TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie it is pretty dope to chill in the crib on a Friday or Saturday. with someone you care about, and not have to spend a dime except on a bottle or beer. Then know it's gonna lead up to some great sex.

Hmmmm I mean it's nothing wrong with making memories with your chick. I'm just not down with playing dominoes or board games unless I'm trying to change stuff up.

If you can't turn up with your bae at the crib, something is wrong, lol
Got Kush, Drank and playing NBA2k14 with a girl that can actually play...
This is the life...#swag
tumblr_mk37sxL1PV1qivoo8o1_500.gif

Bruh when I was with my ex, I never got bored or thrived to go out just cuz it was a Fri/Sat night. It wasn't nothing to chill at the crib, talk, drank a lil, smash, whatever

TAY regular checking in :smokin. Still gotta catch up on locked thread. 650 unread posts :x

Need some help here though fellas...

Had the hookup at a lounge in NYC on NYE for free VIP so i invited my boys, their gfs, their gfs friends.
There is a blonde (easy smash 7/10) and a brunette (dime). My boys new gf (who I met for the first time that night) said the blonde wants to **** you right now but the brunette will play hard to get since she's got another dude she likes (their smashing) but not dating.

10:00pm: I get to know the brunette (head on shoulders, blue eyes, dark brown hair, tall, seems real mature, my type). Drinks flowing. Everything's free.
11:30pm: Blonde pulls me towards her starts kissing all up on me, dancing, etc.
11:35pm: Brunette pulls me back towards her (at this point i knew i had an "in").
11:45pm: Blonde drunk outta her mind gets kicked out for trying to climb fire escape. Making a fool outta me (since i got them in for free). I dead her right there.
11:50pm: I get back to brunette and turn up the flirting since 12am is approaching.
12:00am: Full out make out session, grind, the whole 9. Chemistry in full effect.
3:00am: Top 5 sex of my life at her crib.
4:00am: I had work at 1pm so i dip. SHE PAID HALF THE CAB RIDE HOME FOR ME ($25 each).

I want her to be my Carmelo Anthony (word to Champ lol). I dont have her #, never asked, too much of a goodtime. My boys gf sent me a FR on facebook. Thats all I have.

How can i make this happen again?

Thats super easy. Add ur boys girl on fbook and then add the friend lol. Say something witty when u send...

Thats super easy. Add ur boys girl on fbook and then add the friend lol. Say something witty when u send...

Do you think this is the only way playa? I hate going the social media route. Only use it for the occasional FR, candy crush invite, or remember birthdays :lol:

Last edited:

Do you think this is the only way playa? I hate going the social media route. Only use it for the occasional FR, candy crush invite, or remember birthdays
laugh.gif
Ask your homie's girl for the info? It's usually how I go about it.

Last edited:
I didn't get the number (or remember name) of the chick I hit on NYE either :smh: :smh: :smh:

Was too gone, she was great too skinny thick snow bunny with nice tats, sex was easily top 5. It's ill when you can have that type of chemistry with someone you just met. I have no idea how to find her though just hope she frequents the same spots I do

Last edited:
Ask ur boy for his girl to send u the digits? Ur in constant contact with him right? He brought them so he knows.

Last edited:
Skinny girls are the worst. Got grinded on by a tailbone when I went out last night, @#$% is not a pleasant experience.

Skinny girls are the worst. Got grinded on by a tailbone when I went out last night, @#$% is not a pleasant experience.
roll.gif

But skinny girls are easy to pick up n are usually flexible. Hitting angles like it's a math class.

Slim is fine, but skinny and @#$-less is disgusting. I'm not even that picky. a bunch of the girls I've been with have been slim girls, but they all had something that was grab-able and wouldn't pierce through your torso at the very least. Is that too much to ask for?

Last edited:
Slim is fine, but skinny and @#$-less is disgusting. I'm not even that picky, a lot of the girls I've been with have been slim girls, but they all had something you could grab at the very least. Is that too much to ask for?
You're asking the wrong guy. I turn down no body types or color. Take in more questionable characters than Marvin Lewis.

Slim is fine, but skinny and @#$-less is disgusting. I'm not even that picky, a lot of the girls I've been with have been slim girls, but they all had something you could grab at the very least. Is that too much to ask for?
I agree, a slim girl with *** n a B-cup 
devil.gif

Forgot today was Friday, welp at least there's Saturday 
laugh.gif

N to homie that said social media is all about being good-looking, I'm alright I guess, but is there any way around that? Or is it thirst or die out there?

@ChampCruThik  haven't heard that name in a while

Last edited:
like what turning it into a strip game or something??
laugh.gif
Na I'm just staying I would have been doing something else besides playing dominoes. We would have to been snowed in for me to pull them out. Nothing wrong with that tho....I'm just not a fan shoot its the begin of the year we would have been at some basketball game or somthing you may have menching last year you wanted to do.

I'm getting in from the club and got a number but also took a L

Ran up on this nice looking older chick (in shape) about an hour into the club that I thought was eyeing me a few times(them eyes was on me). Talk with her for a few about random stuff, find out where she is from and why she in town. She told me that she came here on a track scholarship(in 95) then decied to stay here. Long story short I said let me get your number which she told me that she was married. 

Looked down at the ring that is now clear as day in the dark club that I didnt see before. In my head I was like what you holding this long conversation for. Told her its all good and to have a nice day.

Another hour goes by(dj playing whole bunch of local songs everyone else is feeling) and I see this dark skin chick from across the club .

I'm thinking did she come with someone since it seems like she was with a lot of people in VIP for this party. I waited a bit to check her out then we catch eye contact. In my head(F this im going in for the kill) so I ran up on this 5'6(heels) dark skin chick. As im approaching her getting closer to this dark skin chick with her hair pulled back with one of those upward pony tails to the top.

Me-How you doing whats your name

Her-5''6

Me-Im Berzat, Are you from here

Her- Im from this town(10 min from where im form)

Me-You in school(since this was a 25+ club word to my boy at the door for letting me and my boy in) 

Her- Yea I go to this school in the city(once again I would tell the school but these lurkers are killing the game and ratting)

Long story short I got the number plus I have another chick that plays basketball on my team just not 6'2 but they play in the same city. The smile is what really got me as I got closer to her. There something about a chicks with braces that really gets me ( maybe because I had them for 3 1/2 years while I was in high school dont judge). Im texting her now going to plan for us to chill later on today before she heads back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom