TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo im looking to take this chick out for some Maryland blue crabs for a date. What some good spots to hit up since the season about to be over. I cant remember the spot I went to my first time having them :nerd:
What area u looking for ?
Thanks dude but my boy hit me up early in the am with the info. The spot I went to was Ruff N Ready but that bit far. Like 30 minutes from DC. So he suggested the Wharf which is 10 minutes from me.

You have any suggestions?
It's like 10 legits spots here in Baltinore but that's def gon be too far :lol: ...u good with the one 10 mins from you , eat some crabs and flourish mane :pimp:

Yo im looking to take this chick out for some Maryland blue crabs for a date. What some good spots to hit up since the season about to be over. I cant remember the spot I went to my first time having them :nerd:
Thanks dude but my boy hit me up early in the am with the info. The spot I went to was Ruff N Ready but that bit far. Like 30 minutes from DC. So he suggested the Wharf which is 10 minutes from me.

It's like 10 legits spots here in Baltinore but that's def gon be too far :lol: ...u good with the one 10 mins from you , eat some crabs and flourish mane :pimp:
One up dude :smokin

What are you guys using to keep the sex drive up?
I can bust everyday but how do I get that back-to-back round in consistently ? After I get the first one im done with the girl haha.

You haven't been to the Wharf yet? :pimp: I wanna take my girl there because she loves seafood but the smell of seafood makes her sick so she can't do it. I can understand that because the smell is very prevalent and sometimes overwhelming there. So the smell is something to be cautious about...but if she's down to eat crabs shouldn't be an issue. I walk around the entire Wharf and look at all of the raw fish before I buy anything. Fish markets are fascinating to me :lol: In Hong Kong you'd be walking around and live shrimp and other small fish would be flying out of the water landing on the ground next to you. I'll go there with you whenever man just hit me up. I like to buy stuff and bring it home to cook. My co-worker has a "crab guy" too if you ever wanna cop some bushels. He was just telling me about his feast from this past weekend.

Also, I forgot to text you back the nasty thing I did yesterday. I don't think I can post it on here but I'll text you later :rofl:

Last edited:

You haven't been to the Wharf yet? :pimp: I wanna take my girl there because she loves seafood but the smell of seafood makes her sick so she can't do it. I can understand that because the smell is very prevalent and sometimes overwhelming there. So the smell is something to be cautious about...but if she's down to eat crabs shouldn't be an issue. I walk around the entire Wharf and look at all of the raw fish before I buy anything. Fish markets are fascinating to me :lol: In Hong Kong you'd be walking around and live shrimp and other small fish would be flying out of the water landing on the ground next to you. I'll go there with you whenever man just hit me up. I like to buy stuff and bring it home to cook. My co-worker has a "crab guy" too if you ever wanna cop some bushels. He was just telling me about his feast from this past weekend.

Also, I forgot to text you back the nasty thing I did yesterday. I don't think I can post it on here but I'll text you later :rofl:
I think I've passed it a few times leaving the Pentagon and didn't know what it was; my boy would always suggested it. Cause I'll be like I want to some crabs when I pass by it.

Yea dude sent that text my way. Also we should pass thru there some random day but I wouldn't mind going out to fish then bring back what I caught to cook

The wharf is definitely my go to spot since I live right by it. Normally cop a few oysters and just walk around.

The wharf is that outdoor seafood market that's like 10 mins away from the national mall?

There used to be some club next to it too if it's the same place I'm thinking

Quarterdeck, hot n' juicy has maryland crab too but not the basic old bay. I dislike the basic crabs smothered with old bay though, it's not enjoyable.

Theres this older peruvian lady at work thats giving me signs that she wants to ****. Shes 45, im 23. For jer age she looks good as hell, nice ***, pretty white teeth, She sits across from me everyday at break, always telling me about her life and whatnot. I dont even remember what shes says half the time i just nod and ask questions. Im the guy she come to vent to when theres problems at home or at work!

Anyway, she always complain to me that her boyfriend is a lazy racist dude that doesnt make her happy anymore but she's with him for whatever reason idk, her man aint putting it down right i guess lol. Shes always complimenting me on how fit i am and how she wish i was around her age, im 23.

Its been this way for the past year but i dont want to do anything because i got a fine *** girl at home. But im curious because ive never been with an older woman before. Idk. We'll see lol

Last edited:

Quarterdeck, hot n' juicy has maryland crab too but not the basic old bay. I dislike the basic crabs smothered with old bay though, it's not enjoyable.
I want to go to hot & Juicy during crawfish season. Just wanted to do something out the norm plus she hasn't had blue(maybe any) crabs before.

The wharf is definitely my go to spot since I live right by it. Normally cop a few oysters and just walk around.
I'm copping crabs and maybe crab cakes also. Not looking to wine and dine on the first meet.

I feel you but $15 is what I spend for a good amount of oysters
She would need to feed it to me. I don't know how to mix the horseradish and hot sauce proper...

15$? this DC famb, naw. Unless it's happy hour, even then. It was wild I was just in florida, paid 7 bucks for a dozen oysters. For a good, cheap panty wetter date check out legal seafoods though, they have their raw bar, including the seafood towers for half off. Get this joint here for around 25.

View media item 1808906

What were those Brunch places in the DMV to check out. My friend is having her birthday party in 2 weeks and wants to find a good place.

My bench cleansing officially started yesterday. Blew up on my ex yesterday told her her disrespect was getting out of line.
Okc chick went MIA. Which im fine with wasnt feeling her overall just some aspects.
Spanish chick ....thats another story. But im trying to distance from her.

About to hop back on facebook (since im traveling next year and need my overseas contacts again )
So ima check out tinder and hinge.

15$? this DC famb, naw. Unless it's happy hour, even then. It was wild I was just in florida, paid 7 bucks for a dozen oysters. For a good, cheap panty wetter date check out legal seafoods though, they have their raw bar, including the seafood towers for half off. Get this joint here for around 25.

View media item 1808906
I'm just going to ask for a dozen, whatever it comes it to be that's what I'm paying.

I just want to sit back eat, talk and, drink a few beer with her. Nothing over the top. Something in this type setting.
View media item 1811173
15 in Fort Worth will get you a dozen oysters
Yea I'm thinking Southern prices

What were those Brunch places in the DMV to check out. My friend is having her birthday party in 2 weeks and wants to find a good place.

My bench cleansing officially started yesterday. Blew up on my ex yesterday told her her disrespect was getting out of line.
Okc chick went MIA. Which im fine with wasnt feeling her overall just some aspects.
Spanish chick ....thats another story. But im trying to distance from her.

About to hop back on facebook (since im traveling next year and need my overseas contacts again )
So ima check out tinder and hinge.
Beacon bar and grill dupont circle
teddy and the bully bar 1200 19th St NW

There maybe some cheaper spot and I forget the other ones I go to.

Was it markanthony or henny that new the one in arlington? Good look suber

Last edited:
A-Town in Arlington would be the most fun for a birthday party brunch. You can get a dope buffet and bottle service also if you want.

My question is do you change their names to "TX" and "DC" for us or do you really have them named that?

Figured I'd ask here, any of you been on a Grouper date?

Friend of mine asked me to be a wingman. Want to be sure it isn't some orgy/swinger front :lol:. I already have a girl but its "complicated." May speak on it later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom