TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a traitor amongst us, brothers...a rat, a snake, a mole, a double agent, a captain, a certified a1 hater

I've had a young lady visiting me from abroad for the past month..

and its been brought to my attention that a certain NT'er, who even referred to himself as the "Ryan Gosling of NT", been reporting back to her things I've said on NT in regards to women and relationships...

this ***** got the threads tapped... he's wearing a wire...

The bish comes out of dudes when females get involved, I learned this at a young age..

I basically grew up with her. She's my dad's best friend's daughter. She's always been a moron but she's been good to me for the most part. But tonight was something else :smh: I don't even wanna talk to this dumb @#$ right now. I cooled off but now she's spamming my phone at 4 AM telling me "I thought you had better taste, sorry for saving you from an ugly girl, thank god most guys don't have your taste in women" etc. :stoneface: Even if she was ugly (she wasn't) what's it to you? SMH. I could see if she wanted me to smash her instead, but I already tried that a long time ago during desperate times, and she put me back in the friendzone. So this whole thing was just pointless sabotage
Moral of the story stop being friends with chicks
Sounds like she may have feelings bruh, bruh
In the words of Corey Holecomb"Why would I be friends with a female, either ****'em or duck'em"... Once you get to a certain age you truly see women are not good wing men and asking them to hook you up with their home girls and you will truly see their C-blocking nature at its finest

Women are good wingman when they're taken. Chick obviously is bitter for being alone/has feelings for dude.

All of my boy's SO's have put me on at some point.

My girlfriend just got a cat. Looks like I have two ******* to play with when I visit!

Wanted to see if son would turn himself in before I posted what I know of his identity...

she told me he goes by code name "J" or "Jae".. his official agent badge name is Josh..currently residing in NJ by way of Canada...

^^ How is she your friend??
I basically grew up with her. She's my dad's best friend's daughter. She's always been a moron but she's been good to me for the most part. But tonight was something else
mean.gif
I don't even wanna talk to this dumb @#$ right now. I cooled off but now she's spamming my phone at 4 AM telling me "I thought you had better taste, sorry for saving you from an ugly girl, thank god most guys don't have your taste in women" etc.
indifferent.gif
Even if she was ugly (she wasn't) what's it to you? SMH. I could see if she wanted me to smash her instead, but I already tried that a long time ago during desperate times, and she put me back in the friendzone. So this whole thing was just pointless sabotage
I sense she has "feelings."

to make **** even worse, I'm not even sure if son met her before...

Ray J hit it first and still ain't resort to this level of violating... Imagine if THIS ***** had a deal, he be done made an entire double disc CD..

im sorry but how do u guys have the patience to even entertain this type of ****?  

with the last two situations... why is ol girl even texting him back and why did homie who got his **** punched out of bounds still talk to mutumbo after that?

c'mon guys hold yourselves to higher standards

Last edited:
im sorry but how do u guys have the patience to even entertain this type of ****?  

with the last two situations... why is ol girl even texting him back and why did homie who got his **** punched out of bounds still talk to mutumbo after that?

c'mon guys hold yourselves to higher standards

Excellent point

:lol: She's feelin me dude. It wasn't the first time we hung out.
so how is that being extremely loyal to her boyfriend ? lol wut ? If you thinking of scooping her up as your girl, think twice. Smash and dash. She will grind and dine with someone else just like she is doing now with her current.

Broke up with girlfriend; but she says she still loves me and always will. I'm confused, is this a reverse psychology tactic that women play?
I went through the same...its basically a way for her to be like hey u can still have me. if u put in more work. if u don't want it u gotta leave it alone

Dawg, that saga from 011781 is the saddest ish ever....pathetic.

How did dude first start contacting your homegirl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom