TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow yambino's i have hit the crossroads of life. Tryin to get on this wifey status. Im in recovery so i go to AA/NA meetings to stay focused. I dont do bars or clubs anymore. Dated a couple girls who i met there & it just doesn't work. Friends/fam suggested online dating, i was skeptical but i gave in & made a profile on POF. I have met a couple girls off there & it was actually them...but 40-50 pounds ago. Im like smh/fml.
Been chatting it up with this colombian/italian Chick yesterday & today. Ok facially but smokin body. It was goin good until she dropped a bomb on me that she is a "transgendered woman". I said thanks for being honest.
Nt fam im keepin it movin. I sware i have the worst luck in the world when just trying to find a nice girl to wife up.
Any suggestions?

Means she was once a HE, or she was born as both?

Either way keep it moving my man.. I think online dating is great, considering your situation, but you're probably gonna have to get on a more legit site than POF.

And quit with the you want to "wife" something mess.. That shouldn't even be on your mind young yambshire.. Just get out there and meet some chicks, you should know early on in the conversation if they are someone you want to pursue. Good luck on your sobriety, too.

Fellow yambino's i have hit the crossroads of life. Tryin to get on this wifey status. Im in recovery so i go to AA/NA meetings to stay focused. I dont do bars or clubs anymore. Dated a couple girls who i met there & it just doesn't work. Friends/fam suggested online dating, i was skeptical but i gave in & made a profile on POF. I have met a couple girls off there & it was actually them...but 40-50 pounds ago. Im like smh/fml.
Been chatting it up with this colombian/italian Chick yesterday & today. Ok facially but smokin body. It was goin good until she dropped a bomb on me that she is a "transgendered woman". I said thanks for being honest.
Nt fam im keepin it movin. I sware i have the worst luck in the world when just trying to find a nice girl to wife up.
Any suggestions?

WHOA!

That's a hell of a way to start out the year.

Any suggestions?

Ummm...well uhh...wow.
Anyways, don't look for girls to wife. Just float through life and spit at girls you like. Eventually it'll start to click with one and you can tie her down if you want.

This.

Just go with the flow. Pushing for a relationship will cause you to mess up things with women you like as well as potentially leading you to locking down someone not worthy

Any suggestions?
Did this fool just admit to being attracted to ****** Yambs?

If you and it were feeling each other then go for it.

Just be a man about it.

Last edited:
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
omg yo my friend texted me a picture of this chick i was feeling. Then I left my phone on the picture and forgot about it and didnt use it until this morning. I sit beside her in class n unlock my phone n boom a picture of her. I dont know if she saw i dont think I can talk to her anymore :smh: is my chance gone? I feel so stupid

Last edited:
omg yo my friend texted me a picture of this chick i was feeling. Then I left my phone on the picture and forgot about it and didnt use it until this morning. I sit beside her in class n unlock my phone n boom a picture of her. I dont know if she saw i dont think I can talk to her anymore :smh: is my chance gone? I feel so stupid

Brush it off brah, if she did see it, she should be flattered. Pretend as if didn't happen and continue what you are going to do. Worse case she says no or ignores you.

Last edited:
First day of school!
I walk in 10min. late to stats I see the same chick whose number I lost 2-3 weeks ago! Didn't sit next to her, but chatted it up with her afterwards, she thought I stood her up, and I just said 'nahhh not even, I thought you were pretty, I wouldn't do that' Then I proceeded to tell her what happened. She's actually a pretty girl, definitely interested in doing something with her. I think I'll call her tomorrow afternoon and try to set something up.

Also ended up bumping into this one yamb who I was messing with, last time I smashed her was in september. She got upset at me cause I was dancing with some other girls at a party, then told me she wanted a relationship.. I wasn't bout it tho, and today was the first time I seen her in about 2 months. We rekindled some flames to say the least.

Are we all showing off our girls?? me nd my secret chick

:lol: Too scared

>D

First day of school!
I walk in 10min. late to stats I see the same chick whose number I lost 2-3 weeks ago! Didn't sit next to her, but chatted it up with her afterwards, she thought I stood her up, and I just said 'nahhh not even, I thought you were pretty, I wouldn't do that' Then I proceeded to tell her what happened. She's actually a pretty girl, definitely interested in doing something with her. I think I'll call her tomorrow afternoon and try to set something up.
Also ended up bumping into this one yamb who I was messing with, last time I smashed her was in september. She got upset at me cause I was dancing with some other girls at a party, then told me she wanted a relationship.. I wasn't bout it tho, and today was the first time I seen her in about 2 months. We rekindled some flames to say the least.
laugh.gif
Too scared
grin.gif
damn bro, her elbows too pointy..Rondo!

You're not gonna find wifey on POF. Try eharmony. SRS.

POF or OKC are good for what they are, free site to look for JO's aka nothing serious. Checked out both (but haven't tried) POF or OKC, and I have to say OKC looks like it has better quality yambs @ least my area, the chicks on POF in my location :rolleyes. I read eHarmony you get alot of inactive accounts, IMHO I would try match instead, more users and less questions but you have to pay :smh:. IMHO, he should OKC first and work on the online game because even whales receive tons of messages daily (srs), once in a while you can get a gem but most of the time not really. If you can, I would work on meeting girls IRL.

got some homegirls who used POF.... but yea, guess she was on there for the wrong reason cuz they was looking to get wifed. Guess why it didn't work out.

Main I swear the best online dating websites are facebook, twitter, and message boards. SRS.

Did this fool just admit to being attracted to ****** Yambs?

If you and it were feeling each other then go for it.

Just be a man about it.
im not attracted to ****** yambs brah. I said thanks for honest as in telling me the truth so there's no b.s. or anything like that.

In rehab there was this dude Dillon, who was born Dijuana. Straight up halfway thru this whole transgender process. It was kinda weird but was good people. had a wifey, kids all that. Kind of felt bad in a way because his/her whole life nobody excepted them for them. When your in rehab for 6 weeks & your sobering up, hearing other peoples stories of how/why they got there, you develop a soft spot for people.

What I'm trying to say is, i was mature about it, it was a thanks but no thanks. Good talking to you & im gonna keep it movin. 

I may start posting the bodies of my joints then lol.

@Kings Castle: Where is your school located? And shout out to my fellow dread brother.

got some homegirls who used POF.... but yea, guess she was on there for the wrong reason cuz they was looking to get wifed. Guess why it didn't work out.
Main I swear the best online dating websites are facebook, twitter, and message boards. SRS.

:lol:

But these "new women" (as I call em) be acting like they're too good to use FB chat anymore. I've heard multiple chicks say "ughh, I never respond to my FB chat, that's so played out"...yet make 3 statuses a day about how they can't find nobody >D

Last edited:
First day of school!

:lol: Too scared

>D

These ******* love Sosa. O N DEN O EH

I may start posting the bodies of my joints then lol.
@Kings Castle: Where is your school located? And shout out to my fellow dread brother.

Respects! Dreads all day man. Just over 2 years since my last cut.

My school is north of the border though. I was raised in the states, but moved to CAN a few years ago. I know the states gets a whole month off during the winter break, but we started up today. We get out in April though.

These ******* love Sosa. O N DEN O EH

I get called Chief Keef alllll the time man :rofl: .
I gotta keep tellin girls its Sosa Baby :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom