TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a listening ear and some advice NT

So me and my girl recently split back in April and have been trying to get the relationship back on track since then but since the middle June she decided she has enough of my BS and called it quits for good. Since then I did a lot of thinking and realized that most of our problems started with me and I owned up to them and have trying to get her back for about like two weeks now with very little movement and then her going back to saying no. I'm like at that cliche point where "you never know what you got till its gone" phase. I just don't what to do and need some support. Like I've never felt this way about anybody and it sucks even more because we are where we are because of me.

I would say move on. The reason being is because it sounds like your beating yourself up about what happened even after you acknowledged your faults. If she's not taking you back after that then she simply isn't for you. You might have lost a good one but there will always be more fish in the sea.

I would say move on. The reason being is because it sounds like your beating yourself up about what happened even after you acknowledged your faults. If she's not taking you back after that then she simply isn't for you. You might have lost a good one but there will always be more fish in the sea.
I know man. What sucks too is that I pinned all our problems on her but I never took the time to stop and be like "maybe I'm doing something wrong"

We still have some responsibilities to fullfill bills wise like taking me out the lease at our apartment and stuff like that so I'm going to give her some space and cleanse my mind and hopefully let her get rid of all these hurt/angry emotions

audio messages > text messages

1. they don't save

2. easier to gauge someones mood based on their voice instead of text

3. feel like I'm back in nextel days

:lol:

Yo Fam, A girl that I've just started dating/smashing just bought up her money issues. She didn't ask for anything but is on some woe is me game. Right now I feel like it sucks to be you but its not my problem and I'm about to duck out. Am I overreacting a bit?

Any more wise words of advice from my NT brethren?

I have a short temper so just want to make sure I'm not over reacting.

Yo Fam, A girl that I've just started dating/smashing just bought up her money issues. She didn't ask for anything but is on some woe is me game. Right now I feel like it sucks to be you but its not my problem and I'm about to duck out. Am I overreacting a bit?

Any more wise words of advice from my NT brethren?

I have a short temper so just want to make sure I'm not over reacting.

wait you about to duck out because she's sad about her money problems that she didn't ask you money for?

ehhhh if she been woe is me for a month I would chill out but if this was just one or two convos I think you are overreacting

wait you about to duck out because she's sad about her money problems that she didn't ask you money for?

ehhhh if she been woe is me for a month I would chill out but if this was just one or two convos I think you are overreacting

Its just been one or two convos but I really don't want to hear it and I'm offended that she didn't keep it to her self. I have a feeling that she's trying to tug at my heartstrings and trying to play the I'm strong and can get through it but feel for my struggle role. honestly I think she's trying to hide her laziness to a degree. I understand that its hard to find a job in the nursing field but she only works three days a week in her get by job. She could get another job if it was that serious. We both in our late 20's and she doesn't have a car or license neither. She has time to fix some of those problems but I'm not sure what she's doing with it.

Its just been one or two convos but I really don't want to hear it and I'm offended that she didn't keep it to her self. I have a feeling that she's trying to tug at my heartstrings and trying to play the I'm strong and can get through it but feel for my struggle role. honestly I think she's trying to hide her laziness to a degree. I understand that its hard to find a job in the nursing field but she only works three days a week in her get by job. She could get another job if it was that serious. We both in our late 20's and she doesn't have a car or license neither. She has time to fix some of those problems but I'm not sure what she's doing with it.

Yeah you're a overreacter , you're offended that's she talking to you about her life :lol:

Let that go

, you are her man if she cannot talk to you who can she talk to.you're being unreasonable and definitely overreacting

Last edited:
Fix your issues b. Seriously, take time and fix them. Are you saying it was all you? I doubt that.
I mean my main issue with her was she was slowly pulling away from me but after we broke up and thought about it I realized that I kind of did it to myself because I wasn't being the person I was in the beginning of the relationship. I started getting kind of insecure and when we would argue I would escalate them to levels I shouldn't and I would say some pretty hurtful and ****** up things. So all of my bs kind of pushed her away. And this last fight in April where I moved was he result of a stupid argument and me doing the childish thing and packing up my stuff and leaving. Keep in mind this wasn't the first time I've just packed and left. I just never fixed my issues and return it pushed her away. Other than that any issues or problems I had with her she was pretty quick to fix

It's only been a few weeks though. Yall don't think money issues should wait until we are a few months in?

It's only been a few weeks though. Yall don't think money issues should wait until we are a few months in?
I don't really think she meant anything by it. You're overthinking it and overreacting. She was just sharing something going on in her life. Let it slide fam

Whenever a chick starts complaining about her life I usually just hit em with the "it's nothing you can't handle right?" and keep it moving. Not about to sympathize with you girl

To the fellas that's been in serious serious serious relationship, and have been for awhile... y'all still make out? :lol:

Not for any long periods.

Will start tongue kissing if I'm trying to get something started and if my girl is receptive I'll move on to other areas to ramp things up.

But straight up make out sessions? Naw

I need a listening ear and some advice NT

So me and my girl recently split back in April and have been trying to get the relationship back on track since then but since the middle June she decided she has enough of my BS and called it quits for good. Since then I did a lot of thinking and realized that most of our problems started with me and I owned up to them and have trying to get her back for about like two weeks now with very little movement and then her going back to saying no. I'm like at that cliche point where "you never know what you got till its gone" phase. I just don't what to do and need some support. Like I've never felt this way about anybody and it sucks even more because we are where we are because of me.

I mean my main issue with her was she was slowly pulling away from me but after we broke up and thought about it I realized that I kind of did it to myself because I wasn't being the person I was in the beginning of the relationship. I started getting kind of insecure and when we would argue I would escalate them to levels I shouldn't and I would say some pretty hurtful and ****** up things. So all of my bs kind of pushed her away. And this last fight in April where I moved was he result of a stupid argument and me doing the childish thing and packing up my stuff and leaving. Keep in mind this wasn't the first time I've just packed and left. I just never fixed my issues and return it pushed her away. Other than that any issues or problems I had with her she was pretty quick to fix
Any more advice from fellow TAYers?

On & Off relationships are a waste of time. Your gonna get fed up and pack your stuff and leave again. Your just missing her at this moment and blaming yourself so that you can go back and work things out. Then you'll be back in the On & Off cycle again. That's how it works
Just do yourself the favor and keep it pushing fam

Lol just called ole girl, asked who I was and I told her it sounded like I caught her off guard. Said she would call me back after she's done driving. Yeah.. That's dead
laugh.gif
Hey bro you got your answer, shorty didn't even store your number. Next time don't do all texting, hit her with the "Lemme hear your voice" and call her. You build so much more with actually talking, texting makes you easily forgettable

On & Off relationships are a waste of time. Your gonna get fed up and pack your stuff and leave again. Your just missing her at this moment and blaming yourself so that you can go back and work things out. Then you'll be back in the On & Off cycle again. That's how it works
Just do yourself the favor and keep it pushing fam
Thanks fam. I guess it too early to speak on what I should do. Ima give myself the space I need to figure it out and the at the end of the month when we're both more level headed we can see where we go from there

What do you guys think about just straight forward asking if a female is still interested? She became distant and I tried to set up a date with her about 3 times a couple weeks ago and she said she couldn't twice (never gave dates when she could) and then she hit me up one day saying she could on a certain day only to cancel on me when the day came. I called her Thursday, she didn't answer or call back, I texted her on Saturday saying "Damn you've gone ice cold on me, hope you have a great 4th, I miss my friend" She texted back "sorry, there is a lot going on, you enjoy too"...Haven't heard from her since..Lol damn just actually typing this out makes me realize it's a wrap with her...Should I just ask her if she is still interested or just keep it moving?

What do you guys think about just straight forward asking if a female is still interested? She became distant and I tried to set up a date with her about 3 times a couple weeks ago and she said she couldn't twice (never gave dates when she could) and then she hit me up one day saying she could on a certain day only to cancel on me when the day came. I called her Thursday, she didn't answer or call back, I texted her on Saturday saying "Damn you've gone ice cold on me, hope you have a great 4th, I miss my friend" She texted back "sorry, there is a lot going on, you enjoy too"...Haven't heard from her since..Lol damn just actually typing this out makes me realize it's a wrap with her...Should I just ask her if she is still interested or just keep it moving?
dead it. Flourish somewhere else

So this girl I've been messing with for over a little a month; last thursday we were texting back about normal everyday stuff, the following day I text her and until today with no respond. Females these days are mad weird bruh lol. What y'all take on this situation my brothas? 

So this girl I've been messing with for over a little a month; last thursday we were texting back about normal everyday stuff, the following day I text her and until today with no respond. Females these days are mad weird bruh lol. What y'all take on this situation my brothas? 
she lost interest. Dead it until she comes to you. By that point she would wonder what happened to you and why you're not texting her anymore and you'll have her where you want her. Always works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom