TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows if the facebook chat order matters?  I thought it was weird it changed right after I put up a new picture

Let us see that Versace first papi
3753892_std.jpg

respect the curve. RESPECTIT
actually excited about a new potential. just moved to ny few months ago. works on a floor at my job not many dudes go to. homely cute white girl w cake..
how long or consistent convo gotta be to ask out?

This dude just described a chick as "homely cute" :lol:. Reminds me of a time my boy explained to me that a girl he was messing with was a "strong" 6

First was the message, then changed her status then unfriended me.
She's 39. Not kidding.
UNITY...lol. I'm cool bro. Not stressing a bit.

I'm sorry but this had me dying :rofl: :rofl:. I can just picture you sitting there unmoved as your fb notifications go off with that little ding sound after each update

*ding* bae: I don't want to see you anymore

*ding* bae changed her relationship status to "single"

*ding* bae has rejected your friend request

And she's pushing 40 :lol: :rofl: you can't make this stuff up. This is like something out of napoleon dynamite

But on the real you don't need that kinda broad in your life. Get out there and flourish young man

This dude just described a chick as "homely cute"
laugh.gif
. Reminds me of a time my boy explained to me that a girl he was messing with was a "strong" 6
That's why I switched over to the letter grade system. Shawty is a D+ (68%-69.9%) 

It's just way more clear. Everybody had to go to school and get graded. The 1 - 10 is obsolete. Too much in between.
D+ =  Below Average, but with extra effort could have been average.

Some of y'all are with that "No Chick Left Behind" Steez though. I'm not giving out any free passes.

....(Might do some quick after school tutoring though)

Last edited:
I wanna know details like why?

We've been on a break since Saturday. I'm working 80 hours a week which doesn't help but there's no support, just complaining. Most annoying amongst other things. Things have been rough over the last month or so, she did nothing for our 1 year anniversary last month & got me a gift card for my bday last week. Constant fighting/arguing. Enough was enough but to end it via facebook messenger? Straight Dirt McGirt in my book.

I'm 30 she's 39
She has 2 kids, I have none.
I own a home, she rents.
She has horrible ex husband/baby daddy drama.
Her daughter is a psycho, legit should be in a straight jacket.

We've been on a break since Saturday. I'm working 80 hours a week which doesn't help but there's no support, just complaining. Most annoying amongst other things. Things have been rough over the last month or so, she did nothing for our 1 year anniversary last month & got me a gift card for my bday last week. Constant fighting/arguing. Enough was enough but to end it via facebook messenger? Straight Dirt McGirt in my book.

I'm 30 she's 39
She has 2 kids, I have none.
I own a home, she rents.
She has horrible ex husband/baby daddy drama.
Her daughter is a psycho, legit should be in a straight jacket.

Yeah, you say this yet she's the one who had to end it?

Sounds like you dodged a bullet because ya'll weren't a match at all.

Honestly, it seems "childish" to break up like that but I don't think it's that bad. No drama. No chance to fight about it. Just forces you both to move on instead of fighting while broken up (which is the dumbest thing ever). Especially since you were on a break and clearly drifting apart. I don't think you need an explanation. Both of you seemed to know the deal.

R-man, that break up is a blessing! You need to play the lotto, seriously, you got a good luck streak going :wow:

The smell of bloody v is what stops me, if it didn't smell like that I would run red lights more oftenBut it smells so dude a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom