TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
EWD GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet up with ole girl in her town, I was a few mins late which i feel only built up anticipation. we link up, I say im hungry and would like a beer, so we're walking around chatting up. great conversationalist and just an all around cool chick.
so we find a spot, have a beer while we're talking we're getting a bit flirty. a lot of "That's what she said" jokes, and when you can make those type of jokes then the cool is usually pretty damn cool.
so we decide we need to get closer to ehr place since everything is going well. We take a taxi to her spot and go to a local bar. Knock back a few brewskis and get in to a bit deeper talk. Damn this girl is wowing me.
we leave and walk to her spot, she walking kind of hanging on to me. we're laughing and joking. I tell her " don't try to take advantage of me on this dark *** street" , shes like no need my place is right there. " 8)
we get inside, pour 2 cups of wine and go in the room......she inches closer and closer. We were suppose to watch the walking dead but she said he we can watch that or we can (she winks) .. So I say to hell with Walking dead.
Lights go off and it's go time. no games are being played. I lay down and she crawls on top of me and having an intense make out session. It's intense and starting to get rough. she grabs the back of my neck and digs in while kissing, so I grab the bun her hair was in pull it back, she's panting, then I bring her back in while clutching that hair as hard as I can. The moans coming from her while im kissing her sounds like I already got the stick inside. she's dry humping the stick while while im deep kising her so i grab her by the arms pull her away from me and flip her over on to her back, and start suckling on that neck like i was trying to pull honey out that thing. giving her light nibbles all over her neck. she says "You know i have to teach tomorrow" I said, "then stop me", She didn't...so then i momved it on down to her chest. lightly licking around the nipples like it was a frozen strawberry stuck in the middle of an ice cone. I have one hand pinning her 2behind her back, the other hand massaging that pearl ever so lightly and my face buried in the chest. She's going wild you would have thought I had her tied up the way she was trying to break free from my one arm holding hers back.. She breaks free from my hand holding hers above her head grabs my ears and pulls me up to kiss her i quickly put my finger on her lips and say "not yet, let take care of you first" . The look on her face was pure pleasure and disappointment, but she knew what was coming, I give her a kiss on the cheak. she raises up thinking ima kiss the lips but i quickly move to her nick, give a small nibble. and start moving down slowly.,
I come back to those ivory peaks give them a bit of attention then move down and kiss the pearl (she jumps as if she is startled) but then i move up her thigh with light kisses all the way to her ankle. I have both her lgs in the up position so I move back down the right leg.from ankle to inner thigh, kiss the pearl again but this time with a bit of tongue. i hear a deep grown.so i move to the left leg and go all the way up and back down again.
I put my finger in to test the waters and it comes back out as if i put hand sanitize r on my finger. Juice was moving around like flubber (old school movie).
so I go down and start eating that thing like Goku at a buffet.
one hand on her right breast squeezing hard. the other in the whole telin that thing to come here.
The moans and growns had me at full staff. but I didn't give up til I heard those magic words....
She took awhile to say it. but i wasn't done slopping down on that thing and wasn't going to be til she said. then after about 3 solid mins, I felt that left leg start quaking. she was biting her lips. and all i hear is UGHHHHHH IM COMING!!!!!. I go from one finger to 2. and start spelling the alphabet with the tongue.
I thought we was in cali the way she was shaking.
about 3 seconds later, she lets out a breath as if her soul just escaped her body. (that sound is the greatest in the world to me right now)
she grabs my head pulls me up and practically licks all the juices she had off me.
she ask me am I ready and have a condom. I said of course. so as I'm getting the condom
I tell her, hey i'm still not done, I push her back down and give her a few more licks. the second Orgasm she had was much quicker. and she was finally ready for the baseball bat.
Your boy was on full attention all the blood and beefiness in the stick had me feeling like Mr. Marcus.
"I just want to take it nice and slowwwww" -usher"
long slow and hard pumps. she is in pure ecstacy. i keep going and her moans are making me weak,(such a turn on) so I take out the stick. turn her to the side where i can hold her mouth and put my finger in her mouth and start stroking that thing from the side.
now she's getting frisky. and pulls a brothers hip in harder.
Beast mode [on] off
I flip her leg back around. put her legs around my neck and hit that thing like e hondas hundred hand slap.
she has a sweet voice, but this was making the demon come out of her. I damn near though she was having an exorcism.
Your boy is getting weak again and im about to pop.
i stop pounding hard and fast. sit her up let her ride me into the sun set. but she still going wild on a brotha. so I only lasted about another 2 mins before i pop.
as Richard Pryor said, "lawd let me stay heavy if not hard" and I sure was she rode me til i got hard again..
I told her let me change condoms. she took off the one i had with her mouth. (first time for that) . puts on the other one. and we ride it out the rest of the time. ..
she gets off. and is kissin on a brotha like a new puppy happy to see her owner.
whooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
F'in like caveman/woman.
thats the style I like.

That fellas was my night. followed by some morning wood sex. (not as exciting though) lol and it was day time and she was like trying to look me in the eyes it was funny.
tumblr_mens46Iru21rknvpso1_500.gif

TDogg i see you :pimp:

had a sit down with my ex before she moves to DC next week. got alot of unsaid stuff off my chest. i almost gave this women the rest of my life, so of course I love her. she taught me alot of things and i appreciate it. shes a great girl, i mean she has her knocks but all of us do. i wasnt ready then, wouldve only cause more pain to her life if that knot was tied. if that sitdown woul not of happen, it wouldve hunted me for a long time. ive come to the conclusion if we ever come back together it is ment to be. when im in DC maybe we will hang out and when shes in Raleigh, we prolly will kick it. idk yet.

Last edited:
Wife gone for a week on a business trip..
At first I was like this..
tumblr_m92tm0jBTh1r0jlbgo1_400.gif

No I just feel like this..
Zooey-Deschanel-Sad-Agreement.gif

Lol...
Coming home to a empty house is cool for a minute but not hearing her laughter, argghhh...
But FaceTime/Skype is a great invention and I am definately going to destroy when she comes home...
Somebody pray for me, lol

How would you guys go about approaching a chick that works at a bank? :nerd:

Hi, I would like to make a desposit... Into your account. Let's make a transaction.

tumblr_inline_n20smwXoNW1r5s9vi.gif

Nah fam just be yourself IMO. Just try to start conversation and make it more personal than business and see if she bites. Confidence is key. :nerd:

Last edited:
Need a little advice fellas,

So the chick in my town that i hooked up with has been busy and kind of out of reach for about 2 weeks now. So i met this new chick in my town who is pretty cool. But apparently she knows the chick i hooked up with, they're not besties or anything but like mutual acquaintances. I already know the rule on not having 2 chicks in the same radius, so I have a choice. Wait for the first chick to come back around, or move on to this new chick.
Now the first chick didn't compltely go away, like i said just mad busy with work and school
but the new chick seems fun.
Problem is if i start hooking up with the new chick, idk if word willg et back to the first and i completely lose my chance to keep messin with the first..... decisions?????

Tdogg2k, I say keep it moving and hook up with the new girl if the vibe is there like that. As long as they aren't actual friends, it's all good, just gotta be real with the other one if she does find out. She can't be mad at you for not waiting around if y'all ain't in an exclusive relationship

I was in a similar situation and ended up being able to keep both on the team, I'm sure you could do the same if that's what you want.

New girl...old girl will be mad but shes been Mia..besides it might make her want you more..jealousy a mofo.....everything else I wanted to say my guy awesome posted it...but you'll be alright player

You don't know the status of old girl so live in the present like you said. Happened to me last year (they were friends), new girl almost got snatched up, and in the end old girl would've been the better option, but gotta do what feels right to you right?

Idk if this being in my feelings or not..but anyways I don't like when girls try to run game on me Infact it kinda piss me off.. I don't care if you mess with other guys but don't try to sweet talk me n **** saying stuff like you the only one i care about,your my baby..etc...I feel like you Tryna manipulate me in a way but then again I could be trippin...oh yea I never bring up them havin other dudes I'm just sayin I'm general

After thinkin about it yea I'm trippin esp if I'm just smashin...ima just let it go one ear n out the other

Last edited:
tdogg2k tdogg2k
Big homie, you don't owe either one anything but hard **** and bubblegum,lol..
But in all seriousness let them both know the deal..
" I know your friend and we have hung out before, so I don't what either one of you to feel that I am playing you"...
Just keep 100, can't see anyone of them getting mad at the truth, hell you might even pull a triple play,lol...

Last edited:
Idk if this being in my feelings or not..but anyways I don't like when girls try to run game on me Infact it kinda piss me off.. I don't care if you mess with other guys but don't try to sweet talk me n **** saying stuff like you the only one i care about,your my baby..etc...I feel like you Tryna manipulate me in a way but then again I could be trippin...oh yea I never bring up them havin other dudes I'm just sayin I'm general

After thinkin about it yea I'm trippin esp if I'm just smashin...ima just let it go one ear n out the other
I know exactly how you feel bro, I've become so jaded and vacant that it honestly I don't think I'll ever be able to trust a girl 100%, just being real. I feel like most of them are running game either blatantly or on the lowest key. 

ehh
grin.gif
i dont even what to say bra...I feel I was just being in my feelings earlier forreal

Last edited:

I know exactly how you feel bro, I've become so jaded and vacant that it honestly I don't think I'll ever be able to trust a girl 100%, just being real. I feel like most of them are running game either blatantly or on the lowest key. 
I'm with y'all on this too; although I'm trying not to submit to the 'I can't trust ANY of these females' mentality, that's certainly how I'm starting to become towards females around my age group, generally speaking. At times I can't tell if it's just a game where they try to see how far they can push me, or if it's just me making something outta nothing, basing things off past people, etc...I just kinda laugh to myself after awhile just for them ever even thinking it's that serious to come with the games lol...not to mention they're just supplying a ***** with reasons to step in the first place.

Won't even show anger/frustration or fly off the handle in doing so either, just calmly/respectfully know that I've enjoyed the time, but it's time that I let you be, in a platonic friend type tone (I'll even say throw in not wanting to throw away such a great 'friendship' sometimes too)...but that's if I even respond to the foolery at all. That sudden fall back attack be having them reaching for that quick revive, word to Black Ops. 

Last edited:
How important is sex in your relationships?

Gf works a lot I work also. Little time we spend together she wants to sleep. My bday is today . I had her take the weekend off.
I had sex once yesterday before going out and that's it. 2 time in the past 2 weeks. I'm getting fed up.

Sex is not important to me in a relationship.(but when that period comes and you want them yambs.....) But I will say depending on the person it is proirize diiferent.

How important is sex in your relationships?

Gf works a lot I work also. Little time we spend together she wants to sleep. My bday is today . I had her take the weekend off.
I had sex once yesterday before going out and that's it. 2 time in the past 2 weeks. I'm getting fed up.
a

Very important. If I'm dating someone seriously I'm smashing at minimum 3x a week

Sexual chemistry is super important. All of the girls I've dated had as much as drive as me so we were good

Want some TAY opinions.

How do you guys feel about the 'cute big girl'?

I know a lot of us if we're in a terrible slump will hit a big girl but will probably never go for her again until our nuts are about to explode.

But what about a cute/pretty big girl? Would you put her in the same one and done category or would you put them on the team..because they have an attractive face?

I personally haven't had one on the team (smashed my fair share one and done)

But do you. Don't let anyone else influence who you smash

Yea like @mark Antony said but if I didnt want to hit should would be number 4/5 on my team. But dude u been in this thread long enough. You know big chicks have the best head and personalites.....for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom