TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhs,

I'm missing my ex hard. Girl B is awesome but she's definitely a free spirit and I worry about long term stability. All my ex talked about was long term stability (finances mostly) until it drove me up the wall and eventually away :lol:

Then there's the trust factor: if she started talking to a dude while we were trying to figure out what we were doing AFTER I told her I wanted to marry her because I didn't want to talk about home buying and ****, imagine what she would do if money got tight during a marriage? She says she just had a couple of what she felt were inappropriate conversations like things that she should talk about with me.

She's never been in a LTR in her adult years before me, she's one year younger and is a super duper life planner. She already knows what school district she wants to send her kids (she's a teacher if that matters), is passionate about money and I just want to enjoy the little bit of my 20s that I have left.

Been in my feelings all week, been distant to girl B..I even hit two new chicks between Thanksgiving and yesterday and I still am in the dumps. Someone slap some sense into me b.

She then sent me a video of her ex hitting it from the back, I'm guessing she was really trying make me jealous lol. I got countless nudes of her along with videos if I really wanted to eff her life I could.
roll.gif
 bra you dodge a huge one , but you told shorty you were ready to commit then back off , i understand she started getting clingy but be upfront , if you just wanted to smash shouldn't fill her head up with relationship talk .

Last edited:
Again she wasn't ****, but try just telling them how you move next time instead of backing away. I see nothing wrong explaining as a man that you like her and would like to see where things lead, she's the only one you're seeing but let's let things play out a bit before a title. If you did, she's really just a nutcase.

She sent you pics of her ex smashing? But she caught feelings for you

DEAD at work when I read that text stream

lol

She made herself look bad by sending video. That stream of texts does make her look crazy. However my inbox is always open for private material

She sent you pics of her ex smashing? But she caught feelings for you

DEAD at work when I read that text stream

lol

lol the pics is her dolo, the video of her ex smashing was sent after she ran out of amos and realized that nothing was hitting the target.

I've heard of/ seen chicks do desperate moves before..
but send one of her getting her back blown out...... lol I know females that would say the famous words we say.... "what part of the game is that"

I've heard of/ seen chicks do desperate moves before..
but send one of her getting her back blown out...... lol I know females that would say the famous words we say.... "what part of the game is that"

Right, what part of the game is that? She probably certifiably crazy

She is a bird. She just wanted to get wifed up and once you lead her on as if you were going to and then you pulled the rug from beneath her feet, she lost it and showed her true colors.

Where's dude that was fallin' for ol girl on their first date? This is why you can't get excited bout them first set of dates.

She put on a nice front but when the weather got rough she collapsed

She then sent me a video of her ex hitting it from the back, I'm guessing she was really trying make me jealous lol. I got countless nudes of her along with videos if I really wanted to eff her life I could.

My lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom