TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bday is the 29th :nerd:

U saying u need The Don!? I'm there :pimp:

Might hit the scene with my boy Saturday and make that happen.

Atta boy. Also, hit up some girls u haven't spoke to in a minute or forgot about... Hit them with, "Yo it's my bday tomorrow (or w/e). Boys and I are hitting the town, would be great to see u for a drink. I'll even let u buy me a bday shot :wink: "

All these **** ******', but they don't wanna seem like a ho
So you gotta hit 'em on the low (hit em' on the D-Low!)

Wise words from YG :pimp:

Last edited:
My bday is the 29th :nerd:

U saying u need The Don!? I'm there :pimp:

Might hit the scene with my boy Saturday and make that happen.

Atta boy. Also, hit up some girls u haven't spoke to in a minute or forgot about... Hit them with, "Yo it's my bday tomorrow (or w/e). Boys and I are hitting the town, would be great to see u for a drink. I'll even let u buy me a bday shot :wink: "

Dog you're effin brilliant

Man my friend's ex is sitting across the table from me. She is looking so damn fine right now.

Banging a friend's ex yay or nay? they been broken up since like early October.
im actually tossed. I think if its a situation where he was never serious about her, and yall were feeling each other. you have to at least ask .
but if he was the least bit serious about her then no go

Got some funny stuff for yall...

This girl ALWAYS hits me up when her and her bf are about to/ are broken up. Hits me up last week saying how she hasn't spoke to me in forever and whats not. She lives about 90 minutes away so it isn't like I can plan to hangout asap.

She tells me they broke up and I ask her to hangout., she's with it. She's texting me DAILY just to chat and sending me selfies.

Hits me up with this today...

"Hey! Soooo I'm pretty sure my bf and I are getting back together. So if you wanna hang out, we can all hang out. I know this seems random but we have been talking and what not."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
View media item 866278

Anyone got experience with chicks that are on a higher level than you

Im trynna get at this chick who has 4-8 years of age on me

more money /  expensive lifestyle

I managed to get the digits and texted her when i got it my schedule is kinda hectic but if she wants some good company to hit me up

now im just thinking of how to crack into this one. we have one mutual friend. i might run recon though her.

Im 22. postal job. doing my undergrad. so my stuff is sorta together but not all the way grown na'am sayin.

Last edited:

more money / expensive lifestyle
I managed to get the digits and texted her when i got it my schedule is kinda hectic but if she wants some good company to hit me up
now im just thinking of how to crack into this one. we have one mutual friend. i might run recon though her.

Im 22. postal job. doing my undergrad. so my stuff is sorta together but not all the way grown na'am sayin.

Run game like u normally would. Don't change ur style up now. Ask her out for drinks and beat the cheeks.

Run game like u normally would. Don't change ur style up now. Ask her out for drinks and beat the cheeks.

First get that higher level stuff out of your head. I understand what you mean but it's not useful to think that way

Be yourself and make her laugh and you'll be good. No matter what "level"a chick is on, if you're confident and funny you'll be good

Don't let a "flashy" lifestyle fool you..
A lot of people who claim to be so"sophisticated" are walking around with their pockets and purses on full "rabbit ears" or they place their faith and ideals in materialistic things that absolutely mean nothing in the grand scheme of things...
As a fellow USPS worker, we are doing better then most, plus you actually have your stuff together. You are not a statistic and going to school and working( the same myself ) shows that you have vision and a direction, that makes any woman alone moist and ready for action...
It's all about mentality my dude...
If she can't see you are doing your thing ( especially for a 22 year old) then let her fly away and keep doing you...
Also no need for you to have your girl do recon, just be on your grown man/gentlemen tip and approach with calmness, assertiveness and warmth. Showing her you are not scared, will definately turn her more and probably make her down for the pound(if by the time you read this, you haven't already got in the skins)...
Good Luck

There's this chick I'm following on IG with a mad expensive lifestyle. Self-made too. Her IG's a mix of cars, watches and high end stuff.

I leave a comment on one saying she reminds me of a lady Dan Bilzerian (if you don't know him, better follow his IG).

She replies by saying her IG doesn't have pics of naked women, and that she's slightly insulted, but found it funny. Anyway, we exchange replies for a bit, then I send her an IG direct.

We had dinner the next day and we've been talking daily ever since.

She told me most guys don't have the balls and that she was caught off guard by a stranger comparing her to an A-Hole like Bilzerian. But that she admired my guts. Plus, most guys whom she dated always wanted to take her somewhere fancy, and were trying to impress her. She didn't like that.

That said, don't ever let lifestyle intimidate you. Behind it all, these chicks are just like you and me. And yes, being funny and having a good sense of humor is a great equalizer.

Don't let a "flashy" lifestyle fool you..
A lot of people who claim to be so"sophisticated" are walking around with their pockets and purses on full "rabbit ears" or they place their faith and ideals in materialistic things that absolutely mean nothing in the grand scheme of things...
As a fellow USPS worker, we are doing better then most, plus you actually have your stuff together. You are not a statistic and going to school and working( the same myself ) shows that you have vision and a direction, that makes any woman alone moist and ready for action...
It's all about mentality my dude...
If she can't see you are doing your thing ( especially for a 22 year old) then let her fly away and keep doing you...
Also no need for you to have your girl do recon, just be on your grown man/gentlemen tip and approach with calmness, assertiveness and warmth. Showing her you are not scared, will definately turn her more and probably make her down for the pound(if by the time you read this, you haven't already got in the skins)...
Good Luck
bra you should make a blog srs
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Thanks NT bros. reps all around. No need to be working myself up. 

I'll just ease into it and find a rhythm

yambz is yambz

Last edited:
Think im going to break up with my girlfriend today or sometime this week.

We had an argument recently and we decided to take a break. We got back together though within a couple days but i see that the spark is gone and the things that previously didnt bother me before have begun to bother me. At this point i think its better that both of us cut it off completely and move on.

I keep trying to talk myself out of it because she is a really good girl but she really isnt giving me the vibe and the feelings im looking for anymore.

I had a talk with my sister after the initial break and she told me straight up that if you dont have children with someone then you have a clean slate to leave if youre unhappy and how not to get stuck on someone because there is always someone out there who will do all the things you want to do and give you the feelings you desire.

We had an argument recently and we decided to take a break. We got back together though within a couple days but i see that the spark is gone and the things that previously didnt bother me before have begun to bother me. At this point i think its better that both of us cut it off completely and move on.

I keep trying to talk myself out of it because she is a really good girl but she really isnt giving me the vibe and the feelings im looking for anymore.

I had a talk with my sister after the initial break and she told me straight up that if you dont have children with someone then you have a clean slate to leave if youre unhappy and how not to get stuck on someone because there is always someone out there who will do all the things you want to do and give you the feelings you desire.
Break up with her.  If the feelings aren't there anymore, it's best to not waist your time or hers and find other people whose company you don't tire of.

If she's as good a girl as you say, she probably won't make a big fuss because she would agree with you that it's for the best.

smh that feel when a chick you've been messing with long distance for years gets on fb and starts ranting long distance relationships are irrelevant lol..its cool though all good things come to an end eventually

Do the things that made you guys fall in love with each other. Is the spark really gone? Or you just have to reignite it?

If she is worth keeping, then you have to show she is worth keeping. And IMO, if you see yourself trying to make her fall in love with you again, you would find yourself doing the same. Yeah perhaps you guys have a bad perception of each other but that's because that's all you want to perceive right now. It's not bad to go back to the basics and remember what brought you guys together. Doesn't hurt to try either.

But of course, if you feel like there is plenty other fish in the sea, then go for it. Some girls aren't worth keeping. But for me personally, I would like to go down without a fight and have no regrets about not trying.

Ask her fir the address and just show up tonight and bust thru the door like kool aid man with ur oscar meyer out n ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom