss her chocha on top of her tights. and i hear the biggest moan as if I just found that spot.....I go back up and she says I'm not sure we should do this..
I say. well I'll tell you what, you stop me when You want me to stop, and i kiss her and make my way back down again.. that heavy panting was starting to get to your boy. almost had me blow with them sweet sexy spanish sounds before I even got it out... I pull her pants down and saw that that their was spill on aisle 8, so I need to get the mop and clean it up .... started kissing around it. took one lick and she let out a groan lilke she O'd off that one thing.
Started going in on the box. she was huffing and puffing, grabbing and touching herself, and them sounds.... yall just don't understand.... (ugnnnnhh ungggghhh ahhhhhh, o mi gawd...ugnnnnnhhhhhh)
she grabs my head and says we have to stop... I look her dead in the eye and (shout out to my boy suberzat1 suberzat1 , when in doubt) WIO.
she looks at it and says "do you have a condom" ....i pull out the protection... (I don't go to the club with out my vest) and start going in. giving her the slow strokes then start going ballls deep (word to Lex Steele) she hits me with the arm blocking and says omg too deep. (I laugh ) say my bad and givin gher them half strokes...
again with them sounds yall.... (ugnnnhhhh ayyyyye ugnhhhhhh) was only about a good 7-10 mins and I bust .. she looks like she just pulled a half marathon...
she looks at me and says I can't belive we just did that...I say you deserve a little fun sometimes.....
she cuddles up on me and says put your arm around me...
I do, shes in there and moving around on me like she wants more.. I start kissing the back of the neck...and her back.. start going down more.. flip her around and start to go in for another snack... again with the .....(ughhnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ugnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) I look around for another vest I dont have one...
she looks at me and says o well... I say yup. and went back in the club with no vest cuz we aint never scared......
the wincing she was giving me was perfect....
i lay on the bed throw her on top of me... she starts going to work... stops about 90 secs in and says, I can't it's too much for me....
(by now your boy feeling like Mr. Marcus)
I turn her on her stomach and start going in that way....BACK SHOTSSS!!!!!!!
start hitting the Camron dance since the mirror is facing the bed.
she was done......!!
I say let's try something one more time....
throw her back on top of me. she reaches back and hands on my knees and starts gyrating...
had my toes curling....im touching the pearl whiles shes doing that.... next thing I know i pull her back up on me and im exploding all over the place....
she lays on me ... gives me a smile and ask if I finished... I said yes.. I swear she fell asleep for a good 3 mins...
woke up talked and played around for awhile, she took a shower and rolled out...
Lmao she told me dont be surprised if she doesn't hit me up again ( I looked at her and thought in my head, cool with me :rofl:) but what I said was, 'I'll see you next week lmao:smokin

Your boy just happy he finally got that elusive spanish ma.

I'm in that international color wheel complete club!!!!!

feeling like a million bucks....

I'm in straight savage mode right now. going out with my classmate tonight may hit up Atown...im on f it, im about to invite whatever chick back to the hotel tonight.

Time to fap

trying to pull this cute chick working at a duane reade by my job. convo is good , shes always smiling but when i asked i got shut down. she was still smiling which is odd. what should i do or say to get a yes?

trying to pull this cute chick working at a duane reade by my job. convo is good , shes always smiling but when i asked i got shut down. she was still smiling which is odd. what should i do or say to get a yes?

It's her job to be nice to customers. Take this L sir. At least you asked her

was supposed to netflix and chill with a girl i met the other day. last minute she tells me she has to bring her cousin with her :smh:

and i'm pretty sure the cousin is a kid

Last edited:
MAAAAAAAAN

Been off the radar, y'all. Relocated to the bay, started a new job and have been running around in general. So to catch y'all up:

• Chick I was talking to has been emotional. Mostly because I was moving but it really stemmed from emotional insecurity. Broke it down to her and told her I wasn't ready for anything like a real relationship because 1. I';m never doing long distance again and 2. I need to do some growing. We argue for a few days on and off until the night before I left LA for the bay. We are virually yelling at each other on Hollywood Blvd and afterwards I told her I'm done. Asked for my space, she said cool. 3 DAYS LATER she's upset because I still need the space :smh: so we "officially" end things
  • On Monday, my ex shoots me this long text about how she wished to know how my first day of work went. Mind you, this is the same chick who rolled out when **** got hard, told me to move on, etc but feels like "I was there to see you work so hard for this opportunity" so we talked. I kept it extrremely dry and casual and didn't bring up the fact that she looked the other chick up on LinkedIn :lol: left it at that.
  • Ex then hits me yesterday about the stuff I was supposed to send her; told her it was all ruined via antifreeze in the back of my Jeep and I trashed them but stll had an underwear set (that she left on purpose). She wants to meet up retrieve some damn underwear bruh but she already admitted that she wanted to see me. I kept it really dry again and she got a bit sad sending me the stone face emoji. Gonna bag this crap up, give it to her and be on my way.

But most importantly, there's no turning back. It's becoming harder to remind myself of the stuff that she did to me. Now granted, I'm her first real boyfriend and she's never felt this way about a man (according to her) but her old head female fam is kickin that old ways of basically making sure that you get a man that will have you "kept" and this 1950's way of thinking that is simply not flying in today's society. It's ruined our relationship (coupled with the distance gap that's now closed) and I respect loyalty too much for me to go back. She acts as I I broke up with her or something by wanting to stay in contact and such. Again, it's hard to keep reminding myself of these things because I saw my entire life with this woman. I just know that I'm not going to be the one to train her for the next *****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom